Worst Sign you dated /been with.

I'm a cap my husband is a Libra he is charismatic sensual and kind, sometimes funny on the flip side he can never make a decision spontaneously very nerve racking, also moody and stubborn it takes a special kind to deal with a Libra!

Sagittarius...He was an overly emotional, passive aggressive, super sensitive, egotistical, insecure, manipulative, narcissistic,.

Yep...

I almost married someone like this, thank God, THANK GOD, his true colors surfaced before going through the wedding. I was devastated to end the engagement but I saved myself an expensive divorce. I'm going to add to the list backstabber, envious, spiteful, vindictive, grudge holder and perpetual victim to male Sag's.

tumblr_inline_ms2995RLI91qz4rgp.gif

I actually do well with Scorpio men. I see right through their mind games and after they realize it, they stop playing games with me. In fact, it was I who pull the perfect mind game on a Scorpio man I was trying to get rid of. :giggle:

I love Scorpios. I hold all the power.

I'm a Pisces, Virgo rising.

It's a tie between Pisces and Sagittarius.

With Sag I think it's a matter of being too alike. I'm a Scorpio but Sag Rising, Moon and Venus. I know Sags like their freedom, so do I but I'm a Scorpio at heart meaning I'm possessive and I want to dig deep and learn all I can about someone, not just the outside image.:yep:

Pisces: I don't know why many astrologers and books say this is the perfect pairing for Scorpio women.:nono: It's one of the worst IMO. Maybe I feel this way because my heavy Sag influence squares Pisces. I've dated multiple Pisces and it's the same thing: no intensity or drive who are incredibly needy.:nono::nono:

no shade ScorpioBeauty09 but I see why you would need a Pisces. the patience. although not self-motivated, Pisces have the patience and tolerance of a saint, despite their flaws. Pisces are laid back, cant imagine you with someone nearly as high strung. :look::lol:

I don't get along with Scorpio women in friendships very much either. They can be just as stubborn and crazy as their male counterparts...I find them to be backstabbers as well.

THIS.

I find the same about Pisces women. I have not met ONE that I like or get along with. :nono:

Pisces and Scorpio. I'm a Sag. Granted I get along really well with Pisces men that I haven't dated, the one that I did have a relationship was horrid. He's was a liar, manipulator, extremely selfish and very closed off when it came to his emotions. He dang near made me lose my mind.

I absolutely positively CANNOT deal with Scorpio men. We clash HARD. I dated a Scorpio for several months, and found him to be controlling, stubborn and very cocky. Everything had to be on his terms. When we fell out, he completely shut me out of his life as if I had never existed, and to this day he still holds a grudge against me. I've reached out to him a few times to make amends and he never responded, and it's been several years since we have spoken. It hurt me for a very long time because we were friends before we started dating.

There is a second Scorpio that I was attracted to and even though we didn't date, our friendship was very intense because he brought out some sort of rage in me that I never knew that I had. He was also pretty stubborn and cocky, but he cared for me deeply. I couldn't get past his know-it-all attitude, and when we had disagreements with one another they were extremely passionate as we both tried to get our points across.

I don't get along with Scorpio women in friendships very much either. They can be just as stubborn and crazy as their male counterparts...I find them to be backstabbers as well.

Sag's don't usually get along well with water signs. They usually do with fire signs. I am a Cancerian and I love Scorps. But the Scorpio women are either great or not worth it at all. There seems to be no middle ground. I have a Scorpio girlfriend that I love like a sister that is on here. :grin:

BlueEra

@qtslim83, I can get the Cancer but why for Scorpio? I thought water signs loved water signs. :lol:

@Lucie hey lady :wave:

Pisces, Cancer and Scorpio are all water signs. The Scorpio is a jerk. Emotionally unavailable (with the exception of immediate family), immature, lazy when it came to a relationship (but outside of that he is a hard worker which boggles me), mean and spiteful. Plus on top of this, a liar.

I'm starting to think twice about this zodiac things. Some men are just jerks regardless of their bitrthdate.

Libra.. he kept going back between his baby mamma and me for 2 years till I finally said *** it and left that heartless ****

Taurus....i keep all of them at a distance with the exception of the ones in my family...taurus ppl are a big NO for me...i know them well both males and females and find their whole MO comical and sad

the one caveat to them is that they are usually very good looking ppl buttt thats not enough

they also usually suck at relationships and it takes them a long time to get it right and by that time--their left with the leftovers of the world..lolol:lachen:

their not smart ppl--i don't know any a successful taurus, they have deep seated internal issues with themselves and they lie...i can't think of one positive trait about a taurus...lolol

Im guilty of playing with their emotions in the pasttt though--i tend to like to give ppl a dose of their down medicine :)

I'm a Taurus and I think I would make a great girlfriend. I'm single now and saying I'll end up with leftovers is kinda harsh. LOL!!!

