August 2014...What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

nature's gate revitalizing jojoba shampoo for damaged hair... wanted to try a natural sulfate free shampoo. I chose this one because it says it has ingredients that can reduce the look of split ends. it has a medium-strength rating on naturalhaven. com that looks promising.

Last edited:
I changed my mind about that nature's gate shampoo...I returned it and bought the hair one sweet almond oil cleansing conditioner instead. it was on sale for $8 :yep:

I also bought the GVP Detangler from sallys. the price was not bad at all for a 16 fl oz, only $6! ( biolage wanted $23 dollars for their detangling tonic :nono:). picked up some shower caps and the vo5 moisture milks passion fruit conditioner as well. I bought it in case I didn't like finger detangling with the GVP. at the very least, I cowash with it when I can't bring the hair one on my travels.

Got some Sulfur 8 aqua blue shampoo, Marley hair for my crochet twists and some hair pins. I'm really trying not to have a PJ binge and get some BBD stretch.

EnExitStageLeft

I STANS for HTN. Love, Love, Love it. :love:

I like PM but have never used that particular product.:sad: *lemme know if you try it, i love a good reconstructor*

I love the Amino Protein DC'er, the Growth Lotion, the Protein L-I, the Follicle Booster and the Oil (all smell like rich Vanilla/Buttercreme).

The Amino Protein DC'er smells like Hawaiian Punch.

All perform very well. Excellent CS and Fast Shipping.

I could not use the Moisturizing DC'er. As much as I wanted to love it, something in it (Orange or Citrus Oil) set my scalp on Fire.

Ugh. I picked up the new Shea Moisture Manuka Honey Masque. Curiosity got the best of me.

@Beamodel

Good Girl. (for Research purposes). :grin:

The Purification Masque is the only thing I've ever liked from this line.:yawn:

Would like to know your thoughts on the scent, consistency, performance.

I could not stand the smell of the Anti Breakage or the Raw Shea.:nono:

EnExitStageLeft

I know Your Stash is still Ginormous! :lol:

But You've still done a great job, 'attempting' to scale it down.:yep:

I don't mind a Huge Stash as long as it's filled with stuff I like/love.

I just need to watch the Duplicates.:look:

That's where I get in trouble...having 3-4 backups.:rolleyes:

@Beamodel Good Girl. (for Research purposes). :grin: The Purification Masque is the only thing I've ever liked from this line.:yawn: Would like to know your thoughts on the scent, consistency, performance. I could not stand the smell of the Anti Breakage or the Raw Shea.:nono:

IDareT'sHair

I like the purification masque and I use the raw she butter and the yucca shampoo. I like the scent of them.

Other than that, I don't really use she moisture stuff but I was definitely curious about the Manuka honey masque. Not the rinse out conditioner though. I can't see myself paying $10 for a rinse out conditioner.

Ulta
x1 Lee Stafford Growth Treatment

I was driving by Ulta yesterday and couldn't stop myself from going in and grabbing it. I won't be able to use it until the end of September when I take my Marley Twists out but the various raves and @Beamodel's pics convinced me to get it.

Ulta x1 Lee Stafford Growth Treatment I was driving by Ulta yesterday and couldn't stop myself from going in and grabbing it. I won't be able to use it until the end of September when I take my Marley Twists out but the various raves and @Beamodel's pics convinced me to get it.

BranwenRosewood

You will love it. I saw a significant decrease in my shedding immediately after one use. Keep me posted on your results.

Power to the PJs :grin:

I snagged the New Hairveda DC
I also plan on getting the Shea Moisture Manuka Honey Mask and Shampoo (I'm calling these purchases into existence because my Target better have them :lol:)

I know I said I was going to wait but um...yeah, y'all already know. :spinning:

Power to the PJs :grin:

I snagged the New Hairveda DC
I also plan on getting the Shea Moisture Manuka Honey Mask and Shampoo (I'm calling these purchases into existence because my Target better have them :lol:)

I know I said I was going to wait but um...yeah, y'all already know. :spinning:

NaturallyATLPCH it'll probably be there. I've been in two separate targets in two different sides of town (home and work) and it was in both places. People seem to be finding it easily

Back