What's your opinion of this guy?

Okay, definitely don't let him go. I've run into three different guys who told me the same thing, and after a while, they all changed their minds (long-term relationships). A good man instinctively want to please his woman. So, unless he's adamantly against it for some religious or psychological wounds, I wouldn't worry about it. Just be patient and enjoy all his other good qualities. :yep:

ITA - I don't go there outside of a LT relationship. But in a relationship, Karrine better watch her back!!!

I wouldn't dump him for it, just see if you can deal with it and see if he evolves as your feelings grow.

its not like you two are sexually incompatible. he just has bad feelings about something he shared with his last girlfriend and because of what she did, he is tainted on it. i would be too if i was in that type of situation. so, i am sure he will do this again. its just going to take time. your relationship will have to really mean something to him. (i'm thinking - almost marriage). that act has now become sacred to him.

eta - then again, like tiara said he may just not like it. if that is the case you need to know if you can live without it.

Last edited:
He may be tainted because just like alot of women do sexual things they aren't particularly fond of to "keep" their mate satisfied, its possible he was doing it just to "please" her and not because he liked it or enjoyed it....so it could be he felt he was going out of his way to do everything he thought would keep her she still ran the streets...so now he just good on it....you can ask him if he ever enjoyed doing it to his ex or did he do it just for her

its totally different experience to have somebody down there just trying to do something vs having somebody down there who loves to be down there.....

so even if he did want to attempt to do it again I would have to know it was something he enjoyed or wanted to do vs just doing it because I like it....there will be a disconnect

personally for me...I love it in addition to great penetration....it would definitely be something that would go into further deeper discussion, and not from a selfish standpoint as if Im just giving him an ultimatum but I would keep it just as real as he is keeping it and let him know it is important to me.....

Did you ask him why he doesn't do it?

My cousin didn't want to do it to his wife (she told me) because he thought it was a bit vulgar and didn't make her feel like the queen she is to him. At least that's how he processed it in his mind.

Not saying it's right or not, but just a different perspective. Most women need that trip downtown because they cannot orgasm vaginally. So if you can, I guess I don't see the big deal...although it's a lovely gesture, it seems as if this doesn't have to be a deal breaker.

Did you ask him why he doesn't do it?

My cousin didn't want to do it to his wife (she told me) because he thought it was a bit vulgar and didn't make her feel like the queen she is to him. At least that's how he processed it in his mind.

Not saying it's right or not, but just a different perspective. Most women need that trip downtown because they cannot orgasm vaginally. So if you can, I guess I don't see the big deal...although it's a lovely gesture, it seems as if this doesn't have to be a deal breaker.

I never thought about it from a man's perspective.

I don't need to get there with him, so I guess it's not as much of a "necessity" as I perceive it to be. I will definitely think to ask him why he doesn't like doing it though.

Okay, definitely don't let him go. I've run into three different guys who told me the same thing, and after a while, they all changed their minds (long-term relationships). A good man instinctively want to please his woman. So, unless he's adamantly against it for some religious or psychological wounds, I wouldn't worry about it. Just be patient and enjoy all his other good qualities. :yep:

I was JUST going to say this. :yep: My ex talked that same game. A few years later he was doing it every other day. :lachen: I swear he liked it more than me.

He could possibly change his mind. Initially it seemed like he was "saving" that aspect for a serious relationship.....but his ex seems to have swayed him.

Once he is comfortable that you are not like the ex, he probably will do it again.

Well...

He did it to his last girlfriend who was pretty serious to him, but she wound up being really trifling, she cheated on him and did all kinds of crazy ish.

Maybe that's what turned him off of it? :rolleyes:

I never thought about it from a man's perspective.

I don't need to get there with him, so I guess it's not as much of a "necessity" as I perceive it to be. I will definitely think to ask him why he doesn't like doing it though.

I would LOVE it. I'm not going down there. EVER. For any reason reason. I will not do it. And I really don't care about receiving it. So it'd be great to be with a guy who doesn't bother me with that stuff.

Back