What did you buy this week?

I bought Nexxus Headress and 2 HUGE bottle of TIGI Bedhead Control Freak Shampoo and Conditioner (they were on SALE for $27)

I also bought the sample sizes of Redken All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner

2.2 lbs. (unrefined) Mango Butter

1 pair of Tweezerman Hair Shears (second pair...someone got ahold to the other and repeatedly used it for purposes other than hair trimming:mad:)

My three tubes of Nexxus Biotin Scalp Créme finally came today.

I bought Nexxus Headress and 2 HUGE bottle of TIGI Bedhead Control Freak Shampoo and Conditioner (they were on SALE for $27)

oh, where did you purchase this?

tia,
tishee

ETA my purchases:
H2H msm oil, BT growth serum, GW silk treatment

Last edited:

You are going to love the all soft shampoo and conditioner.. This is definitely a staple..

Hi Ladies,
I'm a newbie and my first product purchase after doing a lot of reading on the form is Boundless Tresses...can't wait to receive it.

I'm so overwhelmed by all of the product reviews, of course I want to try just about everything but that can be expensive so I'm trying to slow my roll.:ohwell:

But, in the event of a huge cash flow, I have already saved all of the websites for product purchases in my favorites:grin:

Mebco detangling (shower) comb :love2: (absolutely love it!!!) and Vatika oil
I love the way the oil melts into my hair; it's awesome. Jury's still out on the smell, though.

Last edited:
This week I bought the entire Eqyss Equine line. I'm curious to see what the excitement is about, so I'm going to let my little Aveda aside for 6 months and try the Eqyss.

2.2 lbs. (unrefined) Mango Butter

1 pair of Tweezerman Hair Shears (second pair...someone got ahold to the other and repeatedly used it for purposes other than hair trimming:mad:)

My three tubes of Nexxus Biotin Scalp Créme finally came today.

My mango butter just came in this week to, I got refined though. :perplexed

Next time I will get unrefined. But it still keeps my hair nice and smooth to brush or comb.

Don't tell my Use-It-Up pals (hi texas qt) but I bought lacio lacio and silion mix this week.:look:

Last edited:
Pantene R&N Breakage Defense mask
(No, MonaLisa, I did not get it at Target!!! :grin:)

Was that supposed to make me feel any better Brownie? Was it?:nono:

:lol:

*I'm still searching, trying to use my BOGO coupons to the fullest:grin:
I'm tempted to try the Hydrating Curls though:look:

About to head out the door in search of more WRTC conditioner and getting a jar of Suelo y Canela Conditioner. Hoping I'll locate an old white bottle of the Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor this weekend or next weekend during my hair searches with my backpack...see what I can bring back home..

Sallys
2 Fermodyl 619 Extra Strength
1 Ion Gloss Drops
1 Motions CPR Protein Reconstuctor
2 one-oz spray bottles
1 Colorful Neutral Protein Filler
3 Proclaim Aloe Oil Oil Treatment
Caruso Steamer set - To set my wigs.

Fellow FHCF Member
3oz Sulphur Powder

-3 bottles of Aphogee Keratin's Original formula
-2 pack of human hair for braids (can't wait - need a break)
-2 bottles of Better Braids Leave in conditioner.
-an extra large "satin" sleep cap (mine is getting raggedy!)
-Plastic bottle to dilute shampoo in for my braids.

i bought avocado butter and castor oil from camden grey. haven't gotten it yet!!

TJ! :goodone:Pixel! I think I might be that too. I buy a comb everytime I go into CVS...??!

Two more additions to go with the sulphur powder:

eBay
0.5oz Sweet Orange Essential Oil
0.5oz Tea Tree Essential Oil

I just bought a .5oz bottle of Ion Silk Solution, I wanna see how it holds up to Chi Silk Infusion.
Nexxus Hummectress
Proclaim Moisture Shampoo

Hold up...hollllld up......HD, is this the 2 minute Reconstuctor?? White Bottle?

Yep! But it does not say 2 minute. "intensive keratin reconstructor" same thing.

I saw this store had about 8 bottles and I got 3. My mom saw them on my table and asked if she could buy one. I was like :perplexed

I let her get one, but I am going to be right back at that BSS next week.

Yep! But it does not say 2 minute. "intensive keratin reconstructor" same thing.

I saw this store had about 8 bottles and I got 3. My mom saw them on my table and asked if she could buy one. I was like :perplexed

I let her get one, but I am going to be right back at that BSS next week.

This has been a major hateration week for me on the board....I swear I cannot recall when I have had this much haterade dripping across the floor...:sad:

:lol:

And I'm laughing at you giving your mom the screwface for wanting to take deplete the product from the table for purchase... :lol:

Cantu oil moisturizer $5
Cantu Break Cure $5
Cantu strength treatment $5

I've only been able to find this product line at 1 BSS here in Houston:sad:

my essentials

keracare moisturizing shampoo and humecto conditioner
elasta qp mango butter

I plan on buying the reconstructor this Friday :)

Back