The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

Girl yes, get me a towel...old, young or otherwise...I'ma need to feel taken care of...if I let you get it like you want it...and I took it?...you best come back in the bedroom with a sandwich, some Lays potato chips and a big glass of grape Kool-aid....:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:and I don't even drink Kool-aid...still.
:lachen::lachen:

Why do men with the largest crayons always want to suggest back play? Hell no that third leg would rip my little arse in two! :nono2:

I'm so grateful my ex-current situation had no interest in back door sex. We were talking one day and I figured might as well bring it up now...than he bring it up after I've had that second glass of Pinot.

He is quite blessed in length but also girth. He was like you don't ever have to worry about me asking for that, he said he used to date a girl that had to have it like that and he hated it. He said it felt like someone had snapped a rubber band around his kcid.

I find men who typically are enamored with that are itty bitty...and are looking for something more restrictive than a vagina.

I'm so grateful my ex-current situation had no interest in back door sex. We were talking one day and I figured might as well bring it up now...than he bring it up after I've had that second glass of Pinot.

He is quite blessed in length but also girth. He was like you don't ever have to worry about me asking for that, he said he used to date a girl that had to have it like that and he hated it. He said it felt like someone had snapped a rubber band around his kcid.

I find men who typically are enamored with that are itty bitty...and are looking for something more restrictive than a vagina.

This is true and makes sense back door play should be reserved for the fun size crayon men. I also noticed that Latino men tend to be into it more for some reason. But I've had someone with a monster crayon suggest it and I shut that down so quick. Good thing he never brought it up again because it ain't happening!

At first I thought you meant entering the V through the back and I was like yes that is so painful, what is wrong with going through the front:look: boring I know but I don't like pain...then I read ElizaBlue's reply and I laughed at myself:lachen:

Lol oh no hitting the V from the back is always allowed... Even preferred :yep: I know for some it can be painful especially if he's well endowed but I'll be honest I'm a bit of a size queen so the more the merrier. Add some :spank: into the mix and it's a great time

Lol oh no hitting the V from the back is always allowed... Even preferred :yep: I know for some it can be painful especially if he's well endowed but I'll be honest I'm a bit of a size queen so the more the merrier. Add some :spank: into the mix and it's a great time

Lawd...but yes...especially in front of the bathroom mirror...or my headboard...which happens to be a mirror as well....:look:

Back