Using Pheromones To Attract Men

I'm creeped out. I was ready to be annoyed with this stuff because I don't like the way it smells and I had only worn it once and didn't notice anything but I went ahead and wore some yesterday. I guess I still had some on at the end of the day when I went for a run.

Anyway, I was meeting someone and I was early so I got out of my car to sit at the picnic tables and AS SOON as I walked up this yt dude started talking to me, which is weird because it seems like normally people just want to do their own thing, get their run and keep it moving. So I assumed he was waiting on someone too, so I talked back--even though I didn't feel like it-- So when the person I'm meeting gets there he just gets up and gets in his car. He stayed like an extra 30 minutes just to talk. (He was like 20 years old and asking me all kinds of questions. "Are you in school? You from here? Oh, you're not in school. What do you do? Do you like it? What do your parents do? Are you more of a walker or a runner? Do you ever run at this other place? Do your knees hurt when you run? Oh you're 27, I thought you were 20? Does running help you look 20?" Um....)

Then when I'm running, I'm behind this guy with a dog. Okay. You guys. This dude stopped running--stopped short and turned around smiling and said--I didn't know what he was saying at first because I had earphones in and I was freaked out because all I saw was big a** smile. He had a creepy smile :look:--"did you call me? I thought you said my name." I was looking like "oh Lawd! :nono:" And he was about to continue talking but I just said no, smiled and ran off, because....how would I have called your name, dude?

At first I forgot I had that stuff on but I guess it works because like I said, normally people just run to themselves and that's it.

Last edited:
I'm creeped out. I was ready to be annoyed with this stuff because I don't like the way it smells and I had only worn it once and didn't notice anything but I went ahead and wore some yesterday. I guess I still had some on at the end of the day when I went for a run.

Anyway, I was meeting someone and I was early so I got out of my car to sit at the picnic tables and AS SOON as I walked up this yt dude started talking to me, which is weird because it seems like normally people just want to do their own thing, get their run and keep it moving. So I assumed he was waiting on someone too, so I talked back--even though I didn't feel like it-- So when the person I'm meeting gets there he just gets up and gets in his car. He stayed like an extra 30 minutes just to talk. (He was like 20 years old and asking me all kinds of questions. "Are you in school? You from here? Oh, you're not in school. What do you do? Do you like it? What do your parents do? Are you more of a walker or a runner? Do you ever run at this other place? Do your knees hurt when you run? Oh you're 27, I thought you were 20? Does running help you look 20?" Um....)

Then when I'm running, I'm behind this guy with a dog. Okay. You guys. This dude stopped running--stopped short and turned around smiling and said--I didn't know what he was saying at first because I had earphones in and I was freaked out because all I saw was big a** smile. He had a creepy smile :look:--"did you call me? I thought you said my name." I was looking like "oh Lawd! :nono:" And he was about to continue talking but I just said no, smiled and ran off, because....how would I have called your name, dude?

At first I forgot I had that stuff on but I guess it works because like I said, normally people just run to themselves and that's it.

which one did you use?

Now I wonder if this is why my friend gets hit on constantly. She doesn't like wearing perfumes or scented products. Maybe guys are attracted to her pheromones.

Sent from my VM670 using VM670

More info please! how many sprays, location of use, etc can make a huge impact.

LadyPaniolo, i sprayed 6 area, ears, wrIst, doen yoder, several times, use it alone, and with perfume, no hitters. None at work, clubs or parties. I just figure mine own pheromones maybe blockin:blush: i used pure romance too, and broke out, i have eczema so that was good.

@LadyPaniolo, i sprayed 6 area, ears, wrIst, doen yoder, several times, use it alone, and with perfume, no hitters. None at work, clubs or parties. I just figure mine own pheromones maybe blockin:blush: i used pure romance too, and broke out, i have eczema so that was good.

Hmm. Well I guess everything is not for everybody. However, if you are spraying too much at once (and 6 sprays is way too much) then you will get the reverse reaction; like an overdose.

But if it just aint' getting it for you, then I understand your decision to sell it.

InchHighPrivateEye, I can relate to your experience. My first trip to Philly that I wrote about had a similar result. This group of like 20 yo white guys was sitting at a table outside, and before he could even see me, one of the dudes turned all the way around as though I had reached out from 10 feet away and tapped his shoulder. He looked dead into my eyes like :shocked: I guess my body was calling him :giggle:

I am SOOO glad I discovered pheromones. I have some interviews for doctoral programs (well, I hope someone chooses me to interview :pray: ) coming up in Jan/Feb... and I will be sprayed DOWN with pheromones. I kinda feel guilty about it, but I figure

1. I AM qualified, so it's not like I'm deceiving anyone and

2. The "others" use every.single.advantage to get to the top, so why should I be any different? Shoot, they had the equivalent of a fellowship since the day they were born, let me get a turn now.

