What did you buy this week?

Girl Yes!!! This stuff leaves my hair so soft and managable after I wash. I am able to get thru my tangles w/ out cryin...:lol: I usually use the cantu, aveda smoothing fluid and some EVOO w/ jojoba and my hair feels very mositurized hours later. It contains some protein but the if I remember correctly the ingredient is at the bottom of the list. Its the best leave in I have found so far for my hair. HTH

Brownie518 said:
The white leave in that comes in a big jar? How is this for moisture?
Sorry to stray.

Today i bought Dabur Amla Oil, everyone has been raving about how soft it makes their hair i just couldn't miss out (i've got it in my hair right now as a pre-poo before i wash my hair tomorrow morning).

Aphogee intensive Keratin Reconstructor - i just took out my braid extentions, so im giving this a go for the first time tomorrow.

S-Curl moisteriser and a satin scarf.

Last edited:
I bought:
1. Amla Oil
2.Vatika Oil
3.Herbal Henna Powder (haven't decided if Im going to use it)
4. RoseWater
5. I.C.O.N. Mesh Structure Creme

I just ordered Nature's Plus Nutri-Glow liquid hair supplement...it was mentioned in another thread. I'm taking a break from using the Hairtopia vitamins so I thought I would try this during the interim. :look: I also ordered two boxes (pretty cheap) of Yogi Peach Detox Tea...that was mentioned in an older thread in the Health section on this site...I want to take the tea twice a day before taking the new liquid supplements.

-Full size of Qhemet biologics sidr tree butter
-H2H signature samandhi oil, citrus oil, end all and sunflower spray
-Fermodyl 619

Thats it

I bought a lot of goodies:

Dabur: Amla, Jasmine, (2) Vatika, and Anmol oils
Himani: Navratna oil

(4) Nature's Blessing hair pomades

Oyin: (3) Greg Juices, Honey Hemp Conditioner, Burnt Sugar Pomade, Cuppa Joe Soap, Funk Butter (cedarwood and fig), and a Body Butter Bar (coco-mango).

I think that is all that I bought...checking pantry.

ETA: I also bought Hesh Rose Powder and Multani Mati. That's it.

Last edited:
Trader Joe's Essential herbal shampoo and conditioner

They're awesome! Smells great and only 1.99/bottle

Well I've been trying to cut back on spending money on hair products but I couldn't help it.....

I needed these items

Nacidit Olive Oil shampoo and rinse
Nacidit Coconut Oil shampoo and rinse
Kuz Hair Loss Control Cream

I ordered some more Dom cond from sickbay. It's a shame I can't remember what I ordered yesterday. I think is was Negra Black Cream Hair Con, Whale sperm and Canela if I remember correctly. I kept changing the order. That's what happens on Friday afternoon when you're bored and ready to go home.

sunbasque said:
And uh...Aveda DR treatment...sigh. i finally caved in

See, I'm still trying to hold on. I will not give in...well, just a little bit. Instead I bought the joico intense hydrator to use with the Aveda poo...and I will probably be ordering a few things from Qhemet...This pjism thing is contagious!:lol:

Well, I fell in love with the Mizani Silkening Defining Mousse, so I wanted to try the other product in that line which is the Silkening Defining Gel. I just picked it up today and will try it in the A.M. :)

Last edited:
so1913 said:
Well, I fell in love with the Mizani Silkening Defining Mousse, so I wanted to try the other product in that like which is the Silkening Defining Gel. I just picked it up today and will try it in the A.M. :)

OT-Love your new siggy, especially your make-up.:)

so1913 said:
Well, I fell in love with the Mizani Silkening Defining Mousse, so I wanted to try the other product in that like which is the Silkening Defining Gel. I just picked it up today and will try it in the A.M. :)

OT: I effin love your hair...i mean could u ever have a bad hair day, really now?! lol LOVE IT!!!!

sareca said:
You gonna love the SAA and honeyquat. Those are two of my favorite ingredients. The oat and wheat proteins are awesome too. :yep:

:orders:Ok, I can't help it anymore, SAA, honeyquat, oat & wheat proteins hereeeeeeeeeeeee I commmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! :ill:

I bought Elasta QP Recovery Oil Moisturizer, IC Fantasia Styling Foam, and Queen Helene Cholesterol with Ginseng to hold me over until I jump on that Aveda :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

This week i finally broke down and purchased:

Lacio Lacio
La Bomba
Avocado Butter Treatment 1 from Candy C - UK
2 Goody hair clips
box of Goody plastic hairpins
a hair barette

I think that was it. I was trying so hard not to buy any more hair stuff until I finished a few more of my staples. Oh well....:(

New:
Sauve Clarifying Poo
Suave Tropical Coconut Con (pre-poo)
Goya Coconut Milk (pre-poo)
Profectiv Break-free Daily Leave- in (free w/ my purchase of Mega Growth)

Tried and true:
ORS Pak (DC)
Profectiv Mega Growth daily moisturizer

I'm on a tight budget, but I was out of a lot of products. I was able to get all of this for under $8. :D

• Amla Oil
  • Sunsilk Black Shine Shampoo
  • Vatika Oil - my first bottle and I LOVE IT!!! I wanted something lighter to seal in moisture for the summer.

I picked up Redken Extreme CAT, and two Nexxus Kits. The kits are in small carrying cases, one was Sleektress Shampoo (5.1 oz), Hydra Sleek Conditioner (5.1 oz), Sleek Style Creme (1 oz.), and Comb Thru (42.4 g). The other was Diametress Shampoo (5.1 oz), Headress leave in conditioner (5.1 oz), root extend spray (2 oz), and Mousse Plus (2 oz). Each kit was $4.44, so I figured why not try it.

I've never used any of these products, but I've used some Nexxus products in the past, and I keep seeing ppl here rave about Redken, so when I saw it for what seemed like such a great price, I snatched one up. I don't know what is going on at Target, maybe they are discontinuing some of these things, but the Redken was marked down to $7.58 and the There was also Garnier Fructis (sp?) marked down.

If you're in Maryland, check out the Largo Target ladies! I've been to two other targets since then, and they had the Garnier, and some other hair products marked down, but that's the only one that had any Redken or Nexxus products.

Back