The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

Why does it seem like voodoo peen is always attached to an ain't sh!t man??????

I guess there really are levels to these bezels....there can be ain't sh!t men with the voodoo peen and then there are those who got their sh!t together. The thing about the voodoo peen is that is must be to the masses...that's how it gets such a fine honing of the feminine wants and needs. It will never belong to one woman...no matter if he even wants it that way.

And I've been told to want one all to yourself is rather selfish. Yt girls share there's amongst themselves all the time....well I guess sometimes sisters to do. As there was a situation where a young girl got caught up sleeping around and when asked about her choices she responded..."everyone talked about how good he was in bed so I just wanted to see what it was all about".

I've known several women from back in the day got cheated on by their man with their best friend from bragging on the D. I was one of those, I use tell my BF from childhood all my business, as she did telling me hers. When I found out her and my then husband had fooled around her response...."I wanted what you had, it made you so happy"

I guess there really are levels to these bezels....there can be ain't sh!t men with the voodoo peen and then there are those who got their sh!t together. The thing about the voodoo peen is that is must be to the masses...that's how it gets such a fine honing of the feminine wants and needs. It will never belong to one woman...no matter if he even wants it that way.

And I've been told to want one all to yourself is rather selfish. Yt girls share there's amongst themselves all the time....well I guess sometimes sisters to do. As there was a situation where a young girl got caught up sleeping around and when asked about her choices she responded..."everyone talked about how good he was in bed so I just wanted to see what it was all about".

I've known several women from back in the day got cheated on by their man with their best friend from bragging on the D. I was one of those, I use tell my BF from childhood all my business, as she did telling me hers. When I found out her and my then husband had fooled around her response...."I wanted what you had, it made you so happy"

I am mad for you.. I don't talk about my D to anyone whether it's good or bad. Who were you most angry with in this situation?

I am mad for you.. I don't talk about my D to anyone whether it's good or bad. Who were you most angry with in this situation?

I was very very young (16) and didn't know any better. She and I had been friends since the first grade and we told each other everything. She was my maid of honor in my wedding. Anyway...I eventually forgave her and we are at least cordial now...he initially denied and said he would make her tell me the truth or kill her. In my hurt and anger I told her girlfriend (who was a grown woman), as I figured they could all kill each other... only to find out she also knew about it....they wanted a baby, hence the attempt to get pregnant .

By this time I had already filed for divorce... as my son was born. And no I didn't get married because I was preggo...I had a bright idea of how to get emancipated from my parents and be able to use graduating early from high school, to go on to California and study writing.

Fascinating. I dont know if you are published but if not you need to be. If you are i need a signed copy.
I was very very young (16) and didn't know any better. She and I had been friends since the first grade and we told each other everything. She was my maid of honor in my wedding. Anyway...I eventually forgave her and we are at least cordial now...he initially denied and said he would make her tell me the truth or kill her. In my hurt and anger I told her girlfriend (who was a grown woman), as I figured they could all kill each other... only to find out she also knew about it....they wanted a baby, hence the attempt to get pregnant .

By this time I had already filed for divorce... as my son was born. And no I didn't get married because I was preggo...I had a bright idea of how to get emancipated from my parents and be able to use graduating early from high school, to go on to California and study writing.

Fascinating. I dont know if you are published but if not you need to be. If you are i need a signed copy.

Awww....thanks. That made me smile. Actually I am writing a few works. One which as you probably know...started here, that one will be based "loosely" on my life (we have to say that to keep from getting sued you know). The other is a novel about a share cropper who could pass for white who kills his wife and gets away with it...or does he?

When you get published please share on here we will support you.

I am planning to write a book myself in the future. But you are an inspiration to me. I am sexually repressed and your posts inspire me to be more open lol.
Awww....thanks. That made me smile. Actually I am writing a few works. One which as you probably know...started here, that one will be based "loosely" on my life (we have to say that to keep from getting sued you know). The other is a novel about a share cropper who could pass for white who kills his wife and gets away with it...or does he?

Are there sexual things that married couples still feel are off limits in the bedroom?
Can women actually enjoy doing it back there? :hide:

I have heard some say that it is a sensation like no other. I don't know if it's true or not but there is a fear that sets in just thinking about it! Lord...I can imagine the man that has a fearless women. He probably thinks he found heaven! LOL!

Are there sexual things that married couples still feel are off limits in the bedroom?

I have heard some say that it is a sensation like no other. I don't know if it's true or not but there is a fear that sets in just thinking about it! Lord...I can imagine the man that has a fearless women. He probably thinks he found heaven! LOL!
:curtain:

I just want to see who will be that one to step out of the darkness and blow up LHCF. This thread is "tame."

These chasten women. Who will be the one to go down in infamy?

Lord...the ones who are BRAVE with the other door, kudos for you for not being afraid! I can't even think about it without seeing myself pass out on the floor. I'm a coward! If hubby ever thought of it, I'm sure I have given him more than a thousand reasons not to even ask me about it! LOL!

Bomb sex doesn't rob you of your common sense.
Other than being fine and having voodoo peen nothing about this man was right for me. I ain't care.

This exactly! Voodoo peen does nothing but lie, make babies, smoke weed and fck good but really can't offer much else! I'm about to do a cut and clear root to get this demon out of my life! I've had great sex with other men, but voodoo peen alters your brain chemistry to the point that you put up with all kinds of foolishness just to continue to have a taste of it.

Why does it seem like voodoo peen is always attached to an ain't sh!t man??????

My girlfriend calls them "Basement Nuccas".

One day we were talking about this issue and she said "why do bum a@@ dudes have bomb D?"

She then theorized that when they were "young men" living with their mothers, they discovered they had the D.
However, this is a blessing and a curse because these young men focus their energy on women, sex, and socializing. Not having the drive to do more with their lives since so many women do anything for the D and...they had their mama to fall back on too. Thus, she hypothesized that there's high correlation between men living in basements (their mothers, aunts, cousins, etc) with the D. :lachen:

This was just a silly conversation, we make stupid theories like this all the time....but when we see certain men we'll look at each other and say "basement *****" and start laughing.

Back