What did you buy this week?

I bought two packs of the Sensationnel Pro-10 curly hair from the BSS. Got a sew-in Monday evening using 1 1/4 packs...took it out Tuesday afternoon.

Reason: it was an official H.A.M!

After my mom took all the hair out, it just layed on the floor looking like something a few winged animals could build a super sturdy nest out of. So glad I didn't try to wear that mess for a month like I intended. $30 bucks plus tax down the drain :ohwell:

Last week I purchased:

Mastercuts C-pak conditioner
Essations Detangling Shampoo
Essations Positive Charged conditioner
Essations Creme Shine
Essations Shine Spray
Vitale Pro Nourishing Shampoo
Vitale Pro Quench Conditioner
Kenra Design Spray
Brocato Finishing Spray
Aveda Brillant Hairspray
Johnathon products redo mist

I needed new products, I was really low on shampoo and conditioner. Plus some of my longtime staples just don't work well anymore, so I decided to try some new product lines.

Yesterday i went to the local BSS and bought CON NO BASE CREME RELAXER in mild strenght,CON Deep cleansing Neutralizing Shampoo, gloves, and Magic plastic double prong hair clips. I will self relaxer (touch up) for the first time at the end of this month!!:)

Yesterday I purchased Victoria's Secret So Sexy Nourishing Poo, Conditioner and Serum (they are having their Semi-Annual Sale :))

This morning I tried all three and right now I'm amazed by the smell. :grin:

newflowers said:
This entire month has been an example of hair product overkill for me. I justify by telling myself that not only have I not purchased anything for a long time, I am getting ready to start relaxing again, so I need my laundry list of supplies.

Phyto Relaxer Index I
Phytojoba shampoo
phytoneutre shampoo
phytojoba hair mask
phytosesame conditioner
phyto 7 for me and 9 for my daughter
camellia oil
keraphix conditioner
mason pearson combs
ojon trial set of treatment and ultrahydrating shampoo and coniditioner
apple cider vinegar
silk peptide powder
silk amino acid
wheat protein
marina collagen protein
cottonseed protein
panthenol
a few more magnetic rollers
gloves
clips

And I do so solemnly swear that I shall not buy another hair product for the rest of the entire summer. Except that Sareca's information about oat protein is looking mighty tempting. :p

Ok. I don't feel bad posting my list anymore:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
newflowers said:
This entire month has been an example of hair product overkill for me. I justify by telling myself that not only have I not purchased anything for a long time, I am getting ready to start relaxing again, so I need my laundry list of supplies.

Phyto Relaxer Index I
Phytojoba shampoo
phytoneutre shampoo
phytojoba hair mask
phytosesame conditioner
phyto 7 for me and 9 for my daughter
camellia oil
keraphix conditioner
mason pearson combs
ojon trial set of treatment and ultrahydrating shampoo and coniditioner
apple cider vinegar
silk peptide powder
silk amino acid
wheat protein
marina collagen protein
cottonseed protein
panthenol
a few more magnetic rollers
gloves
clips

And I do so solemnly swear that I shall not buy another hair product for the rest of the entire summer. Except that Sareca's information about oat protein is looking mighty tempting. :p

My word! :eek:

I told myself that I wasn't allowed to buy ANYTHING ELSE for 2 months...however...
I purchased some Emu Oil from Soap Dish (although they have a $25 minimum purchase, I LOVE them because they shipped my products out a few hours after I ordered them, and I got them in 2 days!)
I also purchased the Diabetic Solution and Added Touch Hair Preparation. I needed some more Lenzi's Request, but decided to try those instead...

My brother just came back from New York and he brought some american products :
- Main n tail, Deep conditionner
- Suave Conditionner (color control)
- Pantene ProV R&N, conditionner
- Profectiv, Mega growth

Sexy hair pumpkin leave in (smells good)

2 MOP Leave ins
2 MOP deep treatments

This place around my house was going out of business-so I had to get what I could.

Bumble and Bumble Alojoba Conditioner, 8 oz
Bumble and Bumble Coco De creme conditioner sample size
Qhemet Biologics Amla and Olive Oil Heavy Creme Sample Sz
Qhemet Biologics Olive Oil Creme Detangler

Now, i need a deep penetrating protien conditioner and protein moisturizer (Kids Organics or Elasta QP Mango Butter)

You shoulda know I was gonna buy something!

natstar said:
Sexy hair pumpkin leave in (smells good)

2 MOP Leave ins
2 MOP deep treatments

This place around my house was going out of business-so I had to get what I could.

I want to try that Sexy pumkin sooooo much! I know it has to smell good.

Nice & Wavy....You will love the Aveda Dr.;)

I am doing good this week. I didnt buy anything for my hair.

This week I bought the following:

Aveda Smooth Infusion Line
Aveda Hair Detox
Aveda Humectant

Softsheen Carson Breakthru Conditioner
Softsheen Carson Breakthru Daily Moisturizer

Banana Clips
Phony Pony

1. A shower comb (works wonders..especially since I am 7 weeks post today)
  2. A pack of plastic caps (for conditioning)

White Rain Tropical Coconut Conditioner. - I did a cowash with it, and I don't like how my hair felt with it. Once dry, my hair felt soft and moisturized as usual, so I'm not sure about it. Upon closer inspection, I saw that it does not contain glycerin, which may be the culprit. I do like the consistency though.

Garnier Fructis L&S DC -why did I buy this... I have no idea when I will use it. The only reason why I purchased it was because it was on sale.

Motions Moisture Plus (Tub) - I have finally found a staple moisturizing DC. The search ends here. I did want to try out Silicon Mix, but I wasn't able to get it in time. Oh well...

I ordered three bottles (Buy one get two free) of Polysorbate 80 this morning. :perplexed I read a good little thread about it on another site and decided to do a search here...not too much info. as only one person gave their review. *Crosses fingers.*

Gold N' Hot Hard Bonnet Dryer for $19.99 :yay: I don't even use heat but for the price, I couldn't pass it up. I could use it for deep conditioning or something

I bought Freeman Seakelp Moisture conditioner
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle
Aussie Moist Conditioner
Aloe Oil

Back