The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

Idk if I was mentioned, but look up grapefruiting

just learned about this when i came across an article today of Jada Smith discussing doing that with Will. where do people come up with this stuff? like how do you look at a grapefruit and think..."you know this ripe grapefruit could also serve another purpose"

anyway, this plus a random piece of fishnet lingerie i found yesterday in my stash just solved my "what do i get DH for his birthday?" dilemma.

Does/Has anyone given a BJ with a condom? Insecure sparked the question again, but I've heard previously from various sex therapists that it should be used especially with partners who haven't been tested.

If you have, what reactions have you received?

just learned about this when i came across an article today of Jada Smith discussing doing that with Will. where do people come up with this stuff? like how do you look at a grapefruit and think..."you know this ripe grapefruit could also serve another purpose"

anyway, this plus a random piece of fishnet lingerie i found yesterday in my stash just solved my "what do i get DH for his birthday?" dilemma.

What do you do with the grapefruit? I know that there's a link but I'm scared of what I may see.

I literally just told my coworker what grapefruit-ing was :lachen:

You core a grapefruit like the pic below, put his penis through it and give him a bj. The fleshy part of the fruit is supposed to feel like vaginal walls.

I'm not a fan.

Care to share why you're not a fan?

i did a bit more research and the possiblity of it stinging his urethra and pulp and grapefruit juice ending up in my vag if we go from bj to intercourse is quite concerning. I've never had a UTI and i'm not eager to have one anytime soon.

I'm kinda bummed 'cause i'm pretty shy and i was excited about stepping out my comfort zone, while not getting super extra. :/

so this is a bit embarrassing to ask...but i suppose that's what this thread is for.

in the tutorial for the grapefruiting method the woman made this gutteral, slurping sound when illustrating her bj. is that sound required? does it appeal to men? if i'm quiet (other than softly moaning) am i doing it incorrectly?

i'm married but was not sexually active prior to then so i'm a novice in this area. i know there's info on the innerwebs but the search terms i'd plug in would likely lead t o graphic content i don't want to see.

so this is a bit embarrassing to ask...but i suppose that's what this thread is for.

in the tutorial for the grapefruiting method the woman made this gutteral, slurping sound when illustrating her bj. is that sound required? does it appeal to men? if i'm quiet (other than softly moaning) am i doing it incorrectly?

i'm married but was not sexually active prior to then so i'm a novice in this area. i know there's info on the innerwebs but the search terms i'd plug in would likely lead t o graphic content i don't want to see.

Only he can answer that question.

Eta: If he hasn't complained, then there's a good chance that he's happy with it.

Last edited:
Care to share why you're not a fan?

i did a bit more research and the possiblity of it stinging his urethra and pulp and grapefruit juice ending up in my vag if we go from bj to intercourse is quite concerning. I've never had a UTI and i'm not eager to have one anytime soon.

I'm kinda bummed 'cause i'm pretty shy and i was excited about stepping out my comfort zone, while not getting super extra. :/
He had the urethra problem. I never got a UTI but skin to skin contact with dried/drying grapefruit juice had me ready to shower immediately. The less messy alternative is a fleshlight quick shot and coconut oil.

The sounds help lubricate and provide more saliva.. the sloppier, the better IME.

My man loves the sound. I don't do it all the time, but when I do he knows I'm putting in work and that drives him over the edge.

grapefruiting is completely unnecessary but the slurping noise is always a winner.
Head should never be silent :look: soft moans doesn't mean not great head, but it means its not sloppy enough and hasn't reached the realms of spectacular. That gutteral, slurp should be audible at least 50% of the time and yep, men like it.

Amazing, grade A, unicorn, 5* head isn't supposed to just look sexy, its supposed to look and sound nasty.

A sexy tip on initiating/precursor to bj :

You have to be standing in front of him fully clothed. look him dead in the eye mischievously , slowly pull out the johnson; if he has a belt on, even better. If he tries to help you, push his hand aside. Try and make eye contact as much as possible.
Then lick your palm making sure its laden with saliva. Not a gentle lick with the tip but FULL tongue from base of palm to fingertip (heavy on the saliva) then grab/massage mr johnson (concentrate on the last third/quarter of mr johnson so things don't dry out too quickly). re-wet hand if necessary. Allocate 1min-2min to this . Give a soft slow peck on the lips, lick your lips, then kneel :drunk:.
The key here is the pace. It needs to be slow not sluggish but slow to create anticipation. The palm lick should be slow (2-3 seconds)as well as the peck on the lips. No talking during this whole interlude but throw in some cheeky yet coy smiles to show you're enjoying yourself too.

:kiss3:

Yes. SLOPPY SLURPY. LOTS OF SPIT.

Back