what would you do? stay or leave

No she didnt! :lachen: What was the point?

Yall got punked! LOLOL Could've had a V8 or helped someone else who would've actually listened.

She did that for kicks!

i live with my mom, dad is in another state. she is overly strict, my BROTHER is 21, she doesn't want him dating either...

my dad gave me the OK, i don't tell my mom because i don't need to hear her mouth everyday.

you guys are right, I'm not seriously looking for advice. i never allow others to influence my opinions. i was just trying to prove something and the outcome was correct.

I'll give you guys an update in say a month if this thread doesn't disappear, happy new years LHCF

Yeah, I'm sure we'll all be holding our breath.

i live with my mom, dad is in another state. she is overly strict, my BROTHER is 21, she doesn't want him dating either...

my dad gave me the OK, i don't tell my mom because i don't need to hear her mouth everyday.

you guys are right, I'm not seriously looking for advice. i never allow others to influence my opinions. i was just trying to prove something and the outcome was correct.

I'll give you guys an update in say a month if this thread doesn't disappear, happy new years LHCF

Well I'm sure you proved us all right as well.

Ignorance is bliss.

What was she trying to prove? Why were we part of her experiment?

Was this a case study? I bet she printed out this thread and took it to class for references. LOL

WOW!
Starting off 2009 on LHCF with a BANG as usual. Never a dull moment.
Shaking my damn head. (this chick done made me cuss)
:wallbash:

This is why I always feel that with these type of situations, giving advice is a waste of breath.

Last edited:

girl seriously get. a. life. give us an update??? like anyone cares

While she stills lives in her Momma house, she should follow her Mother rules! :yep: She is 19 and if she wants to be grown she should move out! :yep: Her Mother knows her better than we do and some of the advice that some of you have given her is whack and it may get her behind kicked by her mother who is probaly still taking care of her. :yep:

How you gonna be 19 and can't date? You grown! I dont get that...
If she is residing in her parents house they rule in their castle. Especially if she is in school and they are paying for it. If the kid feels they are that grown get yo own shiznizzle and outta parents pockets.

Now lil gurl yo coochie gon fall off and please don't allow anyone to influence that. :lachen: Yeah yeah yeah you were trying to prove something:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: Take the lil work check and get you and that dopehead thief a spot ya heard? :rolleyes:

girl seriously get. a. life. give us an update??? like anyone cares

Exactly. Nobody gives a flip. Chick looking like boo boo the fool and think she just proved a point. Seriously you have ZERO credibility. Pfft at her thinking she's grown, laid up in her mother's house lying about her drug addict sorry excuse of a man boyfriend. Lawd have mercy. I'm a pray for this child. :nono:

Some people have to go through the fire in life to learn. Many of us have been just as hard headed when we were that age, at least I was, lol.

Exactly. Nobody gives a flip. Chick looking like boo boo the fool and think she just proved a point. Seriously you have ZERO credibility. Pfft at her thinking she's grown, laid up in her mother's house lying about her drug addict sorry excuse of a man boyfriend. Lawd have mercy. I'm a pray for this child. :nono:

Me too. But the sad thing is that she thinks that she's making us look like fools...

Some people have to go through the fire in life to learn. Many of us have been just as hard headed when we were that age, at least I was, lol.

I agree, I said that same sentiment a few pages ago.

if y'all don't care, why are you posting? vamoose.

there's a reason i said if this thread still exists... i don't plan on giving daily updates or something

. so if you really feel that you cant resist and must really let LHCF community know that you "don't care" than yeh, keep on bumping this thread, brain power! :rolleyes:

if y'all don't care, why are you posting? vamoose.

there's a reason i said if this thread still exists... i don't plan on giving daily updates or something

. so if you really feel that you cant resist and must really let LHCF community know that you "don't care" than yeh, keep on bumping this thread, brain power! :rolleyes:

Ok, but you're up in here looking to see what's being said...

How are you any different sweetie pie? :rolleyes:

What were you tyring to prove?

Last edited:
What were you tyring to prove?
She wasn't trying to prove nuthin'. This is a classic case of a person feeling foolish and not liking the advice they were given. Then said person will try to "play it off" like it was a social experiment. :ohwell: OP is basically a child and is reacting like a child would. :yep:

Last edited:
She wasn't trying to prove nuthin'. This is a classic case of a person feeling foolish and not liking the advice they were given. Then said person will try to "play it off" like it was a social experiment. :ohwell: OP is basically a child and is reacting like a child would. :yep:

Say it LOUD.

Back