What's your opinion of this guy?

vivEz daNs lamouR

What if you met a guy who had everything you wanted in a person: he’s smart, handsome, has a great job, owns his own home, drives his OWN car, isn’t ghetto, doesn’t hang with the wrong crowd, is a great and attentive lover, and is 25 years old.

But, he says he doesn’t like to go to third base on a woman. He doesn’t really “expect” it either, because if he’s not doing it he doesn’t think it’s fair that he demand it from a woman.

Your thoughts?

(I really hope this doesn't get locked. At least not before some replies. LOL.)

Last edited:
It would not phase me one bit especially since he is not expecting it either. Going to third base is not important to me, I am perfectly ok without that :look: I would not overlook a good man because of that :nono:

Deal breaker for me. We all got our priorities, and satisfying sex is really important to me. I might try to convince him, but if he couldn't be convinced, man he'd have to agree to let me take a lover or something. Cuz if I stayed I can pretty much guarantee that I would stray. I always say "show me a guy who won't 'go to 3rd base' (as you call it), and I'll show you a guy whose woman another man can get in 20 seconds."

Precisely. Driving downtown, a la winterinatl's past posts. :lol:

:grin:oh ok...If that's the only issue (if you can even call it that), and he has everything else you want in a man, I honestly wouldn't even sweat it- especially if he's not expecting it from you. I don't feel like something like that is a MUST-HAVE on a checklist for a man (although it would be nice), but that's just me.

Yeah, see, he really does have all of the attributes that I want in a person. And we've known each other for a LONG time, so there's a lot of deep feelings there.

But he doesn't do that, and when he told me I was like "Que?!" :lachen:

But as far as him being a great lover, he is. That was... *ahem* proven this weekend. And he didn't need to do that to get me 'there', if you know what I mean.

I don't wanna be shallow and pass up a good opportunity, but I'm feeling a little like "Hrm, really?!"

It is cool. i would stick around. Since he wouldnt expect it and i wouldnt have to give it i would be cool.. I can get there with out it...

What if you met a guy who had everything you wanted in a person: he’s smart, handsome, has a great job, owns his own home, drives his OWN car, isn’t ghetto, doesn’t hang with the wrong crowd, is a great and attentive lover, and is 25 years old.

But, he says he doesn’t like to go to third base on a woman. He doesn’t really “expect” it either, because if he’s not doing it he doesn’t think it’s fair that he demand it from a woman.

Your thoughts?

Okay, definitely don't let him go. I've run into three different guys who told me the same thing, and after a while, they all changed their minds (long-term relationships). A good man instinctively want to please his woman. So, unless he's adamantly against it for some religious or psychological wounds, I wouldn't worry about it. Just be patient and enjoy all his other good qualities. :yep:

If you can live with him not going to third base, then there should be no problem. Do you have a problem with him not going to third base, is that a deal breaker for you? It sounds like he's a really great guy otherwise.

If you can live with him not going to third base, then there should be no problem. Do you have a problem with him not going to third base, is that a deal breaker for you? It sounds like he's a really great guy otherwise.

It's not a deal breaker, per se. I got there regardless without him having to do that, it's just so odd to me!

Every other guy I've been in relationships with has done it so to me to meet someone who now, doesn't, and doesn't really ask that I do it either, it's a little weird too I guess? I don't know, do I sound crazy? I feel like I sound stupid. :lol:

"Yeah girl, I met this great guy with all the qualities I want in a man but he doesn't go downtown. TO THE LEFT!" :lol:

I just honestly want you ladies opinions.

It's not a deal breaker, per se. I got there regardless without him having to do that, it's just so odd to me!

Every other guy I've been in relationships with has done it so to me to meet someone who now, doesn't, and doesn't really ask that I do it either, it's a little weird too I guess? I don't know, do I sound crazy? I feel like I sound stupid. :lol:

"Yeah girl, I met this great guy with all the qualities I want in a man but he doesn't go downtown. TO THE LEFT!" :lol:

I just honestly want you ladies opinions.

You don't sound crazy:lachen:, It sounds like it's something that's important to you, and I feel you have to do what's right for you. You might need to think about it more, and figure out if that's something you can live without before you go further into the relationship. This is just my opinion on it. I hope you find your answers:grin:

It wouldn't bother me too much. I don't really like it when guys go down town on me....:nono: I can't get past the bacteria in saliva...:nono:

He doesn't do it EVER? That's a dealbreaker for me.:nono:

If we're not comaptible physically, then it's just not going to work.

However, if it doesn't bother you and you like everything else about him, then go for it.:)

Oh, and I don't think there's anything wrong with him, it's not that common to find a guy that doesn't go to third base, and your experience has shown that most men do prefer to go there, but if a guy doesn't, does there mean that something is wrong with him? I say no.

He's a baby, only 25years old, and probably hasn't tried it as yet. Maybe you can change his mind.

i would think he was GOD sent and hes thinking with his head and not with whats in his pants and that i can trust that he wont take things to far because where both thinking the same thing in that he aint tryna do the do until hes married

He's a baby, only 25years old, and probably hasn't tried it as yet. Maybe you can change his mind.

He doesn't do it EVER? That's a dealbreaker for me.:nono:

If we're not comaptible physically, then it's just not going to work.

However, if it doesn't bother you and you like everything else about him, then go for it.:)

Well...

He did it to his last girlfriend who was pretty serious to him, but she wound up being really trifling, she cheated on him and did all kinds of crazy ish.

Maybe that's what turned him off of it? :rolleyes:

Girl, if you have already had a test drive and you got to the destination without the extra trip downtown, I don't see a problem at all....

i would think he was GOD sent and hes thinking with his head and not with whats in his pants and that i can trust that he wont take things to far because where both thinking the same thing in that he aint tryna do the do until hes married
He sounds like he wont do it at all...even after the fact:look:

please dont tell me this is a guy that expects his mic to be blessed though :rolleyes:

Quoted from my OP:

Your thoughts?

Well...

He did it to his last girlfriend who was pretty serious to him, but she wound up being really trifling, she cheated on him and did all kinds of crazy ish.

Maybe that's what turned him off of it? :rolleyes:

He'll do it again then:yep:, for now don't worry about it and just enjoy being with a nice guy who cares about you. Everybody does not do that or find that it is necessary. As long as he can satisfy you then that should certainly be enough for now.

Quoted from my OP:
Thanks honestly I have a hard time reading italicized font it makes my eyes weird and woozy:spinning:

I really really really like oral sex so that would be a deal breaker for me. If ur fine with it then date him. What you think and how you process it is more than what we think anyway :yep:

Thanks honestly I have a hard time reading italicized font it makes my eyes weird and woozy:spinning:

I really really really like oral sex so that would be a deal breaker for me. If ur fine with it then date him. What you think and how you process it is more than what we think anyway :yep:

LOL no worries lady! :yep:

Thanks for the input too :drunk:

I think in time he'll do it again. Men instinctively want to do what is going to please the woman they love.

Wow! So that's the definitin of "third base!" In my day that would have been considered "out of the park." I'm going to have to stop coming here....you guys make me feel old!

He's 25...has he ever viewed an "adult" video?

Wow! So that's the definitin of "third base!" In my day that would have been considered "out of the park." I'm going to have to stop coming here....you guys make me feel old!

He's 25...has he ever viewed an "adult" video?

LOL yes. He knows what a cooter looks like, too. :lachen::lachen:

He's not COMPLETELY prude ya'll!

Back