The Weirdest Thing Said To You During

Sex? This was so weird to me. I was having sex with a guy I was a dating and we were standing up getting it in against the dresser In front of the mirror. He says "look at yourself!" I obliged. "Now say I'm beautiful." So I said "You're beautiful" Then he says, "No! Say I'm beautiful" I say "I just did" He says "No! Tell yourself you're beautiful!" So I said "I'm beautiful". Then we go to the bed and he says "Say I'm smart and successful..." This went on for a while and my dumbarse is saying all this stuff too. That was my last time with him. Ol Dr. Phil arse. It was sooo stupid. We had really good sex before so I don't know why he wanted to switch it up.

My SO has me do this on occasions I'm feeling insecure. I find it very awkward but it's not too bad. If it happened during sex if probably lose my mood lol

i think the common weird thing i've gotten pre-bf was when guys would get really offensive.

one guy started saying really turn off stuff like "you're a whore, dirty whore" and i'm like, um ew. Why you gotta demean me to get off? *** you.

Reactions: JFK
Another friend of mine was getting ready to sex this gorgeous, gorgeous man but when he took off his drawers his peen was so small she yelled out "how do you pee with that thing?" Whaaa waaaa....needless to say what little was there receded back into the pubs never to be seen again.

This probably doesn't apply but,

I was in a long term relationship with my ex and we liked to get a little rough in the bedroom. Nothing too crazy, just a little light smack here & there.. Some hair pulling, ect.

On this particular night he decided to do a combo (a really heavy handed *** smack, hair tug, & he called me a *****).. My brain just didn't process that combination very well & almost out of reflex I cocked back and smacked him in the face full-force 4 times. Funny part is, he was enjoying it until he realized I was pissed..

Needless to say, that escapade ended right there.. and he was left standing there apologizing with his thang just sittin..

This probably doesn't apply but, I was in a long term relationship with my ex and we liked to get a little rough in the bedroom. Nothing too crazy, just a little light smack here & there.. Some hair pulling, ect. On this particular night he decided to do a combo (a really heavy handed *** smack, hair tug, & he called me a *****).. My brain just didn't process that combination very well & almost out of reflex I cocked back and smacked him in the face full-force 4 times. Funny part is, he was enjoying it until he realized I was pissed.. Needless to say, that escapade ended right there.. and he was left standing there apologizing with his thang just sittin..

When sh!t gets too real lol

i think the common weird thing i've gotten pre-bf was when guys would get really offensive.

one guy started saying really turn off stuff like "you're a whore, dirty whore" and i'm like, um ew. Why you gotta demean me to get off? *** you.

LOL. This reminds me of the epi of SATC where Charlottes man calls her a dirty slut and a dirty whore when he orgasms :lol:

When she tells the girls Miranda is like "Well to be fair you have had a decent amount of bone in you!" :lachen:

A friend of mine told me one guy she dated would periodically jump out of the bed, strut around the room and do the Hulk muscle flex...and then jump back on her for some more...... How do people not die laughing?
Lol I think he was trying not to...finish. Men do weird stuff when they are trying to hold it back. My ex has hopped off and done a few push ups.

I'm a little weird myself, so I used to warn the person I was going to sleep with that I meow during sex. . .like a lot :look:. To be fair, I meow anytime I'm happy or excited :lol:

The 2 weirdest things guys have said/done was one kept saying "Whoops! Whoops!" and thought it was funny to try to hold a conversation with me. His junk was small hence the whoops :look:.

The other guy was a bootycall who I found out had a cuddle fetish :nono:. We were making out and junk, and then he cuddles up on me and keeps saying "OMG! You're so warm". I'm not in to cuddling, but I was trying to get laid, so I let it go on for a minute. Next thing I know, I hear light snoring!! That clown literally fell asleep on me :blush:! After I woke him up and made him leave, he said I was just so comfortable and had the nerve to hit me up later for "another round" :perplexed.

One day me and my 2 girl friends were strolling back to one of their houses, and when we got to the porch we all froze. Her roommate's bedroom window was to the side of the front door, and we heard this horrible noise coming out. He was gettin' it with his girlfriend and she literally sounded like a pterodactyl. We looked like straight up clowns on the porch, holding on to each other, crying because we were trying to quiet laugh :lachen:. He heard us and yelled, "Hey guys, I can hear you out there!" We ran down the street, wheezing from laughing so hard :lachen:

Last edited:
When we first got married DH asked me who's P is it. I didn't know what to say so I was like 'mine?'

He cracked up.

Lol that's a classic line right there

Lol I think he was trying not to...finish. Men do weird stuff when they are trying to hold it back. My ex has hopped off and done a few push ups.

hilarious !!,I would ve just laughed with a wtf look

Last edited:
In my younger years I barked like a little lap dog. The guy hit a spot and it came out of no where. We both stopped and was like wtf and just giggled.

And another time I was done doing favors:look: the sat in the corner naked, stuck him thumb in his month and said "you mouth is like a hoover vaccum cleaner"

:blush::blush::blush::blush:

The first time my ex and I did it he started crying...it was like a light whine at first with tears. I turned my head the other side so my groove wasn't interrupted. He started crying louder saying, "I love you" as he increased paced and went deeper he yelled, (while groaning) I love you :perplexed:lol:

It was so weird, I was completely turned off. I immediately stopped him and told him I had to go:look::lol:

I should have known his arse was psycho since then...

Oh, I remember something else. We didn't color, he just wanted to taste me:look:

This white dude was sampling and he came up with my ummm...juices covered all over his face. He looked me dead in the eyes and said, "I love black girls. Your p taste better than fried chicken, look at all this grease" :blush:

Back