~***May 2008 What Did You Buy This Week?***~

From www.shescentit.com:

Nadia for Deshani Scalp Elixir
Moisture Mist Leave In Conditioner
Scalp Spritz

The elixir is a restock. I love this stuff!! I love the Green Grape leave in so I figured I should try the Moisture Mist. The spritz looks very interesting. The garlic and orange pekoe hooked me :yep:.

I also had a 15% coupon for www.curlmart.com:

Elucence MB conditioner
Blended Beauty Cleansing Conditioner
Elucence Silk Elixir

It was my birthday on Monday so I treated myself:

Sap Moss Shampoo
Sap Moss Condish
Brilliant Anti-Humectant Pomade
Be Curly Kit (which is shampoo, condish, curl enhancer, curl control)
Sap Moss Nourishing Concentrate
Curlformers (Coupon)
2 Organix Coconut Conditioner (BOGO)
2 Mane and Tail Conditioner (BOGO)
2 Giovanni Condish (BOGO...again)
Loreal Color Vive Pro Treatment (Coupon)

I'm also in the no mo shopping till June challenge and I'm already hurtin...

I'm not coming in this thread any more - not even to lurk :nono:

I want to try out Carol's Daughter (only once b/c some of her products contain DMDM hydantoin:nono2:)

So I'm gonna get the Khoret Amen Shampoo and leave-in tomorrow and then nothing else until I finish depleting my stash

HE LTR :lick::lick::lick:

that coconut milk conditioner by organix (sp?). I haven't tried it yet because I really try to have only 2 co-wash conditioners open at a time and I've still got some of my Suave Tropical Coconut left.

I -need- to either restock my burdock root from qhemet, try the coconut detangling one that I accidentally used the sample as a deep condish with coconut oil, find a new creamy leave in or something.

Last edited:
Organix coconut and vanilla silk conditioner- I haven't used them on my hair yet but someone else's and it seemed alright. They smell heavenly:grin:

1 Bottle of S-Curl (I'm almost finished with the one I have), VO5 Moisture Milks Condish (Passion Fruit Smoothie) and Suave Tropical Coconut Condish (I couldn't make up my mind on which to get so I can start co-washing so I got both).:spinning:

HairVeda Vatika Frosting (Great for oil rinses and on sale for 2 for $8)
HairVeda Almond Glaze to lay down my edges (going on 14 week stretch)
BT (I am trying to achieve BSL by Dec 08 hope this helps)

:look:
Natural Oasis Gift Pak
TiGi Moisture Maniac 25oz
Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Milk Conditioner
ABBA Moisture Scentsations Conditioner bonus size

FYI - Marshall's has a lot of good products right now. A lot of TiGi (Moisture Maniac, Dumb Blonde, etc), ABBA, Healthy Sexy Hair (incl. the Soy Tri-Wheat spray), and some other great lines. :yep: And some nice handbags, too!!

I was able to justify my habit, today! I had a $10 off a $10 or more purchase at Penny's, so I bought two Redken Anti-Snaps (buy one, get one 50% off) and a $2.97 bottle of Mizani Confiderm Scalp Oil. I also had no idea we had a Rite-Aide in Salisbury. I went to see my gf and she kindly informed me it was down the street, so I took part in the BOGO and bought the Giovanni Triple Tea Treat Shampoo and the Smooth As Silk Conditioner. I'm done until I go to the outlets at Myrtle beach the 23rd! Then I mainly just want a liter of Kenra MC and to stock up on my KeraCare styling products. I believe I'm nearing the brink of nothing new to try... And I'm not sure how to feel about it :look:...

Yesterday I spent $95.00 on:

KeraCare 1st Lather, KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo, KeraCare Leave In Conditioner, Silken Seal,
KeraCare Foam Wrap Set Lotion, Keracare Humecto Cream Conditioner, Essential Oils for the Hair, KeraCare Intensive Restorative Masque, Setting Lotion

I decided to stick with mainly one product. All that switiching back and forth and trial and error has left my hair thin from shedding, and combing out knots and tangles from trying new products.

that seems like a good price for all that KeraCare

Miss Key avocado DC
TRESemme thermal recovery shampoo
Garnier color shield Dc
Garnier Strength and repair DC

I bought Elasta QP Mango Butter to use on my daughter's hair. Still looking for a staple product to moisturize my baby's hair...I'll let ya'll know how it comes out.

Sunsilk Care and Repair Conditioner x 2
Dove Therapy Intense Care Conditioner
WGHO
Sedu 1 1/2 Flat Iron
Denman brush
Shower Combs x 2
Vatika Oil x2
DE LOUISE AYURVEDA GROWTH ELIXIR FOR AFRO HAIR :yep:

My PJ'ism is now officially out of control :nono:.

2 more liters of kenra mc
organix tea tree and mint conditioner(they are still BOGO at rite aid)
organix tea tree and mint hydrating mist

aphogee 2 mintue protein thing
Paul Mitchell the conditioner
and futurebiotics hair skin and nails vitamins

Aveda Damage Remedy Treatment- Liter Size- My hair loves it.:yep: but pocketbook does not.:sad:
Aveda Damage Remedy Conditioner
Aphogee 2 Min Reconstructor

Keo Karpin oil: I love it, smells so nice.
She Scent It Nadia Butter and Avocado Rinse (couldn't resist any longer)
more White Rain Ocean Mist conditioner (makes a great pre-poo)
White Rain Cucumber Melon condtioner
Conair Boar Bristle Brush

Ion Intensive Therapy Treatment
Silk Elements Conditioner
Pack of purple rollers (the only thing I needed :ohwell: )

Back