The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

I didn't take any, I gave it to him.

I recently learned of the benfits and thought I'd share, didn't search to see if there were threads on this before.

Of course, with anything, do your research and do what works for you.

Alright ladies, I need some help. Long story short...im seeing someone and he's very much into receiving oral. Im not opposed, but I don't think I'm the best at that. What are some tips for giving good head??
-Practice makes perfect :look:
-Use your hands if you feel your mouth getting tired
-Try changing up positions, some angles are easier than others
-Ask him what he likes and what he thinks you can work on, then incorporate that for next time

Alright ladies, I need some help. Long story short...im seeing someone and he's very much into receiving oral. Im not opposed, but I don't think I'm the best at that. What are some tips for giving good head??
And don't forget to breathe, especially if you're trying to get a substantial amount of man meat in your mouth. Don't use your teeth if he doesn't like it.

Whenever I receive oral sex, my eyes tear up. I am not crying out of sheer ecstasy, it's a completely involuntary bodily reaction that's been happening since high school and now I can't stop it. Does this happen to anyone else?

I agree with the other tips and I'd like to add that enthusiasm goes a long way also.
Agree!

I have had a lot of platonic male friends and they say the worst head is when the woman obviously doesnt like it (and in that case she shouldnt bother) or acts afraid of it.

The ones that act afraid seem to only focus on the tip and use only their tongue and little mouth. They also run when the big moment is about to happen which can make them feel shame.

From wgat it sounds like, they want it to ferl devoured and relished during oral. And if you dont want the moment in your mouth, either switch it up so smoothly (and still seeming happy about it) so it's not in your mouth, or replace your mouth with your nether regions if y'all are going there yet.

Keep in mind also that every single man has a different head formula that works just for him....stuff that I used to do for my ex that made his toes curl doesn't do it for my bf and vice versa.
I don't understand not swallowing. :look: like why not? make that man guzzle some pineapple juice or something if the taste is too harsh. I'd be so heated and leave the room if a man ever made an attempt to spit out my juices acting like they are toxic waste or something. actually i'd never speak to that man again. he'd never get to taste it ever again. :look:

Keep in mind also that every single man has a different head formula that works just for him....stuff that I used to do for my ex that made his toes curl doesn't do it for my bf and vice versa.
I don't understand not swallowing. :look: like why not? make that man guzzle some pineapple juice or something if the taste is too harsh. I'd be so heated and leave the room if a man ever made an attempt to spit out my juices acting like they are toxic waste or something. actually i'd never speak to that man again. he'd never get to taste it ever again. :look:

Right! Like how rude!

I feel lucky in that my SOs jizz is always slightly sweet.

Kind of gross ahead:

He pulls out when im fertile and I often (most?) times scoop it up with my fingers wherever it landed on me and eat it :lol:

Is that gross?

Back