September 25,26,27..What are Your Hair Plans?

I will be 1 week post tomorrow so I plan on washing with ors aloe poo. doing a protein treatment with lamour bone marrow, i've had this sitting around for a while then dc'ing for an hour with elasta qp DPR (which i tried for the 1st time last week) and me likey!

gonna attempt a braid out but if this does not work(have not had a succesful nice braid out yet), gonna just bun the results of the braid out until next cowash day.

i'm going to pre poo with garlic oil today then wash with faith in nature tea tree
apply henna to ends and leave over night.

tommorow i'm dcing with la kair and putting my hair into pixie braids!! i'm so excited i'm going to keep them in for 2 weeks before redoing (i've never kept anything in for 2 weeks lol) i reaaally hope i can keep doing this until Dec. its going to be a mini challenge for me.

Today is Henna Day for me! I mixed my Nupur Henna with brewed hot tea last night, and the colors released very quickly. I still let it sit overnight. I oiled my hair this morning and have it pined up in a cute updo. I get off from work early so I will be heading straight home to paste the henna on and chill out. It's raining where I'm at so it is a perfect day to stay indoors...can't wait!

I'm going to the salon tonight for a blow dry and flat iron. I'm almost a year post, and my new fall/ winter reggie is to get it straightened for a week, and daily cowash for the other 3 weeks.

Right now I'm at work with a bun chock full of conditioner. Tonight I'll rinse out, then tomorrow I'll DC with light protein, then DC with moisture.

Haven't decided how to style afterwards.....I'm only 1 week post so maybe I'll do a rollerset.

well....

1. I know i'm going to do a henna treatment for color (hopefully i get it right this time).

2. Follow up with a DC with sitrinillah conditioner.

3. follow up with avocado conditioner

4. this is the tricky part - should i rollerset my hair or should i BC and get it shaped like Rihanna's hair?

I'm still debating....i really want a short look, but i'm certain i will miss my length. I've been debating buying a wig, but i brought three this summer and hardly wear them (could be because i want short hair and these are longer, but anyway) plus i'm scared that my thick texlaxed mess will make the wig look retarded....oh decisions decisions

Finally getting around to doing a protein treatment/dc'ng and wash and go. I'm very nervous about sporting a wash and go with an evening gown but oh well :ohwell:

I plan to use PM shines demi hair color tomorrow in fudge brown. I am 12 wks post and don't plan to relax at least for another 4 wks. I know when I relax this will strip the color, but that's okay cause then I will just throw a rinse on it until I can demi again. I'm hiding some grey new growth. Has any of you ladies used PM shines. I have a friend that is a stylist and she instructed me how to apply it. I just figured I would check with the real pros here.:grin: Any suggestions ladies.

Clarify, deep condition, blow dry, and flat iron as hard as I can. Then cut it. It's time for me to start training my hair. It is just too much for me to handle.

Washed and put a black rinse in my hair and then braided out.

Today I washed and did a protien treatment with Dudley DRC- and flat ironed.Now I will leave hair alone.

Tonight, prepoo with EVOO

Tomorrow, Wash w/ Infusium 23 Shampoo, Check for protien needs (Aphogee 2min), DC w/ AO HSR, ACV Rinse, Alter Ego Cren, either Salerm 21 or Redken Buttertreat, Airdry, seal w/ EVCO and JBCO, Bun.

Saturday
1st prepoo: amla oil over night

Sunday
2nd prepoo: keracare humecto mixed with EVOO leave for 30mins
shampoo: nexxus therape
condition: roux pc
DC w/heat: nexxus humectress
leave-in conditioner: nexxus humectress luxe
moisturize: soft n free oil moisturizer
oil scalp and seal: Jojoba mixed with castor oils

shampoo
rinse with avocado and super soft honey rinse
dc with the last of my honey hemp and add jasmine's shea butter rinse in there with olive and my Afroveda oil
twist w/ OHHB and tucuma moisture whip?
seal with cocasta oil

Wash, do a real DC, keep it in for several hours, moisturize, bun. I am dead tired today, lazy and don't know why. Seems like this is how my weekend will be.:ohwell:

Tonight, I plan to do a deep con under the dryer with my new Redken butter treat products and my Garnier mask products. I may flat iron it or just keep it wet bunned with con in it for the rest of the weekend and week!

Absolutley nothing. My ng is massive. Clarified a few days ago along with a protein treatment and will be getting a relaxer Saturday or Sunday..Hopefully I'll be bsl or very very close to it.

Today I shampooed w/ Breakthru, DC'ed w/ Lekair Cholesterol, Added my leave-in & oil then did a braid out

I DC'd today for the first time with salt in my con. My hair was too giddy from that - def a keeper. I may co-wash tomorrow only because I might want to wear a braid-out.

I made up my mind, I am sooooooo going to take out my twists.
Once they are out and my hair is detangled, I am going to:
Preepoo with Alma Oil and conditioner
Wash with ORS Aloe to Clarify
Apply Aphogee 2 step
Apply Alter Ego Conditioner
Apply lacio lacio leave in
Rollerset

I am travelling on business now, but I can't get home soon enough.

oil pre-poo ,clarify, cowash tomorrow
bun
dc with steam heat Sunday morning
henna overnight Sunday/Monday
back to the bun for the week

Tomorrow will be my last wash before relaxer. I will:

Clarify
Protein treatment with Aphogee 2 min reconstructor
DC with Keracare Humecto
Rollerset

Im about to wash and do a wet bun. I know how boring! But today made me 24 weeks post! :yep: and i have to be to work in the am by 8 so no time for fun:look:! But on tuesday( my day off) Im gonna do a curlformer set! :grin:

Good to know that I'm not the only one with a busy hair weekend. Tomorrow, I plan to:
*Put an olive/coconut oil treatment in and wrap it while i run errands
*Wash with Giovanni Tea Tree & 50/50
*MegaTek (10 min only)
*DC with Nexxus PhytoOrganics/olive oil mix for at least 1 hr (30 min under drier)
*ACV rinse
*Moisturize and seal (NTM & castor oil)
*Either blow dry, dust & style or twist & seal ends with coconut oil

tonight im going to do an overnight oil treatment with olive oil. i plan on mixing in just a little coconut and avocado oil.

Clarify, deep condition, blow dry, and flat iron as hard as I can. Then cut it. It's time for me to start training my hair. It is just too much for me to handle.

:cry::cry::cry:

Are you cutting your hair????

Or are you cutting your regimen short tonight?

I almost read your post and moved right along until I realized you might actually be cutting off your hair. What do you mean?? Short or shorter or just the ends or what?

ETA: Am I the only one who read this??? This is like a LHCF new alert!

Why am I attached to your hair? I cannot be alone. No way.

Ummm...okay...regrouping...waiting to hear back...

This weekend, I am trying to figure out if co-washing is good for me or not. My hair feels great and looks like boo boo. It's dull and I think Aussie Moist should revise that rinsing clean from the scalp claim.

I'll try one more time...and then I am trashing co-washing for my hair.

cj

Back