The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

Doing research on throwing it back and so far all I can find are girls with nice asses who have something to throw so the hip movement is enhanced. I saw one or two vids of girls with lil asses and it was like they were just moving back and forth with their whole bodies, not really at the hips. Still not sure what to make of it but I'd like to find a man that will let me practice.

He sure did say the N- word

All of that type motion is not required to throw it back. I think you are making it too complex. This is the safest gif I could find that kind of represents what I mean

tumblr_mu2lsvOWDM1s9zvqko1_500.gif
Whats making this look good is the jiggle. I have NEGATIVE JIGGLE BACK THERE.

Ok, I guess I wouldn't even be worried about it. Like you said above... Find someone you are comfortable with and they will be beyond willing to let you practice on them.

I would dare anybody laying with me to complain that my ass dont jiggle.
I don't beat myself up about it bc I know men don't care, they're happy to be naked in the same room as you, but I can't help it since this is the era of asses. But the practicing should be fun at least :lol:

I was always skinny growing up and got teased for it so while I know I should know better, it's ingrained in me :lol:

Ok, I guess I wouldn't even be worried about it. Like you said above... Find someone you are comfortable with and they will be beyond willing to let you practice on them.

I would dare anybody laying with me to complain that my ass dont jiggle.

You are really over thinking this.

I was just offering some encouragement for her plight lol.

Oops. I quoted the wrong poster. My bad. :lol:Anyway, we've been encouraging hunnychile for pages.

@hunnychile

It sounds like you're insecure about your body . Learning to throw it back isn't going to fix that. Instead of being in your head and worrying about executing tricks, you need to just focus on enjoying your encounters overall. Insecurity in bed is definitely a vibe killer. Not being able to throw it back isn't.

Oops. I quoted the wrong poster. My bad. :lol:Anyway, we've been encouraging hunnychile for pages.

@hunnychile

It sounds like you're insecure about your body . Learning to throw it back isn't going to fix that. Instead of being in your head and worrying about executing tricks, you need to just focus on enjoying your encounters overall. Insecurity in bed is definitely a vibe killer. Not being able to throw it back isn't.
The first time I posted about it I didn't really do anything or follow up. I think sex is like anything else you want to be good at-you research and then practice. I'm just following up for real this time. :look:

I was telling my brother from another mother of someone I know allowing her husband a threesome with her and her friend and how the husband and friend hooked up behind the wife back afterwards.

My bro was disgusted. He said "how could he be so despicable after such a selfless, beautiful, gift!"

I was telling my brother from another mother of someone I know allowing her husband a threesome with her and her friend and how the husband and friend hooked up behind the wife back afterwards.

My bro was disgusted. He said "how could he be so despicable after such a selfless, beautiful, gift!"[/QUOTE]
So funny but Understandable

Can I buy those in Walmart or a similar store?
That is were I got them at...

Eta: I not trying to sound like a dude but I am legitimately allergic to latex. I went to the hospital, hurting. It was really bad, I was swollen shut. I don't know which one it was, but I had a bad reaction to it. I am not thinking about sex for a good couple of months.

Last edited:
Ive mentioned on this forum before that there is usually something wrong with men who don't masturbate. Yes they are out there.

I know a few and the commonality is that they are insecure. Not just insecure, but also damaged. Two of the ones i knew were unrealistically idealistic people *gag*. I cant speak for all men who don't touch themselves, but I had vowed to avoid dating them because there tends to be something severely off with them. Our personalities also just clash...and this is speaking for outside of the bedroom.

I think its different when a guy avoids it because of religious hang ups. That's still bad, but I get it. But a guy who finds masturbation unnatural or "not pleasurable" just because? Yeah, they're weird.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
That is were I got them at...

Eta: I not trying to sound like a dude but I am legitimately allergic to latex. I went to the hospital, hurting. It was really bad, I was swollen shut. I don't know which one it was, but I had a bad reaction to it. I am not thinking about sex for a good couple of months.

I have a latex allergy/sensitivity too, so Skyn condoms have been my best friend. I did have sex 2 weeks ago and used a latex condom (was carrying not my usual purse and didn't have extra condoms in there), but surprisingly it didn't irritate me. I'm not gonna chance it and switch back to latex 100% because the last time I used a latex condom before two weeks ago, my girl was irritated for days!! I really like the Skyn Elite condoms; they're thin, durable, and have a very natural feel

I have a latex allergy/sensitivity too, so Skyn condoms have been my best friend. I did have sex 2 weeks ago and used a latex condom (was carrying not my usual purse and didn't have extra condoms in there), but surprisingly it didn't irritate me. I'm not gonna chance it and switch back to latex 100% because the last time I used a latex condom before two weeks ago, my girl was irritated for days!! I really like the Skyn Elite condoms; they're thin, durable, and have a very natural feel
Dude doesn't like them, so he chooses to wear his own. We are more more active than I am used to and I am already experiencing inflammation. What helped me is Vinegar and boric acid bombs but I have to find Skyn in a larger size or be vigilant about my after care. It is a ritual now lol.

Dude doesn't like them, so he chooses to wear his own. We are more more active than I am used to and I am already experiencing inflammation. What helped me is Vinegar and boric acid bombs but I have to find Skyn in a larger size or be vigilant about my after care. It is a ritual now lol.
Explain boric acid bomb?

They make Skyn Large, which are comparable to Trojan Magnums; they have black and orange wrappers. I never thought about using boric acid or vinegar. I use boric acid suppositories when I feel like I'm about to have a BV flare up and they work wonders! These are the ones I use:

https://www.amazon.com/pH-D-Feminine-Health-Support-Suppositories/dp/B00UNZEQVQ

They make Skyn Large, which are comparable to Trojan Magnums; they have black and orange wrappers. I never thought about using boric acid or vinegar. I use boric acid suppositories when I feel like I'm about to have a BV flare up and they work wonders! These are the ones I use:

https://www.amazon.com/pH-D-Feminine-Health-Support-Suppositories/dp/B00UNZEQVQ
Those are the ones I bought lol... Mmmmh he will deal or rather I will continue with my follow up care. I went from sporadic sex to a ton and my vag may be in shock.

Boring, practical question that I discussed with BFF recently

Is it mandatory to shower *immediately* before sex everytime.

Scenario - Its the weekend and youre chilling with your man. No work or excercise sessions. Both had a shower/bathed at around 10am. If SO/DH pounced upon you at 3:30 pm and things got heated, would you insist on going to have a shower before proceeding?

Are people having spontaneous sex is what I'm asking lol.
Hell no I'm not going to take a shower. That's Saturday nap sex.

Craziness to share... My friend's lady gave him permission to have sex with me. It wasn't up for discussion to begin with but I didn't believe him so I asked her. Bold I know but I needed to ask (and warn her) just in case he was playing games. She told me she was fine with it but I think she wanted to join in. I'm not about that life and I will have to end a 10 year friendship. I don't have any questions or advice. I'm in shock.

Craziness to share... My friend's lady gave him permission to have sex with me. It wasn't up for discussion to begin with but I didn't believe him so I asked her. Bold I know but I needed to ask (and warn her) just in case he was playing games. She told me she was fine with it but I think she wanted to join in. I'm not about that life and I will have to end a 10 year friendship. I don't have any questions or advice. I'm in shock.
:look: So....that's the whole story? :lol:

Back