Using Pheromones To Attract Men

IS this a joke? why would you put piss in your eye. That's gambling. I'm not trying to be mean but.... Eye infections, cataracts, glaucoma, etc...be careful!!! That is one area of your body your should be very protective of. Getting a rash pn the skin or having tangled hair when experimenting new regimen is one thing the eye!! is one thing you should not mess it.

Last edited:
IS this a joke? why would you put piss in your eye. That's gambling. I'm not trying to be mean but.... Eye infections, cataracts, glaucoma, etc...be careful!!! That is one area of your body your should be very protective of. Getting a rash pn the skin or having tangled hair when experimenting new regimen is one thing the eye!! is one thing you should not mess it.

I thought urine was sterile?...

nadaa16 Another pheromone story:
Disclaimer: I have an SO, so I may delete this soon.

Okay, so I used the System JO pheromone which works like a charm for me. I just wanted to see what would happen if I wore it to the airport/on the plane. (I really was trying to see if I could get in first class, but.....no dice.)

Anyway, so I sprayed some on about an hour ahead of getting to the airport. I sort of noticed guys glancing at me when I got to the gate, even from afar, but nothing extraordinary. Well, when it was time for my zone to board, I stood up and got in line behind this guy. I really didn't notice him, but almost as soon as I walked up, he noticed me. I mean the "deer-in-headlights" look. He said something about the military and I said, "Yeah, I figured you were in the military", and he said something to the effect of being a bad thing. I had a rebuttal and an instant "connection" was borne from there (on his end). I literally had only been talking to dude for maybe 5 minutes when we started boarding. He ended up being slightly ahead of me in line, so he waited for me on the jetway. THEN, he asked where I was sitting and we were several rows apart, so he asked my seatmate if he wouldn't mind switching seats with him, LOL. I told him I wanted to get a little sleep and he just dismissed that idea because he wanted to talk to me the WHOLE flight and even offered to let me watch Netflix on his phone. He told me all about his military career and what he was doing when he got to his destination, etc. He kept wanting to touch my hand and shoulder and kept leaning in toward me. All of this happened during the flight and although he wanted to talk more, I insisted on getting some sleep. He wanted to get all cozy then and offered me his blanket, his pillow, his shoulder to sleep on, LOL. I declined his shoulder, but I did take the pillow :yep: After we de-planed, he asked me did I want to get breakfast (I declined, was meeting SO) and he kinda just stood there like he didn't want me to go. He gave me a hug and said that next time he was in town, he'd look me up. So, that was my pheromone experience.

I'll say this, if my SO and I EVER break up, I definitely won't have any problem getting somebody else and I'm going to rebound like a champ :lol:

BTW, I had on a scarf (it was cute, but a scarf, nonetheless) and I was REAL basic in what I was wearing, so it definitely wasn't my attire.

So any woman who wants an edge up on the men, find a pheromone that works for you.

FWIW, which may not be much, he was a White guy, so pheromones work on who they work on.

Last edited:
BEAUTYU2U said:
Now I wonder if this is why my friend gets hit on constantly. She doesn't like wearing perfumes or scented products. Maybe guys are attracted to her pheromones.

Sent from my VM670 using VM670

Haha so I tried using my natural pheromones by using non-scented products and using deodorant every other day (lol) It didn't work. I just don't "smell" :lachen: Even skipping deodorant I don't get musty for days. I'll stop being cheap and buy some pheromones.

AstroQueen77 said:
Over my eye lids. However, I have been using other things for my eyes. And they do say you can dilute urine with water and drop them into your eyes. Ill try that soon.

Oh my, please don't do that.

Ok, so something's up with that website for Instant Sexiness. It's tripping and I couldn't find it on Amazon. Now what? :look:

I ordered Alpha7: unscented from love-scents. I will report back results. I am not just doing this with the hope of meeting a man, but to increase my own confidence. I dont think I am producing enough pharomones. I need this for work more so than socially (though that would be nice, too).

I ordered something from a bachelorette party with pheromones in it months ago.

Anywho last week I applied as I have done before and went out to eat with a girlfriend. I pulled 3 dudes in less than two hours and it was hilarious.

One was talking marriage, the other one begged me to accompany him to a party and the last guy who was soso and kinda shy called but his convo was lame.

I wear that stuff when I go out just to see what happens.

