TGIF August 14, 15,16.....and what are YOU Doing with/to YOUR Hair????

I plan to clarify with mizani puriphying shampoo then wash with CON ultra moistruzing poo, DC with nu expressions humectant cond, moisturize with scurl and seal with castor oil, air dry. Braid in 4. Baggy the ends then put on my wig

Well I got a touch-up today. I was 14 weeks post. I think he did a great job. He knows I use Affirm Fibreguard Mild Lye only and don't want it very straight.

I let him trim the front a little angled and even out the V in the back. In doing so, ALL the damaged ends are gone. I have a wonderfully fresh start and it is barely APL now, but so thick and healthy, even though I just had the touch up that I could kiss him.

In case anyone is looking for a good hairstylist in the White Plains, NY area, go to Greg at Hair & Skin Boutique on East Post Rd. He is the owner. Tell him Maddy sent you and that you are on the LHCF.

I just washed and deep conditioned my hair and I'm letting it airdry. I am going to straighten it later tonight. I have a color consultation at Aveda on Monday, I'm sooo excited!

Washing, coloring and DCing hair. Then roller setting and flat ironing roots. Second straight style so far this summer :)

I cowashed the other day after several failed attemps at it. I think I may Deep Condish and cowash again this weekend since I noticed significantly less shedding/breaking. I am also fiending for some porosity control on my hair. . .that feeling is soooooo :lick:

I did it!!! I DC'd today with NTM mixed with honey and some joico reconstructor(my hair was feeling protein deprived) then cowashed with suave humectant

I'm currently doing a pre-poo w/VO5 and oils. I will not DC this week. I'll just do a a regular wash & condition this week, w/roller set.

Take kinky twists down, wash and dcing. I might try my first braid-out after straightening for update photo. Hopefully it comes out right otherwise it will be cornrow till next weekend when I can get professional help.:grin:

I took my twist out and did a henna treatment. I am currently sitting here with coconut oil and deep conditioner in my hair...I cant keep my hands out of my hair...its so soft after henna.

I have to work all weekend. Don't think I'm doing anything but puffs, but I did dc last night and attempt a twist and curl. Thank goodness for my flexicomb.

I did a Henna treatment overnight on thursday. On friday I DC after I rinsed the henna outta my hair with Afroveda Ashlli Deep Conditioner. Sunday I will DC again.

Last night I twisted up my hair with some AO White Camellia and took it out this morning and put my hair in a french roll thingy.

I really need to to do something with my hair tonight but I have no clue what that's going to be.

- clarify with bentonite
- rinse
- DC with a product OcoLove bought while visiting (Aussie something)
- rinse
- flat twist to air dry at least 3 hours (quicker for me to grab 'n go flat twist)
- apply Afroveda Shikaki hair growth elixir to scalp
- massage scalp 10 min
- apply Afroveda CocoLatte moisture mask focusing on ends
- flat twist
- throw a head wrap on it and leave it for about 4 days (great protective style, and when I take it down, the flat twists have coiled and curled me hair in such a great way!)

I'm happy to say that I will be coloring and follow up with a deep condition. I plan to do a twist out afterward for my weekly style.

Roller set the front of my hair with KBB-Hair Nectur & Njoiscreation-Herbal styling pudding,
Put front up in pony-tail an let curls hang & bun the back. Happy Hair Growing!

I am TOTALLY looking forward to washing, DCing, rollersetting and having some me time. I missed my weekly wash last week and it's literally driving me nuts. :sad:

I did the aphogee 2 step protein treatment yesterday, I can really tell the difference:grin: I think my hair was getting a little over moisturized(that aloe and glycerin mix is really moisturizing)...plus I'm texlaxing next week so I thought it would be a good idea to strengthen my hair.

After that I DC'd, blew dried and flat ironed my hair...which is something I rarely do, but I wanted to test out my new BaByliss flat iron and some chi products I got. I like the flat iron but not the Chi products:perplexed

I may even try stretching for 3 more weeks...my hair came out pretty nice.

NOTHING! I have Senegalese twists! If anything I *might* go back and make some of them smaller, but I don't have a care in the world right now!

Back