The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

i never got to talk about this before so im going to talk about this here. i banged a guy with hypospadias. for those who dont know (like i didnt know until i googled it) it means he has two holes in his wiener parts. i noticed it and was like oh did you have a piercing? (my ex had a prince charles and i seem to remember it meant he had two holes in his wiener) and hes like no? im like, but you have two holes? and hes like "don't all guys?"

what?

that was such a frank statement that i looked it up later, somehow not sure if guys really had two holes or not (dont they? sometimes? :huh: :lol: i got confused) and it turned out its a condition called hypospadias. it can sometimes lead to ambiguous genitalia but its mostly something about the urethra and the skin on the penis or something, pee holes. the important though is that it is sometimes accompanied by an undescended testicle. i had noticed this too during the sex thinking, huh, that's weird, but i think sometimes guys often have balls that are different sizes, so even though i noticed it was different, i didnt think it was because it had never descended :lol: but once i looked it up it was so obvious it was "different" because IT WAS UNDESCENDED :lol:

and it took me two seconds to look all that up so was he playing dumb or did he really never notice that he had weird balls and two holes in his penis :lol:

Ya know, my gay studies teacher told us about this back in college. He told us that men are walking around here with penis conditions and not knowing so because they've never seen another penis before. I would not expect that from an adult though. Has he ever been to a doctor, like ever? Or is it that when they do go they don't really get their junk looked at? (the equivalent of a pap smear doesn't exist for them, I guess.)

Naw a doc should still be making em cough while he check the nuts. Also, an undescended testicle can lead to cancer iirc so he needs to handle that. Im sure he saw a pediatrician who noted it to his parents. And shame on them for not handling it when he was little. Bet he's too afraid to deal with it now.

Naw a doc should still be making em cough while he check the nuts. Also, an undescended testicle can lead to cancer iirc so he needs to handle that. Im sure he saw a pediatrician who noted it to his parents. And shame on them for not handling it when he was little. Bet he's too afraid to deal with it now.
Ya know, my gay studies teacher told us about this back in college. He told us that men are walking around here with penis conditions and not knowing so because they've never seen another penis before. I would not expect that from an adult though. Has he ever been to a doctor, like ever? Or is it that when they do go they don't really get their junk looked at? (the equivalent of a pap smear doesn't exist for them, I guess.)

yeah i think he was playing dumb or maybe just didnt want to talk about it or whatever but i think its highly unlikely for him to have been unaware of that. particularly considering hes going to be a doctor :look: and i know its something that comes up in infancy because thats when its normally corrected. idk why dude was so shady. like, this is not trustworthy behavior...

yeah i think he was playing dumb or maybe just didnt want to talk about it or whatever but i think its highly unlikely for him to have been unaware of that. particularly considering hes going to be a doctor :look: and i know its something that comes up in infancy because thats when its normally corrected. idk why dude was so shady. like, this is not trustworthy behavior...

Idk why this annoys me. But this is annoying me.

Carry on.

All of this! His pediatrician failed him if he has an undescended testes still as an adult. His risk for testicular cancer are sky high compared to the average person because it wasn't corrected as a child.

It sounds like he was just playing it off to not make the situation awkward. A lot of people don't know how to do that smoothly.

Thanks, though. I always learn something new when I come to LHCF.

How do you get a man to last longer? I have a story about a beau of mine (not voodoo crayon)

So I colored with this beau a few weeks ago, and things were going good, lots of foreplay (this was the first time we colored), good chemistry. We started out in missionary, and literally it must have been only 5 mins if even that and he came. I wasn't pissed in the moment, but the next day, I was thinking about it and was like :cry3::swearing:I was really irked! Part of me wanted to not even give him a second chance, but I'm going to because he's cool and fun to hang out with. I just can't continue to be underwhelmed with a mini snippet of coloring. Quickies are fine sometimes, but only if we're in a time crunch, not always. I didn't even get to do doggy, and I could only imagine how much shorter it would have been had we did.

Tell me I'm not alone halpp! :pullhair:

^first time can be a fluke.

ive found that if i call them out on it they get nervous and then psychologically they cant do it :lachen: that approach may not work for everyone though :lol:

This literally has never happened to me, so I'm perplexed. Shoot, I wish some dudes that I have colored with lasted only 5 minutes because they weren't do much of anything anyway! We'll see next time, maybe he was excited, but he has two more strikes to get it together before he gets dropped because I can't deal with no minute man!

