To wait or walk away…..

Oh and that Aruba trip sounds super snazzy. Make sure you oil that ring finger.... for better circulation :look: Lol you never know

Oh dear :rolleyes:

OP glad that it all worked out for you in the end! You were wise for doing you because everything fell into place naturally.

I wish you and your new boo the best! And do oil up that fanga girl!!! Lol

Oh dear :rolleyes:

OP glad that it all worked out for you in the end! You were wise for doing you because everything fell into place naturally.

I wish you and your new boo the best! And do oil up that fanga girl!!! Lol

You gave the BEST advice. Your comment had hit home for me. Thanks!
Not sure about oiling up this fanga, but I know.....never mind, that's probably another posting:look: lol

I'm not buying this outcome. :look:

I'm sorry, but there was too much complication there to have it unfold perfectly and so quickly....with a vacation too.:look: And I doubt that you would tell us the truth if it didn't turn out the way you wanted it to...especially after velvetrain's post.

But, oh well.

I'm not buying this outcome. :look:

I'm sorry, but there was too much complication there to have it unfold perfectly and so quickly....with a vacation too.:look: And I doubt that you would tell us the truth if it didn't turn out the way you wanted it to...especially after velvetrain's post.

But, oh well.

That's hilarious:lachen: What do I have to prove to anyone on this site? Nothing. I came on to ask for advice, I did it and this is the outcome. Sorry I didn't have a sob story to tell you. But thanks anyway. Some people will go out of their way to steal someone's joy. I'm good over here, hope you are as well.

Don't press the issue. Don't cut him loose... Just start dating other people and not being as available. Works every time. If he's into you, he will fight for you. If not, he'll fade away and you'll have a couple other prospects to keep you busy.

ETA... Oops. I see this is an old thread.

You ain't got to prove nothing to nobody. :look:

That's hilarious:lachen: What do I have to prove to anyone on this site? Nothing. I came on to ask for advice, I did it and this is the outcome. Sorry I didn't have a sob story to tell you. But thanks anyway. Some people will go out of their way to steal someone's joy. I'm good over here, hope you are as well.

OP

there's some good advice in here. However, people bring all their baggage to new experiences. So when some ladies give you advice, just take it with a dash of pepper sauce.

It seems that his answer wasn't detailed or clear enough for you. Or maybe it wasn't what you wanted to here. that's why you're in here asking us what we think. so why don't you go back to him, tell him what your thinking, see what he has to say and decide from there?

ETA:
Reading is fundamental. Nevermind

Op glad to hear it worked out really well for you.

Last edited:

:) Enjoy your trip!

Back