what would you do? stay or leave

Question: Why would someone who claims they are done with the subject keep replying and bumping their own thread? :perplexed

Question: Why would someone who claims they are done with the subject keep replying and bumping their own thread? :perplexed

you girls acting type mad, getting delusional and everything. where have i said im done with the subject? you dont even have to answer that

but for real, im not trying to get in any pointless arguments over assumptions, its okay. post your minds out. i wont even sweat it

no this wasn't some huge social experiment (with the exception of a few ppl including SO himself), or a fools turn around. the situation is real, and the results are pending, hence update in a month and another after that one

if you dont care, plz keep it moving.

I'da been out. Matter of fact, instead of typing on LHCF I would be about the business of tossing his ish out the door!

Okay okay, I've reread OP, and realized that y'all can only go by what I've told you. Had it been someone elses post, I would've commented the same way minus the assumptions though...

Your reactions seem the same as that chicks friends in that friend or foe thread. I really don't understand why y'all are so mad.

I'm sorry for any inconvience that I may have caused any of you. But this thread does indeed have a greater purpose and possibly a lesson for each and everyone of you with the uanimous decision.

Now if I'm wrong, I'm ready for the I told you so's

Okay okay, I've reread OP, and realized that y'all can only go by what I've told you. Had it been someone elses post, I would've commented the same way minus the assumptions though...

Your reactions seem the same as that chicks friends in that friend or foe thread. I really don't understand why y'all are so mad.

I'm sorry for any inconvience that I may have caused any of you. But this thread does indeed have a greater purpose and possibly a lesson for each and everyone of you with the uanimous decision.

You never answered what you are trying to prove and now you're talking about a greater purpose? Hhhhhmmmmmmm....

Anyway, if your daughter came to you with the same scenario you brought here, hopefully you'd respond the same as we did. However, I doubt it. You'll learn.

What purpose would it serve? Cause the only one I would see is "let a man drain your bank account until it's bone dry just so that you don't have to be alone, just so that you can say you have a man" I'd rather not learn that lesson. :look:

Was she serious? :look: How embarassing. :nono: I will be anxiously awaiting that update, but I'm pretty sure I know what it will be. :ohwell: :rolleyes:

he said that 8k went to paying people back, getting a laptop(he sold it) giving to his family and buying weed. that 8k he got was from income taxes. my mom doesnt even get back that much. that means he worked his *** off.

my point is that it all turned around, i dont know what happened and i didnt want to just bail on first sight of uneasiness. but its been long enough and there is just no excuses for his actions.

as for him cheating on me, just naaah im pretty sure of it
Wtf!:nono::nono::nono:

Back