TGIF....August 21,22,& 23 Ladies..what are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

My mom went to Haiti a couple weeks ago and today i received a package containing bottles of the much coveted "L'Huille Maskreti".

I'm going to use it as a pree poo tomorrow and see if my dreams of it thickening my hair back up works.

I know they say Jamaican Black Castor oil is close to it but nothing compares to the old school, straight from the island, oil my mom smuggled over for me in a couple emptied Coke bottles :lachen:

Just the love and care it took for her to get it to me alone should help my hair grow in long, thick and soft :grin:

I plan to:

Tonight: Shampoo with baking soda, condish with Giovanni Tea Tree, blowdry and flat iron, then hopefully wrap it.

Tomorrow: rock my wrap in the morning and then bun it

Sunday: bun it up

Hopefully my scalp won't itch long enough for me to keep my hair straight until Wednesday or Thursday...hopefully.

prepooing now with Amla, CoCasta and honey
cowashing tonight with shikakai powder added, then detangling
bunning until Sunday morning, then full henna treatment and DC

I was Lurking at Work today, and I just want to say: You Ladies are on top of taking care of Business! Ya'll Don't Mess Around.:look: I got some real good ideas too reading your Regimens. Couldn't Wait to get Home to Thank You for Your Input.

Happy Growing.......:grin:

-Deep condition Pre-poo/ Detangle
-Wash
-Protective styles

** I'm currently 18 weeks post and i'm just taking it one day at a time, but so far so good it's not as difficult as I thought it would be. I've even considered going natural.

I prepoo'd with some Cocasta and Banana Brulee. Washed with Amala Rinse, which I love, did a quick rinse with HH Hello Hydration, then applied my new HSH Pumpkin Potion leave in. My hair is airdrying in a ponytail and it's drying nicely. Moisturized and very silky.

1. Wash
2. Light Protein Condition
3. DC for moisture
4. Roller set
5. Also, I plan on buying Dabur Vatika coconut oil because I've heard so many good things about it!

Just washed with mix of aveda detox and kenra ms
did a quick aphogee 2 min topped with EO vanilla citrus
used EO aloe and lavender as a moisturizer and leave in

will do a moisturizing dc on dry hair,rollerset and lightly blow roots on sunday

Nothing! I washed my hair today. I am testing out the low maintenance thing and see if that will alleviate my breakage.

I'm prepooing with amla oil and then I will wash with a mix of Brahmi and Shikakai powder, followed by a deep condition with egg and lastly Nexxus headress leave in with olive oil to seal. I'll then airdry tonight and then braid my hair back up to wear under my half wigs!

Not doing much today. Tomorrow I'm going to prepoo overnight with my Elemis Frangipani Monoi Moisture Melt and I will wash and steam Monday morning

I just cowash last night, then added JBCO/SAA to scalp and Pantene R&N oil moisterizer to hair. I had some of the Pantene left over from a while ago. I used it when I had did a cowash, just to use it up. I :love4: on my damp BKT hair. My hair felt good. So I went and bought another bottle. I only use it after a cowash. Then I ponytailed, and WHB. This morning, I redid my ponytail, and wrapped saran wrap around the ponytail so that it wouldn't brush against my shirt. I will cowash again tomorrow. I have stopped DC 3x a week, for cowashing every other day. It seems eaiser, and my hair is not complaining :nono: :yep:

You Purchase the Most "Unique" Hair Products......:grin:

*goes off to research*:yep:

I know - I don't do 'normal' :D

It's more a body treatment, but it can be used for the hair also. It is a beautiful and indulging treatment. I don't use it too often as it's quite expensive!

I know - I don't do 'normal' :D

It's more a body treatment, but it can be used for the hair also. It is a beautiful and indulging treatment. I don't use it too often as it's quite expensive!

IK If YOU Bought it, you paid a King's Ransom...........:lachen:

I'm going to the Philly meet up tonight so I'll be rocking a twist out with flat twist in the front. If we end up going out after I'll do a wash day after church Sunday to get all the sweat and smoke out my hair.

Wash day reggie:
Pre-poo with oil mix (Vatika, castor, grapeseed, bootleg oil, EVOO, VCO)
Cowash with JASON Jojoba Condish (just got it)
ACV rinse
DC with left over DC mix & Shescentit Fortifying Mask
Use KBB Hair Milk, Aloe Vera Gel, and VCO or Vatika Oil to seal
Twist hair and leave until Wed and wash again

Today I'm going to be: Garlic Oil massage, Pre Conditioner with Light Protein, Shampoo, Condition, Twists until dry and wearing a twist-out.

Luminize and BKT it, actually sitting in part 2 of the BKT step, (shampoo-ed already want to let it airdry a bit before the blowdrying etc)...

I colored with Clairol Beautiful Collection, Aphogee 2min and leave-in, DC, blow dry/curl and wrap. Two weeks to relaxer and I'm not sure I can handle any more new growth!

I have mixed up Lavender's henna recipe and am "fixin" to put some henna on my hair. I will leave it on most of the day. I will then co-wash, put on some condish and sit under the steamer for 30 minutes. Then wrap and dry under pibbs. Tomorrow for church I will curl and be then be"ret" for church.

trying to motivate myself to redo some of these raggedy looking senegalese twists near my crown. i'm not good with hiding my hair though, so part of me just wants to take them all out, cowash and wet bun...

I have mixed up Lavender's henna recipe and am "fixin" to put some henna on my hair. I will leave it on most of the day. I will then co-wash, put on some condish and sit under the steamer for 30 minutes. Then wrap and dry under pibbs. Tomorrow for church I will curl and be then be"ret" for church.

Coffee- what exactly is Lavendar's henna recipe? i'm a henna junky always looking for new and improved mixes. I'm planning to do a gloss tomorrow :grin:

Back