The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

Hand/finger size has been consistently true in my case. Foot size means nothing. I find myself staring and looking at men's hand/fingers all the time.

Anywho, to answer the question -- YES. I could easily see myself with one penis for the rest of my life. This is why I really want to find the right fit for me. I'd imagine if I marry a good fit, and we are compatible in many ways, naturally my emotions will follow and my body will follow suit. My sex drive and attraction is heavily attached to my mind/emotions as well.

Yes!! I've ditched feet too because fingers really do tell the story. If fingers are thick and long then, in my experiences, so is the D. I've never been wrong by hands and fingers. Disappointed in some hands and fingers but never wrong.

Yes!! I've ditched feet too because fingers really do tell the story. If fingers are thick and long then, in my experiences, so is the D. I've never been wrong by hands and fingers. Disappointed in some hands and fingers but never wrong.
I agree.

Dr Oz said that the index finger and the penis share the same gene (?)...so the hand thing has some kind of merit. No I don't feel like finding and posting the clip. But yeah, he said that.

Dr Oz said that the index finger and the penis share the same gene (?)...so the hand thing has some kind of merit. No I don't feel like finding and posting the clip. But yeah, he said that.
I'm not saying it's not always right, just don't expect thick thangs because he has some big hands. Same way with big feet. I've noticed that big facial features means he's packing but that's also just my experience.

I'm not saying it's not always right, just don't expect thick thangs because he has some big hands. Same way with big feet. I've noticed that big facial features means he's packing but that's also just my experience.

Naw, I wasn't trying to dispute what you were saying. The gene thing is probably more correlation than causation. Pretty hands, btw.

(I'm mad you posted them :rofl: )

I've never heard of that one but I'm about to start a face & D check! LOL

Back in the day I noticed a similarity in circumference and body build.
The one guy I dated with small hands and feet was small

Back