Cancer wld b my worst so far all the Dramatic mood swings pms like attitude I'm an Aquarius not that emotional he was quite frankly emotional enough the both of us and a few others and to put the icing on the cake we have a child Togeather so I'm stuck .... lord help me

They say you can have bad experiences w the sign right after yours. I had the worst experience w/ a libra and I am Virgo.

I'm a Capricorn.

- Pisces. Way too sensitive. Ugh! He wanted too much attention and I felt like I was mothering him sometimes. It was great to be loved so much, but I just couldn't.

- Leo. Jerk with an inflated ego. Never again. He's texted me every few months since we broke up. I think he just can't believe that I actually broke up with him and don't want anything to do with him :lol:. I liked his ambitions and drive to achieve his goals. We could talk forever and he's very intelligent. But no.

- Gemini. Lies and is full of plans he never executes. Amibitions with no substance. I'm a Cap, we get things done! Great sense of humor, but that won't pay the bills :lol:.

They say you can have bad experiences w the sign right after yours. I had the worst experience w/ a libra and I am Virgo.

That's definitely true for me. I'm a cancer and my worst was Leo, by far. Arrogant, self important, wanted to be chased but not too much...just enough to know he had the upper hand...selfish, insecure.:nono:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using LHCF

Hmm that's interesting. I've never dated a cancer. But I worked with one whom I knew I could never date. He just turned me off period.

I have also heard you shouldnt date your polar opposite. Mine is a Sag. I was with one for 10 yrs. While we basically got along, there were so many things that turned me off over time.

cancer, to emotional. up and down everyday. ( have kids together, so I know..lol)

Taurus-luv them now, didn't get along in my high school days, but now im older we can compromise, and reason.. love them! intelligent, romantic, affectionate (esp in bed)..lol but sometimes they can get cheap and stubborn...lol

Im a leo

Yes! I'm Aquarius and a Pisces was my absolute worst relationship. As friends Pisces are lovely, but as a love interest it was pure disaster for me.

I guess mine would be Leo. I don't really know what his issue was. He was very insecure.

After that would be Cancer, which is odd since the LOVE me. Probably about 1/2 the men who approach me and actually ask me out are Cancers. They are very attracted to me, but just doesn't work out. They are overly sensitive.

Pisces. Bad person, worse sex. There should never have even been a second time.

Scorpio's are bat-**** crazy. Cheaters and whores, too.

I absolutely positively CANNOT deal with Scorpio men. We clash HARD. I dated a Scorpio for several months, and found him to be controlling, stubborn and very cocky. Everything had to be on his terms. When we fell out, he completely shut me out of his life as if I had never existed, and to this day he still holds a grudge against me. I've reached out to him a few times to make amends and he never responded, and it's been several years since we have spoken. It hurt me for a very long time because we were friends before we started dating.

There is a second Scorpio that I was attracted to and even though we didn't date, our friendship was very intense because he brought out some sort of rage in me that I never knew that I had. He was also pretty stubborn and cocky, but he cared for me deeply. I couldn't get past his know-it-all attitude, and when we had disagreements with one another they were extremely passionate as we both tried to get our points across.

I'm a Scorpio and I can confirm this. We're cocky, emotional, intense, manipulative, self-absorbent, and once we're done with you… WE'RE DONE. I have cut off several people indefinitely and don't care if I never see them again ever. The offense didn't necessary warrant it either, we're cold like that.

I've never dated another Scorpio, but most of my closest friends are scorps. I can imagine that we can be hell to date. We thrive off of the emotional rise we get from others.

Last edited:
It's a tie between Pisces and Sagittarius.

With Sag I think it's a matter of being too alike. I'm a Scorpio but Sag Rising, Moon and Venus. I know Sags like their freedom, so do I but I'm a Scorpio at heart meaning I'm possessive and I want to dig deep and learn all I can about someone, not just the outside image.:yep:

Pisces: I don't know why many astrologers and books say this is the perfect pairing for Scorpio women.:nono: It's one of the worst IMO. Maybe I feel this way because my heavy Sag influence squares Pisces. I've dated multiple Pisces and it's the same thing: no intensity or drive who are incredibly needy.:nono::nono:

I agree about pisces (and the coloring wasn't all that great)

Back