*Minor Vent* Need your Opinion.....

Regarding the sex have you thought that maybe he doesn't want to scr*w all weekend long and may want to have other quality time with you?
Since you guys only see each other at weekends and travel to see each other, not to mention he has what sounds like a stressful/intense occupation, he may just want your company and not just your sex.

You mention your clothes are not labels...maybe you should get out of the bedroom and go shopping with him - walk past those shops and point out things you like!!!

I say enjoy but if you feel in your gut that he is not for you then end the relationship.

btw - how do you get every weekend free if you have a child?

Hell, I'm not talking about a sex marathon...There's nothing wrong with quickies thoughout the day, we've done it a few times..Not asking for much. He wants my sex, company and everything I have to offer and I love that

Some of my clothes are labels, most are not. Just not that important to me.

How am I out each weekend with a child? Because my child is 18 years old.

There is a such thing as the Five Love Languages. We all have preferences in love which make us feel loved and secure. For some gift giving and task performances are most desired and the way someone shows love.

My parents showed their love by providing for us above the call of duty so that is my preference along with showing affection moderately.

I hope that answers ya'll questions because I am not understanding the issue nor hitdog will holla syndrome. Bye and Bo!

Last edited:
Hell, I'm not talking about a sex marathon...There's nothing wrong with quickies thoughout the day, we've done it a few times..Not asking for much. He wants my sex, company and everything I have to offer and I love that

Some of my clothes are labels, most are not. Just not that important to me.

How am I out each weekend with a child? Because my child is 18 years old.

sex sex sex.....lol...i've been on a drought for 20 months so twice a day seems like a marathon to me right now :lachen:

Well you did mention that your man always wearing labels as 'annoying' in your first post and that you sometimes felt 'silly' in high street labels.

Ah, your child is 18. Thanks for clarifying that.

huh? All she did was answer my question. And it wasn't a dig, just wanted to know for info regarding babysitting situation as I have a young child.

:lachen::lachen:Ok, soooo I won't even tell you how many times my toys come out during the week:look:. I figured we were slackin with the sex..Even when we're done, after a few minutes I could use another round:lick: *waits for someone to agree*:look::lachen:

@Starronda Agreed. I guess this is where I have to come in and vote.

I'd give him a pass on the being what some call controlling. I know controlling when I see it...just because he likes his place a certain way...does not necessarily equate to "Sleeping with the Enemy". I'm that way and only had to vaguely mention to my FH how I liked the bed made. He hasn't gotten it wrong since.

As for his hygeine...be on your bended knee thanking God Almightly..:lachen:I will take a clean and well groomed man anyday over one who doesn't pass the smell test...all under the auspices of "being manly" I cannot stand CANNOT STAND body odor or poor grooming habits. Not to be confused with being a metrosexual...I don't think I could be okay swinging that far either.

As for his taste is labels vs what you wear. Does he ever take you shopping? I mean do you desire (it sort of seemed that way) to be out of your spending lane and moreso in his? Or maybe I got it wrong and you're more of a frugal dresser and would like him to be as well? Either way he sounds like if you were to bring it up he would certainly address it. But that's probably more than likely to become an upgrade for you, if you marry this guy. :yep: I don't see him changing his style.

I like that fact that you two are sharing your families...that's a big plus. If a guy isn't worth meeting my family then I probably shouldn't be dealing with him anyway. And the same for him with his family. Guys don't let you meet their mom's because they already know "kid tested...but mother approved" or it will never ever be right.

And back again to the sex...as much as you want when you want it. It keeps you looking, feeling and acting young. Oh and to the poster who expressed disbelief in a 40+ man giving it twice a day...chile please....you better ask somebody....:lachen: My FH (who is 42) and I are a perfect match, it may not work for everyone...but I know when that key hits that door IT IS ON AND POPPING.

I remember this lady once complaining that she had to sneak out of the bed in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, lest she wake her hubby up and he would be on her for sex.

Lol....all the other ladies started shaking their head and sympathizing with her...poor thang...I was sitting there daydreaming...oh what a wonderful world that would be. I love it that I'm the one that has to push the stop button. Because having to sneak up on the peen is not the deal!

