The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

It's interesting bc doggy can be kind of painful for me, but not necessarily correlated to crayon size. I've had some guys who weren't that big and it was kind of painful, and some who were huge and it wasn't. I also think it depends how hard they're thrusting at you it'll hurt more if a guy has a lot of strength in his core and thrusts really hard. Then again, ain't nothing wrong with a little pain!

Well I haven't had that many ticklers...I could probably count them. But the ones who could reach and get it always left me teeth gritted and wincing.

That said I was more so referring to how women identified men who were hung or had a rep for being so. You'd always here about who he ruined. I have heard first hand from both women and men that the man is not allowed to hit the bottom or grind because they didn't want to later on have female problems. And of course the ole myth men promote that a women who has had a hysterectomy feels hollow.

I doubt that is true...but most doing the talking probably don't have the piping to hit the bottom anyway.

:look:For doggy style you have to be in the right position for it to not be painful

When a women is on her back she just seems more relaxed, bending or standing and not knowing when it's coming lmaoooo

Bam surprise lol

Doggy is actually my fav position, I also think you have to have the right kinda a33 for that position as well lol

It's either flat on tummy butt arched a bit, on knees, standing up bent over, with the right a33 you can kind control if he goes all the way in and how much you get to enjoy the tip

All bets are off if your on your knees and dude try's to stand up and hit it that way, gloryyyyyy:spinning:

:look: One of my fav positions

Yaasss.... needle point stilettos in front of the bathroom mirror...like watching a movie. I'm grinning like a cheerleader. He can't possibly hit bottom.

But when he says grab that pillow (that's for you to bite into) and get on your knees...ain't no smiling...I already know...I'm bout to put in work.

I had enough sense not to. Attached to that voodoo penis is an arsehole most of the times. Though i would be happy to read about any ladies who had the voodoo penis attached to a good person.

I have had the voodoo penis twice. Attached to a narc and then attached to a christian fanatic (I am an atheist so we had to end it, le sigh).
Has anyone actually married the man with the voodoo penis?

I had enough sense not to. Attached to that voodoo penis is an arsehole most of the times. Though i would be happy to read about any ladies who had the voodoo penis attached to a good person.

I have had the voodoo penis twice. Attached to a narc and then attached to a christian fanatic (I am an atheist so we had to end it, le sigh).

:lol: that musta been one confused Christian fanatic if he was giving the peen while not married :look:

Voodoo peen... I'm sure songs have been inspired by that phenomenon :dazed:

:( I can't see it, maybe cuz I'm not on twitter?
Ugh, I hate this new pop-out format for tweets. I can't just go to the address bar and copy and paste. Tried to embed and that didn't work either.

eta: I logged out to try it and I had to hit a button that said "allow sensitive material." You may have to see try it from a desktop if you're on mobile.

eta2: I found the original tweet: http://t.co/MVpOive1j0

Ugh, I hate this new pop-out format for tweets. I can't just go to the address bar and copy and paste. Tried to embed and that didn't work either.

eta: I logged out to try it and I had to hit a button that said "allow sensitive material." You may have to see try it from a desktop if you're on mobile.

:lachen: I saw it! That white boy was getting it, but did he say ***** in the beginning? Hmmm.

Damn, how do I search a thread? Cuz I can't remember what I said last time. :lol:

@Honey Bee I think you were the one I was "talking" to here about trying to throw it back. Here's a good example of that down popping motion I mean. If I could do this on all fours, I'd be straight. Hell, if I could do it standing up I'd take that.

https://twitter.com/WhitePpIStuff/status/651238641814106112

If this white boy can do it, I have no excuse :cry:

that seems like it would be painful for both the girl and the dude. is this what people are out here doing? bouncing on dack like theyre playing whack a mole?

waiiiiit though! How in the hell?! I need to up my game up!

that seems like it would be painful for both the girl and the dude. is this what people are out here doing? bouncing on dack like theyre playing whack a mole?
giphy.gif

I love you so much. :bighug:

He sure did say the N- word

All of that type motion is not required to throw it back. I think you are making it too complex. This is the safest gif I could find that kind of represents what I mean

tumblr_mu2lsvOWDM1s9zvqko1_500.gif
The point is I don't even know how to do that! I don't have the cheek meat :sad:

I have NO ass so I'm trying to figure out how to at least move my hips in a similar fashion so I'm not prone as an ironing board :nono:
Honey please, I promise you I have noassatall but I can throw it back with the best of them. It's all in the hips, no cheek meat required.

Eta: that Nicki Minaj gif is a good example. The goal is to match him stroke for stroke, he goes deep you push back. Please no whack-a-mole, you will need those walls for next time.

i never got to talk about this before so im going to talk about this here. i banged a guy with hypospadias. for those who dont know (like i didnt know until i googled it) it means he has two holes in his wiener parts. i noticed it and was like oh did you have a piercing? (my ex had a prince charles and i seem to remember it meant he had two holes in his wiener) and hes like no? im like, but you have two holes? and hes like "don't all guys?"

what?

that was such a frank statement that i looked it up later, somehow not sure if guys really had two holes or not (dont they? sometimes? :huh: :lol: i got confused) and it turned out its a condition called hypospadias. it can sometimes lead to ambiguous genitalia but its mostly something about the urethra and the skin on the penis or something, pee holes. the important though is that it is sometimes accompanied by an undescended testicle. i had noticed this too during the sex thinking, huh, that's weird, but i think sometimes guys often have balls that are different sizes, so even though i noticed it was different, i didnt think it was because it had never descended :lol: but once i looked it up it was so obvious it was "different" because IT WAS UNDESCENDED :lol:

and it took me two seconds to look all that up so was he playing dumb or did he really never notice that he had weird balls and two holes in his penis :lol:

Back