The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

Maybe it’s not the wetness that is the problem, but maybe I need to do more kegels...
I haven’t received any complaints, but I feel like I am feeling less myself if it’s too wet.

But the feeling thing can also be a bigger problem, I am just starting to realise and investigate and I am near 40...

So the 2 apples are as good as insensitive
Also I barely can feel the crayon, any size.
But the little button works very well.
And also pressure on the G works well.
(Am I too graphic, because then I will edit)

I don’t think how I feel is a problem for the guy, as I have had a 2 and a 5 minute guy, so I guess it’s still pleasurable for them.

But now that I start to investigate myself more, I notice it’s most about the button, the G and the mind... without the mind, I am going nowhere. So I need to be triggered or trigger myself with stories or pictures in my mind or talking...
And the whole action is so much less about the crayon. I do want it to be there. And I do appreciate the looks of it, how it feels in my hand etc very much.
But I guess what I am trying to say is, I am not really feeling it...

Am I weird?
Is it kegels?
Is there something else I need to know/do?

You are not weird at all. I would suggest kegels though. Kegels is not only about keeping it tight but it's also about control. When your partner has a small crayon (too cute) you can constrict your lady part and "hold" the crayon. Making it tighter during intercourse will allow you to feel it more and provide unbelievable pleasure. I like to play with it - constricting for a few moments, let it go and then constrict when he least expects it.

Kegels is probably your best bet. Do them everyday as often as you can. Also, lift your hips just a little during and he will be right on the G.

I have someone comparable whatsapping me as we speak.
It's not all fun. Sometimes I have to tap out ... like "I Yield"

When he asks you if you want this D, you're like damn i don't even know any more.
And it feels like your innards are literally being rearranged. (not a figure of speech)

He's so skinny as well. Like cuddling a pillowcase full of sticks.

I like them a little meaty.

When he asks you if you want this D, you're like damn i don't even know any more.
And it feels like your innards are literally being rearranged. (not a figure of speech)

:lachen: No sense in dudes like this even asking "why you running?" because they know good and well. With other dudes that might be sexy talk but with them it's like

d6f.jpg

Your screen name is quite apropos for this thread. :look:

:lachen: No sense in dudes like this even asking "why you running?" because they know good and well. With other dudes that might be sexy talk but with them it's like

d6f.jpg

He warned me as well!

On our first date. I thought he was being disrespectful and probably blowing his own trumpet. Who tells someone they're packing on the first date?
I was that's so inappropriate * clutches pearls* How immature..... He kind of shrugged and sipped his drink

No! He had a duty of care to inform me as soon as possible. I couldn't even say he didn't warn me

Lawd you ladies got me dying with these comments. My Jamaican ex had me out here Bad.. one time I thought he broke something. Men hung like that you definitely have to practice and take your time with, but when you get it right it’s hard to go back to anyone else. Lol I’m tempted to text him “hey big head”. He is well hung!

Lawd you ladies got me dying with these comments. My Jamaican ex had me out here Bad.. one time I thought he broke something. Men hung like that you definitely have to practice and take your time with, but when you get it right it’s hard to go back to anyone else. Lol I’m tempted to text him “hey big head”. He is well hung!

lmao at this comment and your user name.

I only messed with a dude like that once.. had a New Orleans accent to boot.

I kept on running away from it.. so he grabbed me by the hair and said “Bring me back my kitty, I’m NAWT gon’ chase it”... boy, I had to tap out. He was gonna ruin my entire life, credit and weave. Nah.

:dead: :dead: :lachen:

I wonder if Safaree was advertising for the ladies, dudes or both.

Something about a man posting a peen pic knowing that the innanets if running rampant with all kinds of folks leaving you to be nothing more than a bottoms dream is a lil' odd.
I tip my hat to any bottom brave enough to take that. My gay bottom coworker says that’s how you end up wearing a diaper :lachen: he’s not about that pipe life.

I only messed with a dude like that once.. had a New Orleans accent to boot.

I kept on running away from it.. so he grabbed me by the hair and said “Bring me back my kitty, I’m NAWT gon’ chase it”... boy, I had to tap out. He was gonna ruin my entire life, credit and weave. Nah.

This sounds so hot and sexy... :blondboob:

Y’all are killing me in this thread!! :lachen::lachen:

And thank everyone for their advice.

Astroglide, alcohol What else am I missing?

Meanwhile, he came on to me last night and...........:lachen:I swear I probably get on his damned nerves! I’m gonna by some astroglide tonight..

Where can we get it? I'm afraid to Google Astroglide lest it cause our Google to start showing weird stuff on all our devices/computers.

Back