September 25,26,27..What are Your Hair Plans?

1.Clarify/Chelate with ORS Aloe Shampoo
2. DC with ORS Replenishing Conditioner ~5 hours
3. Rinse
4. Wait for Thursday- end of 6 month stretch!!! Woohooo!

Ugh, I failed! I wanted to flat iron and cut or at least a big trim. I didn't even make it to the flat iron. I got to the blow dry and conked out. I just don't have the stamina. After detangling, washing, dcing, blow drying, I was done for. Like 3 hours already. My hair is still tangly so I know flat ironing would require me to do even more detangling. It would be at least another 3 hours.

I need help!

Do a twist out today then straighten tomorrow perhaps when you have more energy???

Today I clarified my hair with CON clarifying poo, followed by some Roux 5 in 1 shampoo, followed by a light protein treatment of GVP Joico K-Pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor mixed with Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Daily treatment. I left a leave in of diluted Aussie moist Conditioner and now my scalp feels so incredibly clean and braids are flowing lightly. I am very happy right now especially since water h asn't really touched my hair and scalp for about 3 weeks.

I attempted a partial sew-in on Thursday night. Today I did a tea rinse with nettle and horsetail tea, washed with diluted Silicon Mix, conditioned with Silicon Mix and added Silicon mix leave in.
I didn't do soo soo hot with the sew-in. It was my first. I had a few bumps with keeping the ends of the wefts down. So, it ended up in a ponytail with a head band to keep the bumps down.
Overall I am impressed with the Silicon Mix... I am loving it..

Back