Just talk to him about the sex issue (which may not be an issue at all), he seems very sensitive to you and your needs. That speaks volumes. He sounds like a keeper.

Last edited:
@Starronda Agreed. I guess this is where I have to come in and vote.

I'd give him a pass on the being what some call controlling. I know controlling when I see it...just because he likes his place a certain way...does not necessarily equate to "Sleeping with the Enemy". I'm that way and only had to vaguely mention to my FH how I liked the bed made. He hasn't gotten it wrong since.

As for his hygeine...be on your bended knee thanking God Almightly..:lachen:I will take a clean and well groomed man anyday over one who doesn't pass the smell test...all under the auspices of "being manly" I cannot stand CANNOT STAND body odor or poor grooming habits. Not to be confused with being a metrosexual...I don't think I could be okay swinging that far either.

As for his taste is labels vs what you wear. Does he ever take you shopping? I mean do you desire (it sort of seemed that way) to be out of your spending lane and moreso in his? Or maybe I got it wrong and you're more of a frugal dresser and would like him to be as well? Either way he sounds like if you were to bring it up he would certainly address it. But that's probably more than likely to become an upgrade for you, if you marry this guy. :yep: I don't see him changing his style.

I like that fact that you two are sharing your families...that's a big plus. If a guy isn't worth meeting my family then I probably shouldn't be dealing with him anyway. And the same for him with his family. Guys don't let you meet their mom's because they already know "kid tested...but mother approved" or it will never ever be right.

And back again to the sex...as much as you want when you want it. It keeps you looking, feeling and acting young. Oh and to the poster who expressed disbelief in a 40+ man giving it twice a day...chile please....you better ask somebody....:lachen: My FH (who is 42) and I are a perfect match, it may not work for everyone...but I know when that key hits that door IT IS ON AND POPPING.

I remember this lady once complaining that she had to sneak out of the bed in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, lest she wake her hubby up and he would be on her for sex.

Lol....all the other ladies started shaking their head and sympathizing with her...poor thang...I was sitting there daydreaming...oh what a wonderful world that would be. I love it that I'm the one that has to push the stop button. Because having to sneak up on the peen is not the deal!

Just talk to him about the sex issue (which may not be an issue at all), he seems very sensitive to you and your needs. That speaks volumes. He sounds like a keeper.

Girl, I went and got some snacks, sat down and started reading your post
Wasn't sure if I was being naive b/c I wasn't getting "controlling" from him either, more annoying if anything lol...

I can't stand body odor either, and I'm happy that's something I don't have to worry about with him..A little metrosexual, but when I think of some of the men I've dated in the past, I need to be happy that he cares enough to care about his appearance.

I would say 40% of what I wear has a label, however many of the dresses that he compliments me on happen to be Cache, Bebe, H&M or some random store. Yes, he has taken me shopping before when we go to the mall. I've just never been the type of female that HAD to have a label, I can rock anything and feel fab in it. I know this is something that he'll never change about himself, and it's something I will obviously have to get over and live with, which I will. I mean, I could be complaining that all my man wears is Wranglers and dirty white T's, so I'm done complaining about that lol

Meeting his mom was a huge deal for me. My SO is Russian and Jewish, so I wasn't sure how his family was gonna take to me. I've never wanted or cared about meeting someone's parents. His family speaks Russian 90% of the time. It's great that I understand and speak it, so it works. The mom liked me alot, and everything went great.

I agree that sex keeps you healthy and young. I haven't spoken to my SO about this yet, but I will. More sex is always better sex IMO lol..We do so many wild/sexy things. A few quickies in the middle of all of that would complete me. You had me laughing at the lady saying she had to sneak out of bed to use the bathroom without waking her hubby LMAO...see, that's what I'm talkin bout, right dere!

Girl, I went and got some snacks, sat down and started reading your post
Wasn't sure if I was being naive b/c I wasn't getting "controlling" from him either, more annoying if anything lol...

I can't stand body odor either, and I'm happy that's something I don't have to worry about with him..A little metrosexual, but when I think of some of the men I've dated in the past, I need to be happy that he cares enough to care about his appearance.

