What Women put up with(a good bye email)

OMG! LOL!!!!

I remember this dude I had a crazy crush invited me to his place after we'd been dating a while. His co-op smelled like armpits, unchanged stinky diaper and feet. I never went back. I will fight someone over funk! Funk affects my mental and physical well-being.

Hygiene is very important to me in a relationship. I would have dodge his calls like crazy.

Here ya go ladies!

>>I appreciate you honesty. and I am not upset with you. yes I am coming from work alot and it gets really hard causse of the steel dust at work. I am shocked that you didn't tell me this up front but I understand why you took the road you did. and apprciate it. dearly. I thank you for caring enough about me to let me know what you thought. jUst to let you know. when I come in the house, the first thing I do is take a shower. because being on or in the train station all day leaves a sooty film on you. And I would love to take a shower when I get their but alot of the times I was coming through the back door and or could not even get to the bathroom because I would have had to go through Brandon's room. I tried to respect the perimeters of Brandon's space. I do know about my feet. Thats has alot to do with the boots I wear to work. I had mentioned it to you that my feet smelled due to my boots . I understand if I offended you in anyway. But When I said you could talk to me about anything . I MEANT JUST THAT> I can take you telling me the truth about how you feel. I'd rather you tell me than someone in the street. and I do respect your decision. I hope that we can still be friends to some degree. But I'm not a dirty person. And As far as me scratching my head. I guess I got a lil comfortable being around you. And I have extreme dry scalp and I use a shampoo called T gel since I was a kid from my doctor . but that night it was really getting to me. I wash my hair everyday. I just wasn't thinking. And I thought about that and wanted to say something to you a few days ago.. but you acted like nothing was wrong and I didn't want to bring attention to it if you didn't. But I love you even more for being honest with me and not wanting to hurt my feelings. I apologize if I offended you but I'm NOT A DIRTY or nasty person. I don't know what happened. but I apologize and wish I had never offended you in that way. I'm embarrased but grateful to you for thinking about my feelings.. But I will respect your wishes. What a way to go huh??.. sorry Ran Ran.

Changing who you are will change what can be done to you

<<

wow...at dude's response...I kinda feel bad for the man! Awww...some men are just so clueless!!! I guess that's why it's best to just be up-front about issues you have with them - they may really have no idea until you bring it up to them - if they are mature enough then they will be able to handle the truth. This guy seemed to handle it really well, considering he just got told that he stinks. wow....

So he kept his cool and appreciated her honesty...that's good! Hope he works on that.

ETA: I wonder if this guy smokes? Men who smoke=yuck. It's like it is in their skin.

wow, I feel sorry for the lad. The kind of sympathy you feel for the "special" kid. But he sounds 'sickly" , to many issues, stinky feet, special shampoo, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm straight on the dudes that come with a diaper bag full of medication and special ointments bwahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!

So he knew he was dirty from work and still wanted to have sex?

He should have explained all that to her. He is still nasty to me though.

wow, I feel sorry for the lad. The kind of sympathy you feel for the "special" kid. But he sounds 'sickly" , to many issues, stinky feet, special shampoo, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm straight on the dudes that come with a diaper bag full of medication and special ointments bwahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!

:dead: :rofl3::rofl3:

So let me understand ths correctly... he knew he was sweaty and sooty, had stinky socks and dandruff but expected her to have sex with him without showering first?

What a nasty man.... and she is just as bad. She knew he smelled stink and still went and put his penis in her mouth...:nono:

He is disgusting and still didn't want to own it. He should have gone home and showered. As for the dandruff he has a yeast problem. That shampoo he is using is obviously no help.

Back