Wanted to share a recent experience.

I lost the Instant Sexiness when I went on a trip out of town :ohwell:. I think it fell out of my bag or something. I wanted to order more, but decided to go for the Instant Shine to go instead.

I put a little on when I went to get a new ID. I took my number and sat in line, and a few minutes later this guy came in with an older man that looked to be his father, and a young woman who looked to be his sister (they all looked alike, so I just assumed that). The girl and older man sat in the row in front of me (which was empty). The guy looked at the empty seat next to me, looked at the empty seat next to his dad - and walked around the row of seats and plopped next to me. His dad was like :huh:

Him: Don't you just hate having to wait at the DMV?
Me: Uh, yeah. We don't have a choice though, huh?
Him: I guess. *silence* So, what's your name.
Me: isioma85
Him: Nice! Are you from a different country or something? That's not a usual name in the Midwest.
Me: Yes, I'm Nigerian.
Him: Ahh, I see. Well I'm Italian. My name's Al. But my friends call me Frankie Flowers.
Me: *wtf* :lol:
Him: *embarrassed* No no - I own a floral company, that's why they call me that.
Me: Oh, I see. Still :lol:
Him: So what are you, a Scorpio?
Me: :blush: ...how did you know that? Did you look at my license? *I check, my purse is closed and none of my ID stuff is showing*
Him: I can tell people's signs pretty easily. You seemed like a Scorpio.
Me: Wow, that's pretty cool! I can never tell anything about that kind of stuff.

He proceeded to introduce me to his dad, his sister, tel me about how his family came from Italy and have records on Ellis Island, and asked when he would see me again. Dude would NOT stop talking :lol:

I took his number :look:

http://www.androticsdirect.com/ is where I bought my sprays from.

I have Instant Shine and I got a new one, Alpha A314.

For me, Instant Shine is pretty awesome. I love the way it makes me feel. It keeps the funkies and shadows at bay. It is great for anyone that works in customer service or around people. This was the first time I bought Alpha A314. I am not sure if it had anything to do with my HOOD COOKIE/APRIL FOOLS fiasco from my blog but I will wear it again and report back.

prettyhair73 said:
I ordered something from a bachelorette party with pheromones in it months ago.

Anywho last week I applied as I have done before and went out to eat with a girlfriend. I pulled 3 dudes in less than two hours and it was hilarious.

One was talking marriage, the other one begged me to accompany him to a party and the last guy who was soso and kinda shy called but his convo was lame.

I wear that stuff when I go out just to see what happens.

What did u order l???

Hi!

Just curious about what method of application is best.

I've seen system jo pheromone deodorants and roll ons. Has anyone had experience with them. Would (or should ) they work as well as the sprays?? TIA!!

aaaand now I wanna try pheromones for my BF lol. I know he likes the way I smell already, but it'd be nice just to experiment. Is there anyway to find tester samples?

O-ren said:
where are you looking? most of these things are like $10-$15

isioma85 That sounds like Instant Openness to me. I stopped using it months back when people around me/who smelled it just wouldnt stfu :lol:

At the site someone posted unthread. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 4s

Anyone use this who is in a relationship?

Sent from my iPhone 4s

I've used Instant Sexiness a few times since I bought it last May. It hasn't made a difference with my DH. I haven't tried it around others to see what would happen cause I'm not trying to start any trouble. :lol:

That stuff does have an effect on me when I wear it though. :blush:

http://www.androticsdirect.com/ is where I bought my sprays from.

I have Instant Shine and I got a new one, Alpha A314.

For me, Instant Shine is pretty awesome. I love the way it makes me feel. It keeps the funkies and shadows at bay. It is great for anyone that works in customer service or around people. This was the first time I bought Alpha A314. I am not sure if it had anything to do with my HOOD COOKIE/APRIL FOOLS fiasco from my blog but I will wear it again and report back.

Yeah, Instant Shine is my FAVE!!! I use it on most days when I go to work and it works like a charm. I don't usually wear it out socially, but at work, it's definitely extremely helpful. I always keep two on hand :yep:

Hi!

Just curious about what method of application is best.

I've seen system jo pheromone deodorants and roll ons. Has anyone had experience with them. Would (or should ) they work as well as the sprays?? TIA!!

Never tried the roll-on, but the spray works like a charm.

Back