The Weirdest Thing Said To You During

Was gonna be a FWB..cute guy, older, good job and easy to talk to. We were fooling around and he was whispering in my ear nothing strange.

Then he goes "this might be new to you...I like to have my nipples played with.
Me "ok" (in my head I'm like ehh)
Him: And I want you to keep your panties on
Me: ok sure enough talking get to work
Him: Ok can I wear your bra?
Me: What!? Hole up..what? Uh uh..why? Whatchu wanna wear my bra for? Nah hell no.

We didn't get to the main event cos I went from water fountain to sandpaper dry.

Longer story but I will leave it at that.

He said he wasn't a cross dresser or anything. I don't know.

My friend told me she was having sex with a guy and he told her to call him master. So she did. Then says "Master what?" And she didn't know what to say so she called him Master Splinter. Then he says "no *****, what's my name"

I don't approve of him calling her out of her name but she likes that stuff. I was just dead that this hef-fa called that man Master Splinter. lol

Because thanks was NOT enough!!! LOL! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Oh, I remember something else. We didn't color, he just wanted to taste me:look:

This white dude was sampling and he came up with my ummm...juices covered all over his face. He looked me dead in the eyes and said, "I love black girls. Your p taste better than fried chicken, look at all this grease" :blush:

OMG!!!! This is unforgettable!!! I will laugh about this when I'm old. When Im 90 years old i will use my wrinkly fingers to bump this thread up to show my great grand kids how people got down back in the day.

This truly shows how weird some can be...

The ish that turns people on. Hmph. Aight then.

ETA: Oh yeah, this thread is funny as hayle.

Last edited:
For real!
the white man and fried chicken story takes the cake, I read that yesterday and laughed out loud in public :lachen::lachen::lachen:. That is classic ! :rofl: :lachen: :rofl:

Lemme go back and read, so I can laugh too.

This mess is hilarious.

Oh, I remember something else. We didn't color, he just wanted to taste me:look:

This white dude was sampling and he came up with my ummm...juices covered all over his face. He looked me dead in the eyes and said, "I love black girls. Your p taste better than fried chicken, look at all this grease" :blush:

Why it gotta be fried chicken tho...:lachen: j/k

I aint never heard somethin so funny in my life.

I kept saying "oh my god!" And the idiot thought I was calling him God. Turned him on. Thanked me for it.

Even as an atheist that seemed blasphemous. Really turned me off.

After that I understood why it's not good to call out people's Lord name in vain...

Oh, I remember something else. We didn't color, he just wanted to taste me:look: This white dude was sampling and he came up with my ummm...juices covered all over his face. He looked me dead in the eyes and said, "I love black girls. Your p taste better than fried chicken, look at all this grease" :blush:

I just died! Like literally LOL'd so loud

this thread is awesome!!!
The weirdest thing i was asked "I want you to pee on me in the tub " lol .Yuck .

*faints* ......

What did you say?

This so go against my usual post... Very graphic

He said: Why your ******* so tight. Why is it sooooooooooooooooooo tight
I can't believe its so tight ... Baby Why, why, whhhhyyyy????

Me: Nothing........

Him: Answer Me! !!!!!Tell me now!!!!! What you doing to your ******

Thanks jade eggs lol

Back