The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

Yes to push back, meeting thrust for regular missionary or legs wrapped around waist. Also throw in some kegels. Sometimes I move my hips in a circle instead of just meeting his thrusts.

If my legs are up (one leg or both) then no because that's his time to "go to work" with the deep penetration

I will say I've had a couple partners that do not like the meeting thrust because it messes up their rhythm.
Yaaaaaasssss to adding kegels to the thrust back. I only do that when im ready for him to finish cuz they dont usually last much longer with all that extra :giggle:

Question:
Do ya'll push back during the actual act (not riding) but like you're on the bottom/he's on top (or any other position)? Do you let him do all the work or do you meet him as he's stroking downward (can I say that) do ya'll stroke upward??? OR does it differ from guy to guy? And what if your legs are in the air or draped over his shoulders or wrapped around his waist?

All replies welcome, please feel free to go into great detail:sekret:

Yes, I push back because it feels amazing. Legs over shoulders, I let him do his thang.

Regarding pushing back, I think it depends on the crayon size for me.

Yes, if it's average to medium.

No, if it's gigantic. In those cases I'm always chastised and told to stop running :giggle:
Same. Thie bolded is what SO always tells me. He's never been able to completely fit lengthwise, but he doesn't mind. :lol:

Yes to push back, meeting thrust for regular missionary or legs wrapped around waist. Also throw in some kegels. Sometimes I move my hips in a circle instead of just meeting his thrusts.

If my legs are up (one leg or both) then no because that's his time to "go to work" with the deep penetration

I will say I've had a couple partners that do not like the meeting thrust because it messes up their rhythm.
The bolded is exactly what I was thinking about-
When my legs are up is when he doing all the work
and
My last so had his own rhythm (he was awesome!)

Question:
Do ya'll push back during the actual act (not riding) but like you're on the bottom/he's on top (or any other position)? Do you let him do all the work or do you meet him as he's stroking downward (can I say that) do ya'll stroke upward??? OR does it differ from guy to guy? And what if your legs are in the air or draped over his shoulders or wrapped around his waist?

All replies welcome, please feel free to go into great detail:sekret:

Yes to pushing back, even when on all 4s and he is hitting it from the back. It can be a bit uncomfortable especially when they are soon ready to cum because they tend to thrust harder and deeper then, so if the D is sizable it can hit on your cervix. I still keep thrusting even then tho...I don't mind an edge of pain with my pleasure :look: :look:
Sometimes I make it a rule that he can't thrust in this position and I kill him with the combo: wine + thrust + kegels (cue cussing etc from him). :giggle: This tends to not last too long cause they get super excited and want to finish and they take over.

If I am flat on my tummy and he is hitting from the back I push my booty up so the D can go deeper, but no thrusting backwards.

With my legs over shoulders/in the air/wrapped tight around his waist then that's his time to do the work.

^^^ I always push back, it feels amazing. Even when he's facepainting I'm pushing into him. I can't imagine not pushing in to meet his thrusts. Synchronized thrusting is the cat's pajamas and the bee's knees.
I'm not even close to what's going on in this thread but even during dry-humping (that word is so horrible to type out) I started to match his movements. And he did this circling thing...anyway back to those of you who have actual sex lives lol

Oh. And it was really hard for him to stay at my vagina/clit vs my butt lmao. Could be his shortness and his lack of member?

Last edited:
oh i like this thread a lot!! good call bumping it @FlowerHair :lol:

i did something the other day that had SO yelp out "you're the best i ever had" but i swear i don't remember what the hell exactly it was. :lol: i know i was on top and maybe i was just doing a Kegel rhythmic pulse or just riding really enthusiastically. idk but i need to recreate that ****.

i did something the other day that had SO yelp out "you're the best i ever had" but i swear i don't remember what the hell exactly it was. :lol: i know i was on top and maybe i was just doing a Kegel rhythmic pulse or just riding really enthusiastically. idk but i need to recreate that ****.

I lurk in this thread and like it a lot. When you figure out exactly what you did, report back please and thank you, lol.

Do you do these while actually moving up and down? I'm curious as to how women pull this off. I'm sensitive so everything/anythig gets me "there" quick. I can never stay on top but so long. It's a first world problem, but I hate tapping out so fast :/

Do you do these while actually moving up and down? I'm curious as to how women pull this off. I'm sensitive so everything/anythig gets me "there" quick. I can never stay on top but so long. It's a first world problem, but I hate tapping out so fast :/

Yes, I do. i'm trying not to be TMI, but you get into a rhythm. like i remember doing once a squeeze on the "down" part of the up-down motion you do while bouncing on the D.

and you don't have to get off the D after you "get there" :look: sometimes i'll pause and just like collect myself and he likes that too, seeing that he got me to that O so intense i had to chill for a second. then you just keep it going.

Yes, I do. i'm trying not to be TMI, but you get into a rhythm. like i remember doing once a squeeze on the "down" part of the up-down motion you do while bouncing on the D.

and you don't have to get off the D after you "get there" :look: sometimes i'll pause and just like collect myself and he likes that too, seeing that he got me to that O so intense i had to chill for a second. then you just keep it going.

This right here...I would love to keep going but it's like I become so sensitive, especially in the "chest area:look:," that I feel like I have to tap out.

It's a matter of practice at this point, I'll get it eventually.

Last edited:

I do these while moving up and down...I agree with @Rocky91, once you get into a rhythm it's easy...on the "up" part of the up-down motion, I do a squeeze almost like I'm trying to pull the D away from him. Then in the "down" motion I relax the grip (relax the muscles I use for the Kegels) and then squeeze again when I do the "up" motion and repeat this...if that makes sense. It feels best when I do this while in reverse cowgirl.

GMbWe.gif

I do these while moving up and down...I agree with @Rocky91, once you get into a rhythm it's easy...on the "up" part of the up-down motion, I do a squeeze almost like I'm trying to pull the D away from him. Then in the "down" motion I relax the grip (relax the muscles I use for the Kegels) and then squeeze again when I do the "up" motion and repeat this...if that makes sense. It feels best when I do this while in reverse cowgirl.
Yeah, squeezing on the up motion is easier, especially to get in a rhythm... Or if you're on the bottom squeezing/kegeling as he pulling out of his in/out thrusting motion.

BUMP for two things:
1) how do I blow without stimulating the gag reflex? @frogkisses

2) is just weird that I want him to c*m (can we say that word?) inside of me? Like I want to feel that. To feel him get to his climax and release and see his face. When his muscles tense up. He moans. He tells me he's coming and to feel it released inside me. Hmmm maybe it's a wanting to perform well/control issue for me. Like, "ha! I made you c*m!"

BUMP for two things:
1) how do I blow without stimulating the gag reflex? @frogkisses

2) is just weird that I want him to c*m (can we say that word?) inside of me? Like I want to feel that. To feel him get to his climax and release and see his face. When his muscles tense up. He moans. He tells me he's coming and to feel it released inside me. Hmmm maybe it's a wanting to perform well/control issue for me. Like, "ha! I made you c*m!"

1) Practice :look:. When I was in an LTR I used to practice sliding the D down my throat slow. I'd keep it in my mind that I'm not being choked. Once you get used to his penis hitting the back of your throat, you'll be less likely to gag since it isn't an uwelcome surprise.

Also, keep control of the blow job. Don't let him start f*cking your face. That will definitely make you gag...unless you want that effect.

2) This is normal. I mean, it's where semen is supposed to go. If you trust the guy, then go for it. If you're not on the pill I hope you're not against Plan B.

Back