What did you buy this week?

I brought two new Aubrey Organic conditioners, I've tried just about all of the others except these two. Can't wait to try them out.
Honeysuckle Rose
Jojoba & Aloe Desert Herb

I just ordered more Dabur Jasmine Oil and Shikakai Oil (eastwestbazaar.com) and I bought more AO GPB, White Rain Tropical Coconut con, Suave Professionals Strength con, and the new Garnier Sleek&Shine Sheer conditioning glaze.

I am going to be ordering more Shikakai bars from Hairveda because I love that ish! I also want more Hair2Heaven Growth Oil. I'll be picking up some Fermodyl 3packs from Sally's too.

All at Sallys, all on sale:

A Sallys discount card
3 Hask Hot Creme
Nature's Therapy Mega Mosture
Proclaim Super Setting Lotion
A spray bottle
3 pack of vials of Fermodyl 619 Extra Strength
Proclaim Smooth Mist Leave In Conditioner
Combo pack of Generic Nexxus Therappe & Humectress

Stocked up on my faves Cabellina Del Caballos Conditioner and BB Oil Moisturizer. Also finally purchased Aveda Damage Remedy Shampoo & Intensive Conditioner and Anti-Humectant Pomade.

Boundless Tresses 32oz refiller
4 boxes of miconozole nitrate
moisturizers, end all and face balm from hair2heaven
CON Conditioning Reconstructor
Aphoghee: Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer, Keratin 2 minute Reconstructor and ProVitamin Leave in Conditioner
Hello Hydration poo
3 -oops 4 Moisturizing conditioners from Herbal Essences

I'm good for a while:look:

Hollywood Beauty carrot oil
More Fermodyl 619 3pks from Sallys
Blended Beauty samples
100 pk plastic shower caps
Neutral Hennalucent

Brownie518 said:
I just ordered more Dabur Jasmine Oil and Shikakai Oil (eastwestbazaar.com) and I bought more AO GPB, White Rain Tropical Coconut con, Suave Professionals Strength con, and the new Garnier Sleek&Shine Sheer conditioning glaze.

I am going to be ordering more Shikakai bars from Hairveda because I love that ish! I also want more Hair2Heaven Growth Oil. I'll be picking up some Fermodyl 3packs from Sally's too.

I can't get my Frosting I ordered from BJ to stay solid. I will send her a PM. Oh, I have to PM you also. Keep your eyes out for it.

I purchased the Vitale Pro High Comfort Relaxer, Afterglow Normalizer, Moisture Bond/Shampoo, Triple Blend Reconstructor and some Mendhi Raw Shea Butter.

I started purchasing most of my products from a black owned BSS and they don't carry the Vitale Life and Body so hopefully I'll still be pleased.

whitneysimone said:
this week i bought:

avocado oil
red palm oil
vitamin e oil

does aveda have a good moisturizing conditioner?[/quote]

I use my Aveda DR conditioner as a moisturizing one. Love it. I buy the liter sizes now.

Ummmm...welll...I went back to Sally's and got:

2 more Fermodyl 619 3-packs
Wella Regeneral
Jheri Redding Natural Protein conditioner
1 more Neutral Hennalucent (only 1.99, but free since I got...)
Lamaur Bone Marrow (on B1G1 clearance table)
Sample of Ion Silk Solutions Silk Drops
Sample of Neutral Protein Filler (equalizes porosity, repairs protein bonds, etc)
Motions CPR (bottle)

I got problems. I need to stop.

Kiehl's Herbal Shampoo and Scalp Treatment- works very well.
I just ordered H2H End All Cream last Friday- I can't wait to try this!!

It's Monday so it's Sallys day:

Color, (no amonia or peroxide, semi-permanent) to cover my grey.
Proclaim Neutralizing Shampoo
Proclaim Oil Sheen Spray
Porosity Control (big bottle this time)
Two 3-packs of Fermodyl 619 Extra Strength

Family Dollar
Three Goody hair claws (medium size)
A slim tall hamper with handles to carry all my relaxer stuff (towels, products etc.) to my parents house on Friday. (My Mom is doing my relaxer.) I have so much stuff they are going to think I'm moving in. :D

Walmart
A boar bristle wooden brush (To do a roller wrap after my fresh touch-up)
A pack of plastic caps (15 for 0.97)

Back