What did you buy this week?

I got WGO (love it), my CHI and chi products, carrot oil (replace), NExus THerrappie luxury moisturizing shampoo, and vitamins. ahah.. my mom was like.. what is up with you? haha.

:cool: I bought Aussie Moist Conditioner. I tried to justify it by telling myself that every conditioner that I have has protein. But when I got home, I found another condish in the back of my linen closet that I have not used & that has no protein...:ohwell:

too much!!

MTG
ORS MAYO
ORS TEMPLE BALM
ORS SERUM
FANTASIA LEAVE IN
ORS OLIVE OIL (CREAM NOT LOTION)
AND HAIR UNTENSILS.......

LOL HEY WHY NOT GET IT OVER WITH EARLY.........

I bought Sunsilk Straighten Up (in the purple bottle). Smells great and it really hydrates my strands. Love it!

I also bought a new 8 megapixel digital camera to replace my crappy old one. I know that's not a hair product, but I bought it to take photos of my hair, so that counts, right?

Now I can finally get my Fotki finished and start sharing hair pictures.

I went kinda crazy last week....so I've been trying to resist the urge this week.

So nothing yet.

HOWEVER... mysmallbiz, just posted a 10% off coupon code to buy a flexi8clip........ohmy.... what shall I do?!!

:dizzy:

Last edited:
Dove Advanced Care Sheer Moisture Leave-In Replenishing Mist...I have been wearing cornrows for about a week now(braided hair last Tues. and rebraided this past Sat.) and I needed something to keep them moisturized. I forget who mentioned it on this board, but CVS is right across the street from where I work so I picked it up.

I got Ultra Sheen Duo Tex conditioner, Chi Silk Infusion, got the Duo Tex from Sallys and Chi from Amazon.:badgirl: I am a PJ'r

So far:

*gotta love a sale :grin:...*

Garnier Brilliantine Shine Wet Shine Gel
Garnier Sleek & Shine Styling Cream
Garnier Brilliantine Shine Water Based Shine Wax

My cousin picked up for me:

2 more 3 packs of Fermodyl 619
1 bottle of Proclaim Natural 7 Olive Oil

*plan on stocking up on more Garnier, a chick is coupon crazy right now..and a sale! Shyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...Sugar*

AND MAD AS HEYALL THAT SOMEBODY KEEPS BUYING UP ALL THE PANTENE BREAKAGE DEFENSE MASKS AT TARGET! CAN Y'ALL LEAVE SOME IN THE NEW YORK AREA PLEASE! DANG! :lol:

I bought the new Butter Blend Mizani Relaxer and the NTM triple moisture poo, daily condish, weekly dc, leave in and anti frizz cream. I'm alternating this with the Suave ceramide line that I stocked up on last week. That's it for a minute. I'm getting close to establishing staples-finally!

ETA: I forgot, I also bought the sunsilk tlc condish and leave in. I was in Kroger minding my own business when I just happened to pass it. That pink package just called out to me:lol:. Nice and creamy. Plus, I'm a mixer so I add it to my Suave leave in. Some fool went through the whole shelf and stole the $1 off coupon off of all of the Sunsilk products. Naturally I assumed it was one of y'all:lachen::lachen:

Last edited:
Okay so MonaLisa do not laugh at me again. I did say I was not going to buy anymore products, however this is different. I bought the following:

Redken Extreme Poo/Cond Litre
Redken Deep Fuel
Redken 01 Outshine Milk
Redken All Soft Cond Litre

Lacio Lacio
Duck Bill Clips
Hard Mesh Rollers
Nioxin Pills

I picked up some Dabur Coconut oil and Sedal Hydraloe leave-in. I noticed the sedal smelled different and they changed the package, I hope they didn't change the formula.

Alter ego garlic hot oil treatment
Roller paper (for use with caruso steam rollers)
Kids Organics Shea butter detangling moisturizing hair lotion
Elasta QP shampoo for relaxed hair
Henna and indigo

I was browsing thru a clearance bin, and I saw *gasp* an ancient bottle of Suave Milk and Honey. I really don't co wash anymore, and cheapies usually don't do anything for me....but as a $5 paying member of LHCF I felt obligated to buy it.

So now I'm just sitting here, looking at it. I'm so pitiful. *Hangs head in shame*

Miss Jessies CP and CBC. Hopefully they live up to the hype. I got the 2oz, jus to try. Also my beloved BB kicks for curls and styling butter.

Okay so MonaLisa do not laugh at me again. I did say I was not going to buy anymore products, however this is different. I bought the following:

Redken Extreme Poo/Cond Litre
Redken Deep Fuel
Redken 01 Outshine Milk
Redken All Soft Cond Litre

Lacio Lacio
Duck Bill Clips
Hard Mesh Rollers
Nioxin Pills

:wacky:

Girl, I can't say anything....I came home with 7 bottles of White Rain Tropical Coconut....

that made me feel sssssoooo gooodddddd....:look:

Purple magnetic rollers
Jumbo black snap-on magnetic rollers
Goody black hair clip (I "outgrew" my previous one :grin:)
Goody banana clips (pack of 3)

Pantene R&N Breakage Defense mask
(No, MonaLisa, I did not get it at Target!!! :grin:)

Pantene Breakage Defense poo and con
New Jilbere shower comb
Surge 14
Garnier Sleek & Shine antifrizz serum
Garnier Length & Strength anti split end leave in

All replacements, nothing new. But I am going to the BSS tomorrow so... :look:

:driver:Well I went to the store and bought some Shampoo. :shhh: But please don't tell the PJ police....or I may get arrested :badcop::badgirl::nervous2:

Rene Furterer RF 80
Trader Joe-Refresh Conditioner and Moisturizing Conditioner
John Masters Citrus & Neroli Detangler (3rd bottle of this)
Motions Detangling Conditioner
Suave Ocean Breeze and White Rain Apple Blossom for prepoo
Profectiv Growth Masque (High Protein but lots of chemical additives)
Hask Placenta Super Strength Leave-In
Garlic Shampoo & Garlic Conditioner
Phytopanama Shampoo
Phytokeratine Spray Leave-In
Phyto Organics by Nexxus - Babassu Mud Con, Enphuse Reconstructor,
Synthesis Shampoo, Inergy Shampoo

Back