What did you buy this week?

Serenity_Peace said:
OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhh!! I wanna try the Rosemary Mint Shampoo and Conditioner. How were these?

I have not used it yet. I just washed 2 hours ago and I used th Aveda DR... I was lurking and decided to use Sweetcashew's towel drying method since I air dry now. I loved that. IM in love with DR. I will let you know in 3 days about rosemary mint when I wash again. I can tell you one thing. When I sniffed the rosemary mint I wanted to empty the bottles in my mouth and drink it up. My GAWWWD it smells delish.....

I think someone dun ran thru my spot, so I couldn't find much to buy this week.:cool: :lol:
Henna Queen garlic rinse. Haven't used it yet, because in my quest to avoid mineral oil, I overlooked the fact that it has garlic fragrance added.:confused: It better be good, if I'm going to have to cover the scent:lol: , because it smells like STRAIGHT UP GARLIC!!!!!

Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Booster
Tigi Catwalk Curs Rock Hairspray
Miss Jessie's Rapid Recovery Treatment
Kinky Curly Knot Today (replacement)

I bought a tube of Terax conditioner. I had a coupon for $10 of $50 purchase at CVS and I had only gotten $36 worth of other stuff. This Terax was $13.99 :eek:

Since the other items I got were all toiletry staples, I decided to get one other thing I always wanted to try.

I hope it is good at that price.

so1913 said:
Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Booster
Tigi Catwalk Curs Rock Hairspray
Miss Jessie's Rapid Recovery Treatment
Kinky Curly Knot Today (replacement)

can you review the miss jessies product after you use it?

thanx!

* Professional Resume' with THE WORKS from our very own Stormy!!!!:) I'm VERY VERY pleased!!!!
http://blueprintresumes.com/

*End All Balm (2) Yawl got me.... can't wait to use this!
http://hair2heaven.com/

*Black Soap (4 bars) and Shea Moisturizer (I shole wasn't intending to buy this....however, I am down to my last bar of black soap. Thanks healthynhappy for posting about the 50% off!!
http://www.nasabb.com/

*Avocado butter (yawl got me on this one too!)
rosemary oil, jojoba oil
http://www.organic-creations.com/servlet/StoreFront

I'm done for a minute.
I need intervention for pj junkies..... :ohwell: :look: :lol: :ohwell:

Last edited:
Nexxus Theratin Shampoo and Humectin Conditioner.
I did not need anything just wanted to try a new poo and conditioner and my hair loves this combo.

I just purchased some silcon mix conditioner and the leave in as well as lacio lacio at sickbay

yesterday I got a soft bonnet hair dryer, some plastic caps, some cholesterol, some olive oil hair cream, some CON shampoo and CON, and magnetic rollers.

Trying to stock up on at home hair stuff before the babies get here

Letitia said:
I am pleased to say, Nothing. :yep:

*sending you coupons...that should change by next week...:rolleyes:*

:lol:

My buying has trickled down....only things I got this week were:

Aphogee Intensive Reconstructor..BUT...I took that ish back to the BSS upon realizing the ingredient change (heading out soon to scope out some BSS's in the Bronx to see if I can find any of the old white bottles to buy today)

Kids Organics Detangling Moisturizing Lotion

4 jars of End All Hair Balm (2 for me, 2 for a family friend - that should hold us until the 8 oz jars become available :look: )

(may have a list next week....lol...sent my cousin out on a Sally's mission to track down some Fermodyl 619)

Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Conditioner for my co-washes.
I co-washed this morning and my hair felt so hydrated. I am 14 weeks post relaxer and this did a great job hydrating my new growth. Bought it at Target for abut $3. And it smells great!

2 bottles of end all hair balm (1 for my sis; her bday is coming up & i'm getting her natural hair products)
elucence shampoo & conditioner (for my sis)
sidr tree butter (for my sis)
k cutter

Dang, Conway sells Nexxus stuff, I'm gonna have to stop by 69th st.
imstush said:
White Rain Tropical Coconut conditioner
Nexxus Viatress (the whole kit was 9.99 at Conways)
Nexxus Headress

I really need to go on the use it up challenge, because this evening I am buying my Aveda and MNT conditioner.:ohwell:

Eventhough I said I was going to stop, I bought the following:

Redken All Soft Poo/Cond
Redken All Soft Intense Treatment
Redken Water Wax
Rusk Smoother Leave In

Suave Tropical Cocunut
Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner
Organix Vanilla Silk Conditioner
Patene Break Defense Deep Conditioner

Went a little crazy this week...on vacation.

Bought some
CB Smoothe Triple Silk Conditioner
CB Smoothe Creme Hair Sheen
Keracare glossifier
Hairlox Afta-perm

Last edited:
LABETT said:
Nexxus Theratin Shampoo and Humectin Conditioner.
I did not need anything just wanted to try a new poo and conditioner and my hair loves this combo.

I am shocked this was me this morning!! :eek: I have Used Stuff Up! and am pretty close to just having my staple products then I saw this set as JC Penny 2 for $28 and snatched it up. :look: I hope I like it as much as you do, I used some of the Humectin as a leave-in and liked it very much and the poo smells so good too. :grin:

Nacidit olive oil dc/rinse
re up on Elucence mb
Lacio Lacio with the mink oil-hope I don't like this better than the one without, if it is banned.
grey rollers
metal tooth comb

Evazhair said:
Nacidit olive oil dc/rinse
re up on Elucence mb
Lacio Lacio with the mink oil-hope I don't like this better than the one without, if it is banned.
grey rollers
metal tooth comb

Where did you get the one with the mink oil. i have the regular one

1. Niko`s cousin tee in pink
2. AMBI fade cream
3. Mango and Lime Cactus oil
4. IC Olive Hair Polisher
5. Bobby pins
6. Hask Placenta treatment and deep comditioner pack
7. Kids organics shea butter detangling leave-in
8. IC vitamin/protein reconstructer
:ohwell:

Didn't i just post nothing...well I went to the store today. I picked up the Infusium 23 poo and conditioner by mistake. I thought it was the leave in. That is what I get for trying to hurry up and pick up something and not ooohhh and aaaahhhh over the rest of the hair products.:ohwell:

Back