What did you buy this week?

I bought a bottle of Barry Fletcher's Calming Neutralizing shampoo. I used it with my touch up and I really like it!

A bit pricey, but it should last a while since I will only use it for touchups.

Letitia said:
Pantene Hair Mask that MonaLisa posted on.

...and I'm about to buy two more jars that I have hidden on a shelf in a store..:look:

I did cop all that I could find at Sally's of the Fermodyl 619 - I was only able to get 4 of the three vial packs. There was no more in the store :ohwell:

-- a 32 oz bottle of CON, green label and butterfly clips. They keep disappearing, hoping these will last for a little while.

sunsilk in the pink bottle, herbal essence break over, and a $30 CUTE CUTE CUTE wig that does not fit my dern' head. Now I'm stuck with a cute wig that will just sit around since I can't return it. That's what I get for rushin' and not wanting to sit down and try on

To the bolded in red, I swear folks steal my clips and double coated extra long bobby pins, lol, my momma stay telling me she only took 10 but i think it's 10 everytime she visits and I'm not even gonna get on my cousins.....
MonaLisa said:
...and I'm about to buy two more jars that I have hidden on a shelf in a store..:look:

I did cop all that I could find at Sally's of the Fermodyl 619 - I was only able to get 4 of the three vial packs. There was no more in the store :ohwell:

-- a 32 oz bottle of CON, green label and butterfly clips. They keep disappearing, hoping these will last for a little while.

A Denman brush and I love it !!! I used it after I washed my daughter's hair and it was great. I recommend this brush for naturals. I think I have the D4.

MonaLisa said:

The Sally's near my job it all out of the 619!!! :mad:

I called them today to ask if they had any and she said they ordered them! :mad: They need to get it together!!!!

My clips disappear, too! What's up with that!?!? :look:

All the ingredients to make Sareca's Red Palm Butter. Can't wait for them to show up so I can start whipping ingredients in a chilly "ice bath":lol: :lol:

Smooth Infusion poo-cond
Pure Abundance poo-cond
Shampure (for my son:grin: )
Clove color conditioner
Hang Straight
Light Elements Gloss
Be Curly Enhancer Lotion

Last edited:
Organics Mayo
CON Green shampoo
ORS Replenishing pak
Aloe Vera gel
John Frieda Runaway Straight
John Frieda wave enhancing spray
Tea Tree oil
Goody so Smooth 2-in1 brush/comb
round brush

*Blue Goo emu oil-I saw this in the foot care section. Emu oil is the first ingredient, followed by lecithin, soybean oil, lanolin, beeswax, papain, bha, bht, fragrance. I'm thinking about using this on my head, I'm going to test it in the crook of my elbow first though.

BioMatrix Detangler
Moisture 24/7 Detangling Conditioner
Samadee Body Oil
Fermody 0619 Leave in Spray
Avocado Butter
Jojoba Butter
Babasu Oil
Pure Vitamin E
Mirtha de Perales Conditioning Hair Mask

i bought boundless tresses. Finally bought some dominican products.
Misses keyes 10 en 1 super con, silicon mix intensive treatment, toque agico emergencia, star lacio lacio, and salerm 21 leave in.

Well, I visited www.eastwestbazaar.com and got the following:

1 xNYLE Active Reetha Herbal Shampoo US $5.52
1 xUttam Aritha Powder US $1.35
1 xQuality Shikakai Powder US $1.44
1 xAncient Formulae Shikakai Herbal Hair OilU S $3.39
1 xNYLE Active Shikakai Herbal Shampoo US $5.52
1 xGodrej 3 in 1 Shikakai Soap US $1.27

Oh, crap. I just realized when I copied this list that I forgot my Dabur Jasmine Oil. :mad: Dang!!

I bought the big bottles of the matrix sleek (shampoo/conditioner) but I'm taking it back because the ingredients are not the same as the salon version.

Well, my Eqyss stuff arrived finally.

I got the Avocado Mist & Rehydrant Leave-In (Thanx Sareca!).

I LOVE the avocado mist. Make my hair soft & e-z to comb.

I'll try the rehydrant next.

I ordered more:
Honeyquat
SAA
Hydrolyzed Oat protein
Hydrolyzed Wheat protein
GuarCat (working that LHCF Lotioncrafter discount!)

Loreal Vive Smooth Intense treatment (thanks to Honeydew's raves!)
More AO GPB
Avalon Organics Clarifying conditioner
Garnier Length & Strength leave in

We need to keep this thread up. I love seeing what you all are buying!!!!!!

Oh i bought some more stuff so I have to post again. I'm not a PJ really...I just need new products...some new to try and some just to re-stock. Ok so I bought:

-ORS Aloe Rid Shampoo
-Keracare Detangling Shampoo
-Keracare Humecto
-Alma Oil
-Alma Powder

I plan on ordering some dominican products but I haven't done that yet. I probably will in the next few days =)

ETA: OK, I ended up ordering the Domincan products about 1 hour after originally posting this. I ordered from sickbay.biz:
-Lacio Lacio leave-in
-Silicon Mix
-12 en 1 rinse

I just couldn't wait any longer....
Hopefully I won't be buying any more products for a while =)

Last edited:
EMU OIL. I haven't used it on my hair yet *just remembered to do a search to see how ya'll use it*---but my face LUVS it.

This week I bought the following:

Hair2Heaven:
MSM Oil
Growth Oil
Citrus Body Oil
End All
Softening Spritz
Samandhi Oil

Oils By Nature:
Castor Oil
Jojoba Oil
Rice Bran
Shea/Mango Butter
Coconut Oil

Very Sexy Shampoo/Conditioner

Trader's Joe
Nourish Spa Shampoo/Conditioner
Herbal shampoo/Conditioner

Silk Elements Relaxer
Silk Elements Neutralizing Shampoo
Silk Elements Moisturizing Treatment
Silk Elements Mayo Treatment
Silk Elements Moisturizer

Sunsilk Hydra TLC Shampoo/Conditioner/Creme
Sunsilk Straighten Up Creme

Loreal Vive Pro Shampoo/Conditioner

That a wrap I am officially on my own use it up challenge

Last edited:
i bought some biolage detangling conditioner.... it worked ok the first day. 2nd day... it SUCKED!!!

Okay Yesterday I ordered a few Products from HairVeda, Purchased the Shakaki Oil, Vatika Frosting & Shealoe Butter, so I guess they will be here in a few days, BJ is so nice and I Love her Customer Service. This will be my first time ordering from her.

I finally went to Whole Foods. I got some coconut oil, Giovanni Direct Leave-in Conditioner, carrot juice, and Rosemary oil. I'm in braids now, but I CAN'T WAIT to use my new products :D . I'll be drinking the carrot juice tonight.

NappyParadise said:
Okay Yesterday I ordered a few Products from HairVeda, Purchased the Shakaki Oil, Vatika Frosting & Shealoe Butter, so I guess they will be here in a few days, BJ is so nice and I Love her Customer Service. This will be my first time ordering from her.

You are going to LOVE everything you get!!! :grin:

Back