The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

Lol...the woes of the black woman...

Old folks round the way used to say....girl don't let him ruin you. That's when you knew he was packing for real for real....:lachen::lachen::lachen:

So it means that their big? Hmm :scratchchin: I was beginning to think I was shaped funny.

Like I want to pee

Ohhh ok. I guess I'm talking about something else lol.

But speaking of peeing. I like the sensation of needing to pee and having an orgasm at the same time. The anticipation of possibly peeing on the guy is psychologically thrilling :look:

But! That never happens. I've never peed during an orgasm, even when I've had too, badly lol. And then! After its over and I try to go pee, I literally can not do it! It's the most annoying, frustrating feeling! My bladder is super full and hurts and im sitting on the toilet pushing like a fool while nothing comes out :lol:

But speaking of peeing. I like the sensation of needing to pee and having an orgasm at the same time. The anticipation of possibly peeing on the guy is psychologically thrilling :look:

But! That never happens. I've never peed during an orgasm, even when I've had too, badly lol. And then! After its over and I try to go pee, I literally can not do it! It's the most annoying, frustrating feeling! My bladder is super full and hurts and im sitting on the toilet pushing like a fool while nothing comes out :lol:
Try jumping up and down for like 20 seconds, it usually helps to release the pee.

I'm just the opposite. If I have to pee bad we have to stop or I won't orgasm at all. Of I only have to go a little though I'm good and have the same problem trying to pee after talking to my vag like "come on chica we can do this".

the guy I am seeing might be the vanilla type, our first time was very vanilla. Why do I attract vanilla sex. Not that I want anything too non-vanilla I just cannot see him choking me or spanking me:cry3:
i am so vanilla. i am not interested in exploring any kinks :lol: i hope to end up with a guy who doesnt have many.

i am so vanilla. i am not interested in exploring any kinks :lol: i hope to end up with a guy who doesnt have many.

And I hope for the very opposite :lol:
Because they don't have to be sh!t...voodoo peen is all they need to survive and thrive.

This is true. Got women paying their child support for their other oow children and other foolishness. :nono:

What qualifies as vanilla?
Is it just no extras?
Is oral considered vanilla?
I'm pretty clear on what's kinky, but when does vanilla turn kinky?
What do yall think?

I think oral sex is par for the course. At least it should be. Grocery eating, rough sex, using toys on either partner, and bdsm is what I consider kinky. Anything that requires extra care or safety measures...kinky

Lol...the woes of the black woman...

Old folks round the way used to say....girl don't let him ruin you. That's when you knew he was packing for real for real....:lachen::lachen::lachen:
It's interesting bc doggy can be kind of painful for me, but not necessarily correlated to crayon size. I've had some guys who weren't that big and it was kind of painful, and some who were huge and it wasn't. I also think it depends how hard they're thrusting at you it'll hurt more if a guy has a lot of strength in his core and thrusts really hard. Then again, ain't nothing wrong with a little pain!

It's interesting bc doggy can be kind of painful for me, but not necessarily correlated to crayon size. I've had some guys who weren't that big and it was kind of painful, and some who were huge and it wasn't. I also think it depends how hard they're thrusting at you it'll hurt more if a guy has a lot of strength in his core and thrusts really hard. Then again, ain't nothing wrong with a little pain!

This has been my experience. The biggest crayon I experienced didn't hit up against my damned cervix. The shape also makes a difference.

:look:For doggy style you have to be in the right position for it to not be painful

When a women is on her back she just seems more relaxed, bending or standing and not knowing when it's coming lmaoooo

Bam surprise lol

Doggy is actually my fav position, I also think you have to have the right kinda a33 for that position as well lol

It's either flat on tummy butt arched a bit, on knees, standing up bent over, with the right a33 you can kind control if he goes all the way in and how much you get to enjoy the tip

All bets are off if your on your knees and dude try's to stand up and hit it that way, gloryyyyyy:spinning:

:look: One of my fav positions

i see a lot of conflicting opinions on best positioning for doggy. i saw someone say sit up rigid on your knees and i never do it do that. i always sink my shoulders down and plant my knees so i don't slide forward, unless i'm the one controlling the movement. then i have to get up on my knees, but otherwise, i dont.

the best doggy position IMO is.....face down ass up.

B84-TCaIEAA4zlA.png

Back