The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

nope its not the grapefruit method. Aint nobody have time for that.:drunk:

Its a 20min video that's being referred to(result number 3 in the search).

Ladies am I going crazy but I think there's another video/lady though and the background was dark blue. There was a segment on the importance of the thicker saliva too.

The one I remember the woman was wearing like a dark suit. she also had about neck or shoulder length hair

Right! Like how rude!

I feel lucky in that my SOs jizz is always slightly sweet.

Kind of gross ahead:

He pulls out when im fertile and I often (most?) times scoop it up with my fingers wherever it landed on me and eat it :lol:

Is that gross?

No wonder you had dude sprung in no time flat!!! lmaoooo

I bookmarked auntie angel. Does anyone have the link for the lady in the suit? I watched it years back when it was making rounds, but now I can't find it.

:rofl: dawg :lachen: why is it so loud when she sucks it? can someone plz help me :lachen: I'm struggling to finish the video :lachen:

@deediamante

oh I think she's about to explain the sounds :lachen: ok this is all very interesting

The comments!
is that her idea of slurping? Sounds like Donald Duck getting mauled by a pack of dogs.

I mean i would like it sloppy.. but when im relaxed and close my eyes layed back i dont wanna hear what sounds like a panther trying to feast on my dick

That broad sound like stripe from Gremlins when she sucking dick. Pass.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
:rofl: dawg :lachen: why is it so loud when she sucks it? can someone plz help me :lachen: I'm struggling to finish the video :lachen:

@deediamante

oh I think she's about to explain the sounds :lachen: ok this is all very interesting

The comments!
is that her idea of slurping? Sounds like Donald Duck getting mauled by a pack of dogs.

I mean i would like it sloppy.. but when im relaxed and close my eyes layed back i dont wanna hear what sounds like a panther trying to feast on my dick

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't think alladat is necessary, but I do think some of her moves can be inspirational. Its a good visual for those who don't have any new ideas.

Did you learn and apply it? Was it good and useful?

That sound she makes threw me off. Honestly, I didn't have a boo at the time and I've never really tried to use her techniques. One of the girls said her hubby enjoyed it... especially the grapefruit technique. She had us taking notes and said leave em on the nightstand. I'm going to revisit it though...

@deediamante

The comments!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

For reals, I was like what up with all that darn noise, sis sound like she trying to suck his soul out.

@deediamante

The comments!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOL!! I so agree. Her vocals are on a whole other level. :lachen:
Yes I get men like us to be vocal and sloppy. But the sounds she's making would scare my dude or he may laugh at me. He already says I'm his best yet :blush2: so I ain't changing nothing.

After having my baby my libido is off the damn charts. I am always ready. And the slightest touch during happy times makes my eyes roll back in my head. I was shaking so much I put the condom on backwards.

On the other hand I don't mess with birth control because of my fibroid, yet I know how easy it is to get pregnant again and we aren't ready for another baby just yet.

He used to just pull out, but now it's harder for him to do so and even harder for me to let him out.

I always want it!

Back