The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

I don't even know... i went 2 years and the guy that came along was.... large. seemed to be worse than the 1st time. had menstrual like cramps for 2 days to boot :nono:
Yup... I honestly don't remember bleeding when I lost my actual virginity, but this time I did, and not just the 1st time.

No.
Not that open minded yet.
Turn off.
No sah. Nope. No!

I'm honestly turned off by it as well.
So I've been talking to this guy. And everything is going great. Like I haven't felt this way about a guy in a long time, we vibe on every level. We've been on 2 dates so far and the other day we were talking about our sexual history. He casually drops into the conversation that he's bisexual.......
I've never gotten that vibe from him at all, so I'm really confused. I wish I was open minded enough to accept it because he's a great guy, but I don't think I can get past this.

Last edited:
I haven't had sex in 8mos
I am dating someone new and I want to give him a late birthday gift. I am so scared like a Virgin all over again. He loves blow jobs and I don't know if I am good or not
I mean no one has complained but my mouth gets so tired.
This will be our first time together which makes it exciting and nervous at the same time
Gosh I hope I don't vomit

I haven't had sex in 8mos
I am dating someone new and I want to give him a late birthday gift. I am so scared like a Virgin all over again. He loves blow jobs and I don't know if I am good or not
I mean no one has complained but my mouth gets so tired.
This will be our first time together which makes it exciting and nervous at the same time
Gosh I hope I don't vomit

It's like riding a bike. It'll all come back to you when the moment strikes. You'll be fine.

No. Went on a first and last date with a guy who dropped that on me over dinner.

I seemed receptive (and I was cuz that was gonna be the last date), so he spends the next hour going on and on about his d sucking techniques. no. no. no.

What?! Lmfao I'm screaming :lachen:.
I would have excused myself to the restroom and slipped away into the night.
Thankfully this guy didn't do that.

No. Went on a first and last date with a guy who dropped that on me over dinner.

I seemed receptive (and I was cuz that was gonna be the last date), so he spends the next hour going on and on about his d sucking techniques. no. no. no.
I just threw up:barf: in my mouth a lil' bit... How on God's green earth did he think it was ok talking about THAT to a heterosexual woman he's dating?!! Really, REALLY! It's like he was purposely trying to turn you off

Last edited:
Toys for two :look: restraints preferred and items that can be easily transported in a carry on and used for games

#happynewyear2me
so... uh... without getting too detailed I will vouch for this fabulous owned-by-women naughty toy store in the bay area. i been going there over 20 yrs. high quality but pricey. and look, a section for couples toys. Good Vibrations. you can order online of course.

Also a good fetish selection...ijs... :look:

Enjoy!

so... uh... without getting too detailed I will vouch for this fabulous owned-by-women naughty toy store in the bay area. i been going there over 20 yrs. high quality but pricey. and look, a section for couples toys. Good Vibrations. you can order online of course.

Also a good fetish selection...ijs... :look:

Enjoy!

Ok.

Just came back from that link and what I need to know is...

...which one of you have let your man use that remote-controlled We-Vibe in real life in public?

I didn't know we were doing this :lol:

Ok.

Just came back from that link and what I need to know is...

...which one of you have let your man use that remote-controlled We-Vibe in real life in public?

I didn't know we were doing this :lol:

I already have it but can't test it out yet :sad: ugh damn him

Hence me asking for more toy suggestions in the meantime

Back