TGIF Sept. 11,12,13....What are Your Hair Plans

:ohwell: Well I'm experiencing protein overload from mixing an egg with Affirm 5-n-1 and allowing it to set on my hair for 30 mins. DON'T EVER DO THIS as my hair feels and looks like straw. I'm 6 weeks post. :perplexed

I will be doing the following:

Moisturizing Prepoo and Shampoo

• Separate hair into 4 sections w/ long silver clamps
  • Prepoo each section with Moisture Milks, tea tree, peppermint & olive oil
  • Shampoo (heavily diluted with water)
  • Deep conditioning w/ heat for 50 mins
  • Let dc cool, add more deep conditioner mixture
  • Rinse conditioner in shower with running water, detangle each section
  • Apply KeraCare leave-in & setting lotion
  • Rollerset (airdry), spray with KC oil sheen and saran wrap for 15-20 mins
  • Moisturize as needed with Humectin and NTM silk touch seal w/ EVOO
  • Pincurl and baggy as needed

Well since I went ahead and texlaxed last week I will be:

*Wash with CON moisturizing poo
*DC with ORS and Suave Humectant with heat
*attempt my first roller wrap silk wrap method if that does not come out right then I will be trying a bun via dontspeakdefeat method
*moisturize with Scurl, B&B castor oil moisturizer lotion apply JBCO to my temples, edges, hair

Oh yeah... I will go find some Lacio Lacio for my rollerwrap

OH my...is it the 2nd Friday of the month already? :yep: Well, that's my cue: HENNA-HENNA-HENNA!!! Gotta Love :heart2: henna!!

I'm torn between the following:

Elucence MB wash 2x's
Silk Elements Mega Silk deep condit
Lacio lacio leave in
possible "seal" w/ Mizani thermastrength
rollerset and airdry

OR

Redken Extreme wash
Silk Elements Mega Silk deep condit
redken anti snap leave in
rollerset and airdry

My hair hasn't been acting "right" the past two washes and I want to test out a moisture routine. the first one is with proven products, the 2nd is a pj trial...

I'm gonna...
prepoo with light protein
shampoo
co-wash
DC with heat
roller set, air dry for as long as possible then 20mins under hood
moisturize and seal

I'm tempted to do an aphogee 2 step, I figured as I'm trying to do a long stretch it maybe better for me to do a heavy protein now before I get ng coming in thick and fast as I don't know how my hair would cope with it after a long stretch (1'm only 7 wks post now) in which case I'm gonna....

prepoo with oil
shampoo
aphogee 2 step
co-wash
DC with heat
roller set, air dry for as long as possible then 20mins under hood
moisturize and seal

I may do some twistouts on Sunday

ADVICE NEEDED.....I relaxed with MBB (I switched from no-lye to lye) August 30 wore is out for a week and have been bunning and baggying all this week. I used Kpak on Tuesday then followed with Nexxus Humectress and bunned. Applied NTM and JBCO like I always do when bunning but I am noticing quite a bit of breakage....really short pieces as well as normal shedding.

ANYWAY...I was going to try an egg treatment with humectress and EVOO...is this a good idea??? What to do??? Help!!!!! I have been doing great and DO NOT NEED A SETBACK!!! Thanks.

I'm having an annoying hair day! First I shampooed, then I decided to try the Keracare Humecto (new formula)...big mistake

I dc-ed with it for 30mins and when I rinsed it out my hair was hard, dry, & tangled. So instead of continuing with my routine (adding leave-in, oils, and styling), I'm trying to correct the problem with my AO HSR.

I'm under the dryer now...again ::sigh::

On the 12th.Reg wash & conditioner with new products (Healing Herbs by Rene)
The Herbal Black Soap Conditioning Shampoo,infused with tea & herbs
The Extra Moisturzing Conditioner,infused with tea & herbs
The Herbal Hair Mist Spray,infused with tea & herbs
Finish with Rene's Shea Butter.

I got my products yesterday. All 4 samples $11.00 free shipping...Will give a review

www.healingherbsbyrene.com

Such A Product Junkie...ha,ha
HAPPY HAIR GROWING!

Last edited:
Well right now....

I'm going to hop in the shower and clarify with my V05 Clarifying shampoo....then do a wash with hair one.....then put more hair one in and let it sit in my hair under a plastic cap while i bathe....

Then....rinse out the hair one....and DC with ORS Replenishing Conditioner for about 30 minutes...

Then....rinse that out...let it towel dry for about 5-10 min...then....apply my Aphogee Green Tea & Keratin Reconstructorizer (sp?)....detangle a lil bit....apply my leave-in (Herbal Essence LTR)...and then apply my Proclaim Natural 7 Oil with Olive Oil...a little heat protectant....

Then....Blowdry my roots and flat-iron =)

I can't wait to try my Joico K Chelaning shampoo and Intense hydrator conditioner. Hopefull, I can tame this dry hair due to this hard water here in VA. I must admit, I really to incorporate more bottled water.

India

my henna mix (henna green tea home made powder mix, oil and conditioner) tonight then in the morning
good rinse shampoo with Alma shampoo
rinse moisture rinse with heat using coconut milk, hairveda moist conditioner and a little honey (guys try this please)
DC with aveda
oil/nurish spa rinse and then flat twist

I wanted color in my hair so i purchase a FROST KIT instead of pullin my hair through the frost CAP MY daum *** grab large handfulls of hair put the color in my head :wallbash:horrible
A beatician told me if i recolor it my hair was gonna break off badly so i order some HENNA the color blend in great :drunk: its been 2 weeks later now today i did a APHOGEE TREATMENT ,DEEP CONDITION,AND AIR DRY ,DONT FORGET fFLAT IRON IT WOW EVERYTHING AOK.:drunk::spinning:

loveable37;8793568[B said:
]I wanted color in my hair so i purchase a FROST KIT instead of pullin my hair through the frost CAP MY daum *** grab large handfulls of hair put the color in my head :wallbash:horrible [/B]
A beatician told me if i recolor it my hair was gonna break off badly so i order some HENNA the color blend in great :drunk: its been 2 weeks later now today i did a APHOGEE TREATMENT ,DEEP CONDITION,AND AIR DRY ,DONT FORGET fFLAT IRON IT WOW EVERYTHING AOK.:drunk::spinning:

Please........Make Sure You Totally Baby Your Hair the Next Couple of Months with Alot of Deep Conditioning Treatments.

Give your Hair the Proper Balance of Protein/Moisture to make sure that doesn't happen. Be very, very Careful with the Treatment of Your Hair.:yep:

Even with Covering with Henna --- Watch Your Hair! and Baby It

Yesterday I took out my braids, washed hair with Elasta QP conditioning shampoo, conditioned with a ORS pack/Lustrasilk cholestrol combo. This morning my hair was redone in kinky twists. Tomorrow I will be oiling my scalp with JBCO.

Did a henna today, just my roots lol i only had two bags left and that was just enough for my roots . i got a nice punch of red :) no dryness at all either. doin a overnight dc with lustrasilk shea i added honey and evoo to it . ill rinse my hair again in the morn with acv rinse and then condition for a short time with the Samy pure line smooth and sleek con . its my new love :) rinses out like butta

Last edited:
Washed and then deep conditioned w/ KBB Luscious Locks mask.
Hair nectar as a leave in.
Under the dryer now w/ my rollers, will make an attempt to trim some scraggly ends I have when I take these rollers out.

Back