What Women put up with(a good bye email)

vevster

This is a true story. This woman Finally got fed up and sent the guy she was seeing the following email.
Enjoy Ladies!!!
>>Christopher, I wanted to talk to you about why I've been acting so funny with you. First off I want to start off by saying I really think that your a great person.* The past month has been really cool we had nice talks and had a*good time together.I also want you to know that this is one of the hardest things i' ve had to do or say to anybody. I'm not happy about it at all but I need to be honest with you before this goes any further. *.But I think you need to know why I haven't been sleeping with you or asking you to come see me.**The past couple times you came over*to see me I did not like it that your feet were smelly, on top of your feet*smelling *you had my*whole room smelling bad. I also noticed that your socks were dirty. I did not like the fact that you got into my bed with your stink feet and dirty socks.*I wish i would have said somthing to very first time but I did not want to hurt your feelings or make the night uncomfortable but I have to tell you I was not happy at all. There were*a couple of other times that you came over and you didn't smell so good. Last week you came over to see me and you took your clothes off and you smelled really bad*. You kept talking about*me not giving you oral sex and the fact that I wasn't doing it long enough. I found it really unbearable to go down on you*because the first time I did it I did not like the way you smelled. Then on another occasion it was the same thing. Listen I get that you might have been coming home from work and everything but I do have a shower and even if you didn't want to wash at my house you could have made a quick run home to clean yourself up. *Why would you *think I'd want to go down on you and you didn't wash. Your coming to a woman's house to have sex with her and you came over not even caring about what I might think or more importantly about your own appearance. But the*the breaking point for me was when *you scratched your dandruff in my bed and my pillow were full of all that stuff that came from your head...I'm still trying to figure out why you did that*it turned me off so bad so i*decided that this*would not work for me because if i continued to do this without telling you how i feel then i would not be doing myself service and i am not gonna compromise myself* for you or anyone... You might think that the e-mail was cowardly but trust me i was not sure how i could have said it without offending you rather it be an e-mail or a phone call or face to face. I thought this would be much better. So in saying this, i think it be best that we dont see each other anymore i'm sure after this it wont be the same anyway.
Good luck Chris!<<

wow....

so, how did she manage to get so close to him anyway despite his stink?

i like her honesty! i wonder what his reaction was...

good for her. I always think there is a double standard for men. Women are supposed to be perfectly hygenic ("taste like sugar smell like water" to quote plies) but men do stuff like not even wipe the peen after they pee and expect you to put it in yo' mouth..ewww. Sorry but sometimes I think bout that stuff. Flaky stuff is not cute :nono:

Last edited:
good for her. I always think there is a double standard for me. Women are supposed to me perfectly hygenic ("taste like sugar smell like water" to quote plies) but men do stuff like not even wipe the peen after they pee and expect you to put it in yo' mouth..ewww. Sorry but sometimes I think bout that stuff. Flaky stuff is not cute :nono:

I know right!!! And then they want to look at you like, "So, what's your problem?" The lady in that letter put up with more than she should have. Kudos for her for dropping that hygiene-challenged loser.

She was the stupid arse for laying up with a stank butt kneegrow from the giddy up. She must be some kinda desperado and anyway why is she giving up the draws in her spot w/o him wineing and dining aka courting her. These chicks today I tell you! Sorry they are both trif. Ask her whats her real worth? lol

good for her. I always think there is a double standard for me. Women are supposed to me perfectly hygenic ("taste like sugar smell like water" to quote plies) but men do stuff like not even wipe the peen after they pee and expect you to put it in yo' mouth..ewww. Sorry but sometimes I think bout that stuff. Flaky stuff is not cute :nono:
That's because many women will do it IN SPITE of the funk!!! :barf: To quote a post from a now defunct thread, no rapping is happening on a dirty mic... there's nothing to say. :nono:

How in the hooohaaah can she even lay down with that i wouldve pretend sick from day one.

Funk and i dont coincide she lost her rabbit arse mind in the first place dirty socks plus funk nasty

She sounds like a DAMN fool and desparate too. NO way in heyl I would even get NEAR someone if they smelled and I would be happy to tell them to go home and wash their stank behinds.

Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. EW. :nono:

That's so nasty. I'm sad she didn't have the ovaries to tell him to get up outta her bed and wash his arse the first damn time. :nono: Ain't no dick that good.

It's sad that he's like that. Parents should teach their kids about hygene. Mothers your boys are not cute with stanky breath. That hygene business needs to be nipped in the bud while they're young.

:look:

I should have known Vev was not posting a serious relationship issue. :lol: Vev is always posting off-color stuff. Not to say funky feet isn't a problem...but I'm thinking it's going to be a) he won't marry her b) he cheated or c) he's on drugs or something. :lol: :nono: Lahd, our Vev.

I should have known Vev was not posting a serious relationship issue. :lol: Vev is always posting off-color stuff. Not to say funky feet isn't a problem...but I'm thinking it's going to be a) he won't marry her b) he cheated or c) he's on drugs or something. :lol: :nono: Lahd, our Vev.

Yea, when you saw the original poster you should have known.:lachen: It takes all kinds and there's only one Vev on this board.

Why would she put up with it for any period of time. :perplexed I'm sure he didn't think it was a prob since she let it fly the 1st time. :nono: She should've said something from jump. There is no reason for an adult to smell like that, and if they chose to smell that way, then they are chosing to not be around me. :yep:

I think alot of women put up with alot of stuff from men, including funk, for the sake of, but there aint nothing that special to me. If there is a tad bit of funk on you, you may exit stage left. :lachen:

DH thinks I am a tyrant when it comes to hygiene. Wash your butt, brush your teeth and if you doing that and things still funky, please go to the doctor and fix it before touching me. I just can't do it. And don't see how folks do it and then keep quiet about it. :ohwell:

I cannot go out with a guy who smells period. I went out on a few dates with one. He was cool at first, so I said that I wasn't going to be shallow because he didn't smell all the time. Then he started acting like how he smelled. He was gone in a flash.

It's sad that he's like that. Parents should teach their kids about hygene. Mothers your boys are not cute with stanky breath. That hygene business needs to be nipped in the bud while they're young.

Not stinky but stanky, I love it. :lachen::lachen::lachen: You are def. from the South dlewis.

Not stinky but stanky, I love it. :lachen::lachen::lachen: You are def. from the South dlewis.

I had to get on my son yest. We were already late and I turned around and went back to the house for him to brush his teeth. :nono: Now, I taught him better than that. He knows me, he better be glad I smelled it on the way and not at practice.

Last edited:

Whaddaya mean this is not serious? This could happen to anyone of us!

Unbelievable.

The guy is disgusting. He posted a respose; do y'all wanna see the response?

Yea, when you saw the original poster you should have known.:lachen: It takes all kinds and there's only one Vev on this board.

Indeed. Gotta love our Vev. She is one of a kind. :huggle:

OT: You look stunning in your siggy pic. I love the red on you and the weight loss looks beautiful.

I don't see how some women can put up with stank anything...the biggest thing I see/hear about is stank breath though.

Back