Ladies: Could you deal?

hmm so who would this type of guy be compatible with? :lol:

:look::lol:perhaps my type. A lot of the ladies are saying that they are too dominant not to have a man who is an alpha male. I mean, no one wants a wallflower but there is a happy medium.

I am also the type to go with the flow of things but it's just because some things are not that serious. You want to eat Chinese food. I just had it yesterday but if you really want it, that's okay. I know some people who would seriously argue about something as small as that.

The only thing that I don't like is that he doesn't do deep conversations.

Last edited:
*lights up a newport one hunnit*

Depends on if da sex is good. If he got it goin on in da bedroom, the rest of that other stuff can be worked on. You could be the woman he needz to give him that push. Some of those things aren't dealbreakers. Talk to him and let him know what type of man you would like him to be?

Besides, looking even further down the road, should yall decide to get married, once you've "molded and coached him along," yall can wind up having some cute babies....

But don't let a good man go behind some bull. As for his mother, don't worry about that for now. I would work on him for now. All is not lost.

It seems as if you are really smitten with him and you are trying really hard to either overlook his flaws OR change him. :ohwell: As long as you're happy....

Back