TGIF August 14, 15,16.....and what are YOU Doing with/to YOUR Hair????

1. Shampoo w/Kenra Dandruff Shampoo
2. Mild protein treat with Aphogee 2-Minute Reconstructor
3. DC with Kenra MC
4. Moisturize w/ Qhemet Heavy Creme & seal w/Almond oil

I *may* attempt a blow-out, though I'm not 100% sure yet.

I have an appointment tomorrow to get my hair done. I haven't had it straightened in a while, so I'll probably get it straight and probably a trim too.

Congrats on you degree!

I would like to do a henna/coconut milk&lime treatment, and DC with a condish mix then braid it up...I would like to. But my steamer is scheduled to be delivered Monday...can you steam in braids?

Ahhh thank you so much...!!! I'm a college grad at 40...!!! :lick:

I did my first self relax with Phyto today. It turned out nice and silky and shiny. When I swing my head I've actually got some movement now! :D

I am planning on:

A prepoo coconut and almond oil treatment
Color Saving Shampoo
DC with UNA by Rolland
Salerm Reconstructing Ends Treatment
Rollerset, then a Dry Wrap
...maybe pincurls.

Braidout, braidout, braidout !!!! Ever since I did a corrective on my texlaxed hair this week my braidouts always feel moisturized and never tangly!!! This will be my everyday style FOREVER!!! lol

Thinking about doing a little henna treatment to cover up my grays, and I'm dying to use Giovanni Smooth as silk conditioner again!!!!:spinning:

BOX BRAIDS!!!
I am going to be braiding my hair up for crown and glory. I plan to keep this up until the weather gets cooler, probably December or so.

Deep condition with a big mixture I made with left over conditioners, and scalp massage with Mahabhingraj oil.

I'm washing & cond my hair tonight so I can get braids on tomorrow... I'm so excited as I need a little break.

NOTHING :) I have braids that were installed last week...I washed last night and I'll be good till next Thursday. :)

Hi'all. This is my first post in this board.. I'm so happy *_*
Well this weekends i won't do anything. I have meetings both days, all day ;__;
I just made the big chop last week don´t have a regimen yet, just trying stuff to see what`s the best for my hair. My hair is soo short xD

I cowashed the other day after several failed attemps at it. I think I may Deep Condish and cowash again this weekend since I noticed significantly less shedding/breaking. I am also fiending for some porosity control on my hair. . .that feeling is soooooo :lick:

i want to cowash and DC at some point, try out some new products
maybe saturday night till sunday
I want to try Aphogee 2 min on dry hair, i see a lot of people do that, I'm wondering if that would work for me
I may attempt a braidout...but I'm still gonna go back in my bun, I just want to try it lol

I plan to wash my hair, do an egg treatment, and ponytail rollerset my hair (8th wk of 12 wk stretch). I've got a funeral to attend tomorrow.

pre-pooed with ORS Mayo (w/heat)
pooed with a moisturizing shampoo
DC with SE Mega Cholesterol, Lustrasilk Aloe and some Hot 6 Oil
Put in Porosity Control for 2 minuts then rinsed
used GVP Potion No 9, LTR Leave In and Fantasia IC Heat Prtectant onmy hair and ends
am currently under the dryer with rollers and plan on flat ironing my roots when I'm done

I will DCW, air dry in a braid or bun. If I get too lazy (which I often do on weekends after a 50 hour work week) then I'll just oil my hair and braid or bun til sometime next week.:ohwell:

Doing my first henna gloss right now! Mixed henna with amla powder, Oyin honey hemp condit., bit of water, and amla oil. Leaving in for 1.5 hours. After rinsing henna out with VO5 conditioner I will use PC and then DC with AOHSR/ Vatika frosting.

Haven't decided how I wanna style my hair yet but I'm gonna use my new Oyin juice n berries and whipped pudding for sure :yep:

I was Lurking "at work" and couldn't wait to get home to Thank All You Lovely Ladies for sharing your Weekend Hair Plans. They ALL Sound Wonderful !:giggle:

Even the Ones that Don't Have ANY Plans:look:

Condition wash/deep condition w/Wen Fig & Aussie deep conditioner under a heat cap for 20-30min

Moisturize w/s-curl & Proline Softner moisturizer

seal with oil mixture

Let it airdy,I'm done.

Back