The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

i know everyone here is a super sensual freak in the sheets afro goddess but is there anyone who is just, well, not?:look:

i literally do not know how to have sex. it simply doesnt come naturally to me. i spend the whole tine thinking "what exactly am supposed to be doing right now?" i havent gotten any complaints but i know deep down in my heart my bedroom skills are subpar.

how can i learn? any one who was once very unsure of themselves in the sheets and now a pro? halp

I'm going to suggest practicing not thinking so much so you become less self conscious about 'performing' and just learning how to be in the moment to enjoy it. If you just can't turn your brain off then when the 'what am I supposed to be doing' thoughts pop up then just stroke, lick or rub him or yourself someplace. Trace the alphabet or numbers, that's what most men say they do with their tongues when they are going down on women because it's an unpredictable pattern.

the best doggy position IMO is.....face down ass up.

B84-TCaIEAA4zlA.png

My fav, except lean on my elbows/forearms

I am riding and then I start bleeding...alot, like Carrie style. Each time I climax. I had my menstrual cycle two weeks before. I do have a retroverted (tilted) uterus and found it was quite common. He wasn't the biggest, but he was curved downward. It was interesting.

Also he had been taking maca root and also had Hennessy and Red Bull and it took him forever to release. Like we started at 10PM and finally finished at 3AM. He was nice about it. Like he really wanted to but couldn't until I coached him and said his name for the first time, then *bloop* it helps we were joking all night and just comfortable with each other and *swoon* I like him... he smashed it.
Oh hellllllllll no.
That's how I was feeling initially when I read this, but I think it's so wonderful that you guys are comfortable enough with yourselves and each other not to rush it. Sex doesn't have to end in orgasm for it to be good sex and I wish more people could open their minds to that. Sure, it's nice to get off but it doesn't have to be a goal every time you have sex. There is so much exploring, learning, and connecting you can do without the pressure of performance. Good for you, @HappyMadison.

thank y'all. it's hard for me to let loose and have fun in any aspect of my life. i'm going to try the rub/stroke/lick thing whenever my brain starts acting foolish.
I know how you feel. My mind is always somewhere else. Try some deep breathing exercises to get re-centered. Close your eyes and focus your attention on what he's doing to your body. Try to focus on how it feels. Apparently oxygenating the blood makes your orgasm stronger. I would also look into meditation as a general practice so you can get better at clearing your mind. I'm going to try that myself.

Aside from that. Why did autocorrect try to change "recenter" to "reenter." :giggle:

I totally agree with this. I sometimes prefer to not get the big "O" because I'm pretty much ready to roll over and go to sleep. Lol.
Sex doesn't have to end in orgasm for it to be good sex and I wish more people could open their minds to that. Sure, it's nice to get off but it doesn't have to be a goal every time you have sex. There is so much exploring, learning, and connecting you can do without the pressure of performance.

@BGT great post. 5 thumbs up :up:

Now how exactly did he bring this up in convo. :look: Was it straightforward or did he toss it out there and hoped you took the bait? :lol:

I got a question, for ladies who have experienced both circumcised and uncircumcised tools, what and how were they different?

I got a question, for ladies who have experienced both circumcised and uncircumcised tools, what and how were they different?
I like uncut better. Cut can be painful on entry. Uncut the skin retracts with entry and it makes things more pleasant throughout the thrusting. Also you dont have to be dripping with moisture for intercourss with uncut men. The skin is meant for that purpose. To much friction with uncut.

Ive had some real long rough sessions with both and noticed i am never sore after with uncut. Almost always sore with cut after a while... even if theres a huge flood of moisture to facilitate intercourse.

Why im team dont circumsize. But I'm not religious.

No real preference. I've had both good and coloring with both uncircumcised and circumcised crayons. Most American men are circumcised; all of the uncircumcised men I've colored except one was not born in the US.

No real difference for me in how it feels except that I have a personal preference for uncircumcised. It's purely mental for me. I feel like a circumcised penis has been mutilated and I low key don't want one anywhere near my lady garden. I know there is no real difference and in 99.9% of the cases, the man had no choice in whether or not he was circumcised, but it still undercover bothers me.

It really didn't make a difference on how it felt for me iirc, but I've heard uncut men are more sensitive... Now, my preference is cut, I love how circumcised penises look:look: And my future hubby must be cut...
"OFF WITH HIS HEAD"!

eta: I've actually only been with 1 uncut, most men I know are cut.

When it is erect, an uncut one looks the same IMO as an cut one. The foreskin just rolled back. Funny enough for the uncut guys I have been with, I didn't notice they were uncut until the second time I was with them.:lachen: Guess I was caught up in the moment of the first time and he came to the party ready to play (aka erect), that his foreskin was the least of my worries and out of the way. :look:

Never had an issues with oral with uncut peen. Like I said the foreskin just rolls back and doesn't get in the way. I never did anything different from doing oral on a cut one. And I never had any complaints :look: They leave just as satisfied. :sekret:

Ummm the issue for me with a man who is uncircumcised is the skin is rubbing back and forth and that can be painful to him
So he said

I prefer circumcised all the way
It feels way better to me like sleek and precise

Additional skin in an area that has a lot of friction can be tough

Just like when a women has large pum pum lips, it makes things interesting

I'm in here like

tumblr_mnhp2w8hh31rbgu1so6_r1_250.gif

I didn't know certain things, so it pulls back on its own hhhmmm.

It's quite fascinating to me. I would think the skin contracting back would be uncomfortable, but I never actually asked. Some men are self conscious about being uncircumcised and get circumcised as adults, which I think is a bit weird. I couldn't imagine cutting skin off of my pubes as an adult!

I felt no differences related to the skin itself. It can retract manually and on its own.

What about oral? How was it with an uncircumcised one?
Ime there is more to have in your mouth if not retracted, but it's fine. When retracted, it's the same.

I'm glad to hear that, I was picturing having to roll back the foreskin... It's been a while since I;ve been with an uncircumcised man so I forgot about how IT looks once it's erect.
When it is erect, an uncut one looks the same IMO as an cut one. The foreskin just rolled back. Funny enough for the uncut guys I have been with, I didn't notice they were uncut until the second time I was with them.:lachen: Guess I was caught up in the moment of the first time and he came to the party ready to play (aka erect), that his foreskin was the least of my worries and out of the way. :look:

Never had an issues with oral with uncut peen. Like I said the foreskin just rolls back and doesn't get in the way. I never did anything different from doing oral on a cut one. And I never had any complaints :look: They leave just as satisfied. :sekret:

Question:
Do ya'll push back during the actual act (not riding) but like you're on the bottom/he's on top (or any other position)? Do you let him do all the work or do you meet him as he's stroking downward (can I say that) do ya'll stroke upward??? OR does it differ from guy to guy? And what if your legs are in the air or draped over his shoulders or wrapped around his waist?

All replies welcome, please feel free to go into great detail:sekret:

Question:
Do ya'll push back during the actual act (not riding) but like you're on the bottom/he's on top (or any other position)? Do you let him do all the work or do you meet him as he's stroking downward (can I say that) do ya'll stroke upward??? OR does it differ from guy to guy? And what if your legs are in the air or draped over his shoulders or wrapped around his waist?

Unless im feeling like a pillow princess that session i always push back

Question:

Yes to push back, meeting thrust for regular missionary or legs wrapped around waist. Also throw in some kegels. Sometimes I move my hips in a circle instead of just meeting his thrusts.

If my legs are up (one leg or both) then no because that's his time to "go to work" with the deep penetration

I will say I've had a couple partners that do not like the meeting thrust because it messes up their rhythm.

Back