The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

Looking at all these Future threads in the ET forum has me curious. Have any of you ladies ever experienced that type of voodoo peen where you lose sense?

You don't believe me, eh? :lol:

I mean Jill Scott sings about this stuff. Never heard the term dickmatized?

*To answer your question, I've come close. There was one guy, and I can see why women were trying to wife him :lol:

You don't believe me, eh? :lol:

I mean Jill Scott sings about this stuff. Never heard the term dickmatized?

*To answer your question, I've come close. There was one guy, and I can see why women were trying to wife him :lol:
Girl, I wholeheartedly believe you, I'm just curious as to what about that persons D that is so hypnotizing?

What was it about the D?
a. pure physical skill - rhythm or depth or position or stroke
b. good chemistry/relationship dynamics - the first guy we fit very well together with his male role playing against my female role; the second guy i dont think ive ever had sex with a guy who was so open to connection, i fell down the rabbit hole right away
c. the combination of the two made me very physically attracted to them. how people are saying lately they cant want to have sex with someone unless there is that emotional connection in these cases even though it might seem like it happened in the reverse, whichever way it went the sex was so amazing it made me crave them physically and mentally in a way that it compounded on each other.

ive mentioned this before, but the second guy, even though everything about the sex was so. ****ing. amazing and exactly everything i wanted, i never did get off with him. i couldnt. i was too distracted and caught up in everything else to focus on something like that, and since i knew my opportunities for being with him were limited (due to his lack of much interest in me :lol:) i knew i wasnt ever going to be able to come around to being in a place where i felt like i had time to waste on focusing on an orgasm. kinda like you are served your favorite food, the most delicious food in the world, that you havent had in a while and have been dreaming about, and then you finally get it and you scarf it all down and not until you ate it you wish you had taken the time to really taste it.

You all have me wanting to try voodoo peen. What is it about the D?

I think this may be rather backwards but if the man knows it's good he has a sort of air about him. A quiet cockiness (no pun intended) a major swagger if you will....that's part of the voodoo. Because of how he carries himself women who know what they know and everyone else sort of flocks to him. Which make you desire him even more...at least in my case. I'll be damn if anyone else is going to be wearing my smile.

But just the D itself...it's soooo filling lol...in a lot of ways. But when a woman is orgasming (is that a word?) and he keeps stroking it will make you lose your damn mind. So for me good is girth, length, and the talent and stamina to take me there and back....before he even thinks about getting his.

Major point: If he has the ability to stare at you through all this...you will end up hypnotized...dickmatized.

Unfortunately I have experienced voodoo D. Never again!!! It makes you do stupi things. The fella I had,
It just felt Like his penis touched the pleasure part of my brain. After I had climbed the mountain, he would go down on me and I'd be right up the mountain again and he wouldn't let me rest until I reached the top.

You all have me wanting to try voodoo peen. What is it about the D?

Girl don't do it to yourself! My willpower once again shattered and I found myself in this man's bed again yesterday SMH and once again he reminded me why I don't cut him off. Just think about someone who can so easily and effortlessly make you orgasm. That within itself is mind blowing and a euphoric experience. Voodoo D almost always comes at the price of the man being horrible for you though so you've been warned!

I think this may be rather backwards but if the man knows it's good he has a sort of air about him. A quiet cockiness (no pun intended) a major swagger if you will....that's part of the voodoo. Because of how he carries himself women who know what they know and everyone else sort of flocks to him. Which make you desire him even more...at least in my case. I'll be damn if anyone else is going to be wearing my smile.

But just the D itself...it's soooo filling lol...in a lot of ways. But when a woman is orgasming (is that a word?) and he keeps stroking it will make you lose your damn mind. So for me good is girth, length, and the talent and stamina to take me there and back....before he even thinks about getting his.

Major point: If he has the ability to stare at you through all this...you will end up hypnotized...dickmatized.

The staring part alone is the scariest and most powerful part of it. I feel like part of my soul is being snatched away in that moment and it probably is

I come to bare witness to the power of voodoo D. I had it one time. It was some young tender thing. When I saw him I just smirked thinking this young boy run his mouth, but he not about it. The first time left me near catatonic. My legs were so wobbly I couldn't walk. He sat back and laugh and was like I told you so.

Thinking this was a mere fluke.. I had to try it again. Second time I was in tears a mere shadow of the woman I normally am. I had no composure and all these strange words pour out of my mouth. I think.... I'm not sure, but I think I was speaking another language.

At this point voodoo D had me. I couldn't escape and all I could think of was how to keep it for myself. Needless to say this voodoo D was attached to lame, lying a$$ user.

I encountered one other man that I believe has voodoo D. we were touchy feel one time and I been running from that man for 5 years lol. If he ever catch me yall will never see me again lol. I would probably forget my damn name.

So I wore red lipstick for the first time yesterday and sent a pic to "friend" of mine. He asked me to wear it the next time I see him. Then he asked if I'd come over tonight for a quickie :lol:. He was dead @ss serious. I had to decline though. He's becoming spoiled.

Anyway, what is the deal with red lipstick? Why is it so serious?

For the voodoo peen victims in here, what do you think is the difference between voodoo peen and bomb @ss sex?

So...do any of you guys ever wear lingerie? I always thought it was stupid until recently.
I thought it was pointless until recently. I realized that my bf is very visual and that does something for him.
I like to wear it and I used to buy it all the time but he likes it so much that it never stays on for very long. So I usually don't buy it very often anymore.

Back