The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

Do you ladies experience discomfort when he goes deep? When its full throttle and he wants to bang it out, all I feel is pressure.

Good news: my health regimen is showing signs of effectiveness.
Not so good news: Im walking around feeling like a teenage boy.
Lets hope this passes sooner than later.

I know a few and the commonality is that they are insecure. Not just insecure, but also damaged. Two of the ones i knew were unrealistically idealistic people *gag*. I cant speak for all men who don't touch themselves, but I had vowed to avoid dating them because there tends to be something severely off with them. Our personalities also just clash...and this is speaking for outside of the bedroom.

Imma need you to go in depth, this is interesting

"Molding the panini"

Yes please. I literally said " what in the entire fuqq!" It was sooo pleasurable. And he asked permission,

" Can I mold this panini?"

"What?"

"Can I mold this panini to my dack?"

"What"

Seriously what the hell did he do down there? I left my body. Then him panting in my ear was just too much for me. He has a bit of girth on him, he is not compact or fun size, so long story short, I blacked out, like I was on a scary arse roller-coaster. The end.

Sorcerer!!!

So there's this mid-40's WM who...let's say expressed interest in face painting without me having to reciprocate. :look: I know how much I love being facepainted, so I said why not. I went to his house after work last night, brought a bag so I could shower and change out of my work clothes. He cooked dinner for me, had bought my favorite bottle of wine. In the middle of our convo, he goes to the bathroom and gets lotion and starts massaging my feet. Then the time came to go to the bedroom.

We start by kissing (I didn't plan on kissing him, but he had really nice lips and he actually was a great kisser), then he worked his way down. By the end of the night, I had "finished" 6 times!! :eek: I have never "finished" that many times in one setting! Each "finish" more intense than the one before it. It was truly amazing. And he's very funny and personable, so I enjoy talking to him as well. Definitely going to see him again. He's going to make homemade pasta for me. :lol:

@BGT you had me looking like this reading your news....Go head girl! Get you some pasta next time haha!

giphy.gif

@BGT you had me looking like this reading your news....Go head girl! Get you some pasta next time haha!

giphy.gif

:lol: Y'all, he painted from the front, he painted from behind (even sampling my groceries. :look: ), he painted with me sitting on his face forwards and backwards. Now my glutes and hip flexors are sore. :lol:

EDITED: Y'all my glutes, hip flexors, quads, abs, shoulders and chest muscles are SORE. This man put me through a workout, this is crazy! :lol:

Last edited:
I don't know how to go any deeper than this. I'd research it, but I hope to never come across men like this again.

Oh I guess Im trying to see how being idealistic..well unrealistically anyway can be in the same realm as damaged. I guess Im trying to figure what it is theyve said or done that made you see them that way

Oh I guess Im trying to see how being idealistic..well unrealistically anyway can be in the same realm as damaged. I guess Im trying to figure what it is theyve said or done that made you see them that way

I will mull it over and try to put it in words. I know some of y'all hate going there, but it could be because I'm a Cap and some of those men were overly sensitive water signs.

I forget youy are sometimes, you one of them nice ones :lol:

Had to let Canc go for being extremely insecure, passive aggressive coments and everything. just gross. I wanted to see your examples of your unreaslistic idealism and see if that was part of this one as well.

why do they suck sooo mcuh :lol:

I forget youy are sometimes, you one of them nice ones :lol:

Had to let Canc go for being extremely insecure, passive aggressive coments and everything. just gross. I wanted to see your examples of your unreaslistic idealism and see if that was part of this one as well.

why do they suck sooo mcuh :lol:

I think i'm nice but my family unanimously thinks i'm mean, especially to them. Sigh. Being dry and straight forward doesn't equate to mean. They are just slow in getting on board. Oh well.

Anyway, one of the other guys was a Scorpio. He was damaged as evidenced in his abusive nature.

My bff is a Taurus. She loooooves Cancers and soft ass Capricorn men. I mean, like, 2 dudes had cried during their first date with her. She luvvs her some mitch @ss ninjas. Yes, they cried, because they finally got their chance with her. And of course she ended up cutting them off because of their mitch made-ness.

I can go on and on about that. But we were talking about men who are against masturbation. I don't get it, but I'm going to find some hard research about it. Seriously.

I am riding and then I start bleeding...alot, like Carrie style. Each time I climax. I had my menstrual cycle two weeks before. I do have a retroverted (tilted) uterus and found it was quite common. He wasn't the biggest, but he was curved downward. It was interesting.

Also he had been taking maca root and also had Hennessy and Red Bull and it took him forever to release. Like we started at 10PM and finally finished at 3AM. He was nice about it. Like he really wanted to but couldn't until I coached him and said his name for the first time, then *bloop* it helps we were joking all night and just comfortable with each other and *swoon* I like him... he smashed it.

I am riding and then I start bleeding...alot, like Carrie style. Each time I climax. I had my menstrual cycle two weeks before. I do have a retroverted (tilted) uterus and found it was quite common. He wasn't the biggest, but he was curved downward. It was interesting.

Also he had been taking maca root and also had Hennessy and Red Bull and it took him forever to release. Like we started at 10PM and finally finished at 3AM. He was nice about it. Like he really wanted to but couldn't until I coached him and said his name for the first time, then *bloop* it helps we were joking all night and just comfortable with each other and *swoon* I like him... he smashed it.

Oh hellllllllll no.

Oh hellllllllll no.
It was crazy. We have our theories and we are retesting tonight lol. He stopped the maca root this week, because I know it is prone to stimulating fatty muscles in buttock and boobs, so maybe it stimulated the blood flow to his peen. That plus Henny and Red Bull. We were both surprised. But I was overdue so it worked out. I like marathons, but damn! At one point we lost count and started counting by hours instead.

Or he is downplaying. He never brags or talks on his peen. Not a word sexually until that point. And I am very sensual. It threw me off guard, because normally when I take it there, men become overly imaginative. He displays an incredible amount of self restraint. I knew he was the golden one. He is about to get chose, keeping this up, literally.

i know everyone here is a super sensual freak in the sheets afro goddess but is there anyone who is just, well, not?:look:

i literally do not know how to have sex. it simply doesnt come naturally to me. i spend the whole tine thinking "what exactly am supposed to be doing right now?" i havent gotten any complaints but i know deep down in my heart my bedroom skills are subpar.

how can i learn? any one who was once very unsure of themselves in the sheets and now a pro? halp

i know everyone here is a super sensual freak in the sheets afro goddess but is there anyone who is just, well, not?:look:

i literally do not know how to have sex. it simply doesnt come naturally to me. i spend the whole tine thinking "what exactly am supposed to be doing right now?" i havent gotten any complaints but i know deep down in my heart my bedroom skills are subpar.

how can i learn? any one who was once very unsure of themselves in the sheets and now a pro? halp

You really have to get to know yourself and what you like. It should be fun, feel nice....and more often than not if I'm enjoying the act my partner will as well.

The best way to learn is to practice.

I consider myself "ok" in bed. I honestly think, for us who aren't necessarily skilled at riding or anything specific, just having fun can make all of the difference. You'll be surprised at the tricks you can pull in the heat of the moment. Experimenting alone helps, I guess, but experimenting on your dude is a good idea too.

Back