The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

I have the most embarrassing problem. I pee when SO is really getting it in. It's not ejaculate. I know it's not because it smells like pee to me. It's entirely too embarrassing. I have to put down towels and even if I urinate before it still happens. I don't like it tho he does not complain.

I have the most embarrassing problem. I pee when SO is really getting it in. It's not ejaculate. I know it's not because it smells like pee to me. It's entirely too embarrassing. I have to put down towels and even if I urinate before it still happens. I don't like it tho he does not complain.

If your pee smells like pee you need to drink more water...it's sort of a reverse effect. You also may want to get the test done for a protruding bladder...it something that can happen from child birth and from what I hear a pretty simple process to fix it.

Also, start doing Kegels...that will strengthen your pelvic floor which can help with leakage.

I wish I could squirt. I heard most women cant..is that true? and I wish I could orgasm from penetration and not just clitoral stimulation.. any tips?

We beat this topic to death up thread. But BUT try alternating oral with penetration until you blend the lines...you'll teach yourself to orgasm from just penetration. Well...at least I did. The first time a guy made me orgasm only from penetration I was on a couch and he had a serious left hand curve....or maybe it was because he was PR...lol.

Not choking. I dont wanna die like that by accident. But letting your head hang off the bed so that it is lower than your heart gives a similar effect. I used to do that with an ex. But you could also drop on your head and break your neck.

Last edited:
to go back a couple of subjects in this thread... here is the difference between female ejaculation and peeing.

pee obviously comes from the urethra.

female ejaculate comes from the vagina itself, just like discharge and menses. so if you need help telling the difference now you know.

If your pee smells like pee you need to drink more water...it's sort of a reverse effect. You also may want to get the test done for a protruding bladder...it something that can happen from child birth and from what I hear a pretty simple process to fix it.

Also, start doing Kegels...that will strengthen your pelvic floor which can help with leakage.
I've never had kids . And it doesn't happen every time just with a certain guy. It never happened with the ex husband and we were together 8 years. I do kegels daily. I do need to drink more water. What page does the talk about this start on? This thread is so long.

I've never had kids . And it doesn't happen every time just with a certain guy. It never happened with the ex husband and we were together 8 years. I do kegels daily. I do need to drink more water. What page does the talk about this start on? This thread is so long.

You mean the how to orgasm vaginally? I'm not sure what you're referring to when you asked what page.

I believe I squirted once. This guy was going down on me (and the backdoor :look: ) and I came maybe 3-4 times. When he left, I had a HUGE gushy puddle on the bed and it didn't have an odor. It definitely wasn't urine and was too much fluid to just be wetness from cumming. I remember one of those times I came, it was extremely intense. So I wonder if that's when I squirted.

The thing that kills me about being a squirter is this...guys watch videos of women peeing on demand and then want to tell you to make it happen over and over....and make it a lot...a whole lot...Negro...it don't work like that.

A true squirt is only tied to orgasm not just because you want to see it happen when you say it.

I had a talk with SO last night. Another way I know it absolutely is not squirting is because I am not having an orgasm, but it does feel intense. It is incredibly hard for me to get there because I am thinking of too many things and I have trouble just letting go. Especially when it's still fresh and new.

SO asked me and I told him no I had not made it there. I think his ego may have took a little beating, but I thought it was best to tell the truth. I always make it there if I'm on top (which I told him after the fact - we've only just started having sex).

While I know lots of ladies don't feel this way. I am fine with not getting an O during vag. sex. I just enjoy the feeling of having sex. Another thing is my neck. It is so sensitive I have actually gotten there from my guy just kissing and biting my neck.

Frankly I'm afraid that he will find the urinating disgusting and that is all I can think of during sex and I am trying not to do it. So I miss everything else.

I had a talk with SO last night. Another way I know it absolutely is not squirting is because I am not having an orgasm, but it does feel intense. It is incredibly hard for me to get there because I am thinking of too many things and I have trouble just letting go. Especially when it's still fresh and new.

SO asked me and I told him no I had not made it there. I think his ego may have took a little beating, but I thought it was best to tell the truth. I always make it there if I'm on top (which I told him after the fact - we've only just started having sex).

While I know lots of ladies don't feel this way. I am fine with not getting an O during vag. sex. I just enjoy the feeling of having sex. Another thing is my neck. It is so sensitive I have actually gotten there from my guy just kissing and biting my neck.

Frankly I'm afraid that he will find the urinating disgusting and that is all I can think of during sex and I am trying not to do it. So I miss everything else.

ive had that "wet the bed" thing described above without an orgasm so, idk.

We beat this topic to death up thread. But BUT try alternating oral with penetration until you blend the lines...you'll teach yourself to orgasm from just penetration. Well...at least I did. The first time a guy made me orgasm only from penetration I was on a couch and he had a serious left hand curve....or maybe it was because he was PR...lol.

IA. You can teach yourself how to orgasm via penetration it's all about feeling the friction inside your vaginal walls and contracting your muscles enough against his strokes to achieve orgasm. They feel quite different from a clitoral one, which is much easier to achieve, but I find them to be much more intense because they usually take longer to achieve.

IA. You can teach yourself how to orgasm via penetration it's all about feeling the friction inside your vaginal walls and contracting your muscles enough against his strokes to achieve orgasm. They feel quite different from a clitoral one, which is much easier to achieve, but I find them to be much more intense because they usually take longer to achieve.
on point

Well I'm quite alright with the oral appetizer and penetration entrée...and the majority of the times I've tried to take the time to go the long route he can't hold out that long...cause it's like eons....ages...many years away. Shoot I could have gotten 3 or 4 doing both.

image.gif

@MsSanz92 As he's thrusting, should I squeeze? Like pretending like I'm doing kegels?

Last edited:
I will also add for me it was easier to learn with a quite small penis. I didnt know about the contracting thing beforehand. I figured out it bc I was with a small guy and started doing it bc there was nothing else to do :lol:

Back