I would say 40% of what I wear has a label, however many of the dresses that he compliments me on happen to be Cache, Bebe, H&M or some random store. Yes, he has taken me shopping before when we go to the mall. I've just never been the type of female that HAD to have a label, I can rock anything and feel fab in it. I know this is something that he'll never change about himself, and it's something I will obviously have to get over and live with, which I will. I mean, I could be complaining that all my man wears is Wranglers and dirty white T's, so I'm done complaining about that lol

Meeting his mom was a huge deal for me. My SO is Russian and Jewish, so I wasn't sure how his family was gonna take to me. I've never wanted or cared about meeting someone's parents. His family speaks Russian 90% of the time. It's great that I understand and speak it, so it works. The mom liked me alot, and everything went great.

I agree that sex keeps you healthy and young. I haven't spoken to my SO about this yet, but I will. More sex is always better sex IMO lol..We do so many wild/sexy things. A few quickies in the middle of all of that would complete me. You had me laughing at the lady saying she had to sneak out of bed to use the bathroom without waking her hubby LMAO...see, that's what I'm talkin bout, right dere!

Starronda Lol...yeah I tend to write nothing or a lot...:lachen: Gurrlll go head then and put a chip in him while you at it. He's worth keeping track of. You speak Russian...okay you are bad, beautiful and bad....umm...ever considered working black box...lol...I kid I kid...:look:

@Starronda Lol...yeah I tend to write nothing or a lot...:lachen: Gurrlll go head then and put a chip in him while you at it. He's worth keeping track of. You speak Russian...okay you are bad, beautiful and bad....umm...ever considered working black box...lol...I kid I kid...:look:

:lachen:LMAO..I'M DONE @ working black box!

Yes, he's a keeper and I'm learning to just enjoy him and stop over thinking *damn Pisces in me* things are good, I'm enjoying myself and I'm just gonna go with the flow.

I learned Russian in high school, met him and had to polish up on my skills again:ohwell:

As for the coloring....you think you're going to get more than twice a day from 40+ man?

Unless you want him to start screaming :help3:you should just stock up on batteries.
Chile there are men well in their 50-s and 60's that can and will screw your top off past twice a day. Trust me :look:. Every man's blood ain't all clogged up past 40. :lol:

Last edited:
Chile there are men well in their 50-s and 60's that can and will screw your top off past twice a day. Trust me :look:. Every man's blood ain't all clogged up past 40. :lol:

I'm usually very CougarISH...I usually date men in their middle to late twenties:look: (I just turned 33), so my SO is the oldest that I've dated, but this is nice to know that men over 40 can still blow ya back out:lol:

Ummm, I missed the pic of OP's man......I feel left out. As for what she said about coloring....I agree 110%. My SO is 37 and he is always acting like he is soooooo tired and can only color once or twice during a whole weekend. I'm 24 though. We both agree that the thought of my sex drive at 40 (when it peaks for women) is a little scary. lol.

I didn't know older guys couldn't color as much until SO.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using LHCF

Ummm, I missed the pic of OP's man......I feel left out. As for what she said about coloring....I agree 110%. My SO is 37 and he is always acting like he is soooooo tired and can only color once or twice during a whole weekend. I'm 24 though. We both agree that the thought of my sex drive at 40 (when it peaks for women) is a little scary. lol.

[FONT=&quot]Really [/FONT]L[FONT=&quot]…Wow, that just made me really sad lol…well we’ll be talking abou it this weekend, so lets see how he feels about it.[/FONT]

Wowser jenny87 Every man is different. Does your man get annual complete physicals, workout and in good shape/health? That isn't the norm sweetie. My dude is your age in sex years but irl he is 47. :lachen::lachen: Sometime I think nature plays sick sex games on us because I always want a man w/a low libido but never could get one. :lol:

Wowser @jenny87 Every man is different. Does your man get annual complete physicals, workout and in good shape/health? That isn't the norm sweetie. My dude is your age in sex years but irl he is 47. :lachen::lachen: Sometime I think nature plays sick sex games on us because I always want a man w/a low libido but never could get one. :lol:

My man gets an annual physical (actually just got his a few weeks ago), works out everyday and eats healthy. I must admit, I’m over here hatin a little @ bolded:ohwell:. Wish that was my issue *la sigh*

Back