@LadyPaniolo Please do share. Be cryptic if you must. Married minds wanna know :yep:

Hmm. Ok. Copulins have a demonstrated effect of raising a man's testosterone level. After 20 mins of exposure, a man's testosterone level will be 150% of what it was before. Some experiments said 200%.

Now. If your relationship can benefit from some extra testosterone, then there you go. BUT amped up testosterone can have other effects as well. :look:

I don't know how true this is but I heard that Musk was like a pheromone and that's the reason they add it to female scents. I really can't stand musk scented things but it could be that it's more attractive to the male than the woman?? But I think they put musk in mens fragrances also so I don't know.

Victoria's Secret used to sell a pheromone spray that would mix with your perfume. But this was years ago when I bought that so I don't know if they still sell it.

Hairsnob
Was it called "Love Spell"??

Just purchased Instant Shine and Instant Sexiness today with a gift card I won at a raffle. I hope the IShine will help me land a job soon. Good luck ladies!

10-11-11
Received my Instant Shine, Instant Sexiness and (freebie) MX432.

Went to the farmers market and men were nice and helpful. Maintaining a lot of eye contact and polite. Got 40 pounds of rice for free.

Went to Discount Club store and got extra coupons added to my bill by a lady cashier.

Went to the ORANGE hardware store and got a $250+ 8x10 area rug for free!

I will be wearing all 3 everyday from now on ... Especially when I am shopping!

I am going to the club on Thursday. I will let you know how it fares.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

oooh this sounds interesting!

ok im kinda late on this thread can someone kinda break this down to me?different pheromones have different effects?i want to buy some to give it a try so which one should i buy?

^what did you use? and you need to figure out how much to use and where

A friend of mine gifted me Scent of Eros last month. It's pretty damn good. It was actually funny.

^what did you use? and you need to figure out how much to use and where

A friend of mine gifted me Scent of Eros last month. It's pretty damn good. It was actually funny.

i used instant openess and instant shine i believe.

i'm thinking I should try them one at a time.

I sprayed them on my wrists and neck....

any advice?

If anyone has not gotten results and doesn't want to feel like they have wasted their money I will gladly purchase your bottle from you. PM or tag me...

OK ladies, a white woman just tried to pick me up at the grocery store :lachen:
I was wearing 2 sprays of Instant Sexiness, for the self-effects mostly. I feel confident when I am wearing it.

This lady was middle aged and kinda frumpy but she tried to get a little something going with me lmao

OK ladies, a white woman just tried to pick me up at the grocery store :lachen:
I was wearing 2 sprays of Instant Sexiness, for the self-effects mostly. I feel confident when I am wearing it.

This lady was middle aged and kinda frumpy but she tried to get a little something going with me lmao

So did you get her number? LMAO :lachen:
This thread is very interesting

@Hairsnob
Was it called "Love Spell"??

@Crystalicequeen123

Sorry, I never saw this till now. But no, it wasn't Love Spell. It was something marketed by them where it was just a non-aromatic pheromone that you had to add to another perfume. Wish I could still get that now.

ETA: And I didn't mean to say it was a spray. It was in something like a vial I think. I mean this had to be about 5-6yrs ago at least.

Last edited:
I think they messed up when they decanted my pheros. I think the Instant Sexiness bottle was really filled with Instant Openness, because people talk talk talk talk when I wear it.

Yesterday I went to pick up a pizza and the pizza guy started talking to me about how he buys his cheese in bulk at a contract price a year in advance to take care of dollar cost averaging in the cheese price market :dizzy: lmao! He went ON about it, too :lachen: He is a cool guy and very sweet, but the pheros just made him tell me what was on his mind in major detail!

I don't see some of these pheromones on the website; like the mx432. Does it matter if you wear men's scents if they're not for producing sexual desire, because I only see 3 scents for women?

Charz I am looking for ones that may be good for job interviews. I ordered the instant shine and instant openness. There were a few others I was interested in that I read on that site but I guess they're gone :(. I tried looking around but there are so many and not all of them have descriptions, it's like info. overload for me right about now. I don't even know what I'm looking for.

Back