LMAO at calling them out I would never do that men are too sensitive about their coloring skills/crayon size I'm not trying to make a grown man cry

This literally has never happened to me, so I'm perplexed. Shoot, I wish some dudes that I have colored with lasted only 5 minutes because they weren't do much of anything anyway! We'll see next time, maybe he was excited, but he has two more strikes to get it together before he gets dropped because I can't deal with no minute man!

LMAO at calling them out I would never do that men are too sensitive about their coloring skills/crayon size I'm not trying to make a grown man cry
never? this has always been a very normal occurrence for me, from the time i lost my virginity onward. something is wrong if its lasting upwards of 10-15 mins with me, for the first time at least.

i had that conversation once with a guy i was dating in undergrad. he decided to be cute and go buy condoms that are supposed to delay ejaculation. i dont remember if they worked or not because it was a long time ago.

i had the conversation another time with a guy i had been seeing off and on for awhile, mainly as friends but had hooked up once or twice at the time. he hadnt had sex in awhile and we were hanging out at my place all night drinking and talking. when we finally did it he came literally as soon as i eased down on it. once we were hooking up regularly i was able to see he pretty much had a habit of quick ejaculation (he never came THAT fast again, guess it had been a long time for him :lol:) so after one particularly better session we were talking about it later and i said something like "yeah, you didnt come in 2 seconds for once." he said, "its hard to last with you. sue me." id post the receipts but i seem to have deleted the text history/screenshot, so youll just have to trust me :lol: that being said if hes a good dude he wont trip. he obviously knows too.

never? this has always been a very normal occurrence for me, from the time i lost my virginity onward. something is wrong if its lasting upwards of 10-15 mins with me, for the first time at least.

i had that conversation once with a guy i was dating in undergrad. he decided to be cute and go buy condoms that are supposed to delay ejaculation. i dont remember if they worked or not because it was a long time ago.

i had the conversation another time with a guy i had been seeing off and on for awhile, mainly as friends but had hooked up once or twice at the time. he hadnt had sex in awhile and we were hanging out at my place all night drinking and talking. when we finally did it he came literally as soon as i eased down on it. once we were hooking up regularly i was able to see he pretty much had a habit of quick ejaculation (he never came THAT fast again, guess it had been a long time for him :lol:) so after one particularly better session we were talking about it later and i said something like "yeah, you didnt come in 2 seconds for once." he said, "its hard to last with you. sue me." id post the receipts but i seem to have deleted the text history/screenshot, so youll just have to trust me :lol: that being said if hes a good dude he wont trip. he obviously knows too.

Nah not less than 5 minutes unless it was a quickie! I usually get a least a good 10-15 mins mostly bc the men I've been with have been trying to last as long as possible to enjoy the ride. Like I said I hope he was just excited because it was the first time we colored and I think he was a bit embarrassed but he gotta bring his A game next time to keep me around, at least sexually

Yeah give him another chance. That has happened to me before but then I expect the guy to recharge for a second round.

I can actually remember a time it happened...there was music playing and dude was so embarrassed he was done before the song ended.

They know when it happens so I wouldn't mention.

Boring, practical question that I discussed with BFF recently

Is it mandatory to shower *immediately* before sex everytime.

Scenario - Its the weekend and youre chilling with your man. No work or excercise sessions. Both had a shower/bathed at around 10am. If SO/DH pounced upon you at 3:30 pm and things got heated, would you insist on going to have a shower before proceeding?

Are people having spontaneous sex is what I'm asking lol.

Boring, practical question that I discussed with BFF recently

Is it mandatory to shower *immediately* before sex everytime.

Scenario - Its the weekend and youre chilling with your man. No work or excercise sessions. Both had a shower/bathed at around 10am. If SO/DH pounced upon you at 3:30 pm and things got heated, would you insist on going to have a shower before proceeding?

Are people having spontaneous sex is what I'm asking lol.

I sure hope they are, having spontaneous sex that is,...if not, all the books and movies have been lying to us:drunk::look:

Back