The Weirdest Thing Said To You During

tru4reele

Sex?

This was so weird to me. I was having sex with a guy I was a dating and we were standing up getting it in against the dresser In front of the mirror. He says "look at yourself!" I obliged. "Now say I'm beautiful." So I said "You're beautiful" Then he says, "No! Say I'm beautiful" I say "I just did" He says "No! Tell yourself you're beautiful!" So I said "I'm beautiful".

Then we go to the bed and he says "Say I'm smart and successful..." This went on for a while and my dumbarse is saying all this stuff too. That was my last time with him. Ol Dr. Phil arse. It was sooo stupid. We had really good sex before so I don't know why he wanted to switch it up.

Sex? This was so weird to me. I was having sex with a guy I was a dating and we were standing up getting it in against the dresser In front of the mirror. He says "look at yourself!" I obliged. "Now say I'm beautiful." So I said "You're beautiful" Then he says, "No! Say I'm beautiful" I say "I just did" He says "No! Tell yourself you're beautiful!" So I said "I'm beautiful". Then we go to the bed and he says "Say I'm smart and successful..." This went on for a while and my dumbarse is saying all this stuff too. That was my last time with him. Ol Dr. Phil arse. It was sooo stupid. We had really good sex before so I don't know why he wanted to switch it up.

Good sex and I get to practice affirming my greatness? I would have been so into your dude .

About the question - I with a guy who fell to his knees ( nude) and crawled to me as he talked like a baby . I had the female equivalent of losing my hard on. A man doing baby talk- yuk. I went on and did the deed hoping my feelings for him would return. They never did. I was finished with him.

I've never had anything weird said to me. Most dudes are a bit quiet :look: And I do more of the talking. My first had the best concentrating face. While he was working I said, "You look so sexy when you're F** me!" He burst out laughing.

Good sex and I get to practice affirming my greatness? I would have been so into your dude . About the question - I with a guy who fell to his knees ( nude) and crawled to me as he talked like a baby . I had the female equivalent of losing my hard on. A man doing baby talk- yuk. I went on and did the deed hoping my feelings for him would return. They never did. I was finished with him.

Lmao!!!! I never want to see any man I'm dealing with on all fours.

I laugh when I climax. So I laugh alot... like hysterically...some men cannot take it. It can seem obnoxious so I apologize. I just stop l what I doing and start laughing.

My ex thought it was cute. He is like you climaxed x number of times. You were laughing. I am like yeah :look:

I enjoy myself during sex. It's like a good movie.

Last edited:
I laugh when I climax. So I laugh alot... like hysterically...some men cannot take it. It can seem obnoxious so I apologize. I just stop l what I doing and start laughing.

My ex thought it was cute. He is like you climaxed x number of times. You were laughing. I am like yeah :look:

I enjoy myself during sex. It's like a good movie.

I do that sometimes too! Lol

Well...

My first long time fb and I had ordered Chinese food. While we awaited it's arrival we entertained ourselves.

There was a knock at the door and I said "the Chinese food man is coming" but I said it very breathily...he didn't stop so I kept saying it. Lol it became a chant. " the Chinese food man is coming, the Chinese food...etc".

We laughed about that for weeks.

i giggle when im "finished"... its generally a big crowd pleaser imo. (by crowd i obviously mean "the one other person in the room")

My friend told me she was having sex with a guy and he told her to call him master. So she did. Then says "Master what?" And she didn't know what to say so she called him Master Splinter. Then he says "no *****, what's my name"

I don't approve of him calling her out of her name but she likes that stuff. I was just dead that this hef-fa called that man Master Splinter. lol

My friend told me she was having sex with a guy and he told her to call him master. So she did. Then says "Master what?" And she didn't know what to say so she called him Master Splinter. Then he says "no *****, what's my name"

I don't approve of him calling her out of her name but she likes that stuff. I was just dead that this hef-fa called that man Master Splinter. lol

:rofl: :rofl: Your friend called him Master Splinter for real? !?! :dead: :dead: That's hilarious!!!!

Sent from my phone...typos and autocorrect galore

Back