The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

I agree-our last names would need to be the same or about to be
no way, the thought of a chick swallowing every man semen she's been with, hmmm
I don't swallows dh's, I seamlessly let it end up in other areas
ingesting semen is not something I think is healthy, to each is own but nope

I also agree that is like a perk, swallowing-absolutely no need to swallow a boyfriends semen lol no benefit to doing so

i gotta be un a relationship with the dude to be swallowing. fiances and husbands get the extras:look:

exactly. i dont particularly like the taste and gloopy texture, pineapple juice doesnt change the viscosity which i find bleh, so a fiance or DH only... and that was reward for good behavior when i was married :lol:

I agree-our last names would need to be the same or about to be
no way, the thought of a chick swallowing every man semen she's been with, hmmm
I don't swallows dh's, I seamlessly let it end up in other areas
ingesting semen is not something I think is healthy, to each is own but nope

I also agree that is like a perk, swallowing-absolutely no need to swallow a boyfriends semen lol no benefit to doing so

Alright ladies, I need some help. Long story short...im seeing someone and he's very much into receiving oral. Im not opposed, but I don't think I'm the best at that. What are some tips for giving good head??

I am somewhat of a connoisseur at this.
a)What upp'd m game was the 'video' of karrine steffans (supahead) from back in the day.
b) there was a tutorial video floating on here yeaaars back (no male model used) - changed my life. Anyone remember it? it was a black lady

So the key components to giving good is

1)MOISTURE - everything has to be wet - mouth, hands, member. This is the key.
2) Now the best moisture is not just saliva, its (i hope i dont get into trouble) the thicker saliva at the back of your throat. to get this, you'll need to do long throating.
3) use of hands especially if the member is large
4) Rhythm, whether its ---.---.----. or -.-.-.-.-.- establish a consistent rhythm for a period of no less than a min before switching it up
5) use of neck - instead of straight back and forth head movements, your neck must be engaged and the head should move in a circular formation (head thrusts forward, tilts up, leans back, chin down)
6) Bend your index finger and press the bent joint in the perineum - continue to rub
7) be messy.

I am somewhat of a connoisseur at this.
a)What upp'd m game was the 'video' of karrine steffans (supahead) from back in the day.
b) there was a tutorial video floating on here yeaaars back (no male model used) - changed my life. Anyone remember it? it was a black lady

So the key components to giving good is

1)MOISTURE - everything has to be wet - mouth, hands, member. This is the key.
2) Now the best moisture is not just saliva, its (i hope i dont get into trouble) the thicker saliva at the back of your throat. to get this, you'll need to do long throating.
3) use of hands especially if the member is large
4) Rhythm, whether its ---.---.----. or -.-.-.-.-.- establish a consistent rhythm for a period of no less than a min before switching it up
5) use of neck - instead of straight back and forth head movements, your neck must be engaged and the head should move in a circular formation (head thrusts forward, tilts up, leans back, chin down)
6) Bend your index finger and press the bent joint in the perineum - continue to rub
7) be messy.

:yep: I saved the link, but that was like 6 yrs ago... it's gone :(

Alright ladies, I need some help. Long story short...im seeing someone and he's very much into receiving oral. Im not opposed, but I don't think I'm the best at that. What are some tips for giving good head??

Do feel free to include/use the roof of your mouth.
The palates in the roof of the mouth provides him additional :love3:sensations and :shhh:for you can delay fatigue.....

It was fabulous! Very informative. Used some techniques on my SO and he won't stop talking about it. Says I give him the best BJs ever :gorgeous: and he ain't no novice to the sex game.

:yep::yep::yep: its a game changer.

If anyone is looking for the karrine steffans video (amazing example of using hands, the head movement i was talking about and pace/tempo) inbox me and I'll share the link.

I have a potential that is very much into me.
Plus, he checks out :cup:VERY WELL in some areas that are VERY important to me; however there are just at least 2 flaws he has that (I admit) puts me in touch with my (harsher:evil:) Judgemental side.
Honestly I am feeling like this about him: :seesaw:; the good (that I know of) outweighs the bad.

Real Question:

How do you tell a mate that he dresses too immature for your taste?
  • Honestly he has showed up to my door:peek: and all my enthusiasm went south.
  • I think if his dressing improved so would the other flaw that bothers me.
I am neither materialistic nor a fashionista, but even my grown children wouldn't :down:dress like this and they are close to 30.

:takecover: WHAT SAY YOU ALL?

@Ivonnovi I would plan a date to the mall, and while he's shopping for things for him I would pick out a few things that I'd like to see him in and go "Oh look, this is cute, why don't you go try it on?" And then if I like how it looks I make sure so rave and gush about it. Something like "You're definitely getting that" or "I'd love for you to wear that on our next date."

@acapnleo

mn-lottery-potluck-people-1.gif

Is this the grapefruit method or another technique?

nope its not the grapefruit method. Aint nobody have time for that.:drunk:

Its a 20min video that's being referred to(result number 3 in the search).

Ladies am I going crazy but I think there's another video/lady though and the background was dark blue. There was a segment on the importance of the thicker saliva too.

nope its not the grapefruit method. Aint nobody have time for that.:drunk:

Its a 20min video that's being referred to(result number 3 in the search).

Ladies am I going crazy but I think there's another video/lady though and the background was dark blue. There was a segment on the importance of the thicker saliva too.

That's the one I remember. I think she was wearing business suit.

Back