TGIF Sept. 11,12,13....What are Your Hair Plans

i already did my weekend hair sort of. i bought some clairol beautiful advanced gray solutions in brown. man it came out DARK looks black to me but 100% of my grays are gone (now i miss them smh). i also tried porosity before and after the color and i swear my hair came out so soft but i don't know what made it soft. the color bottle claims softness on all hair textures and types so i dunno if it was the color or the roux. anyway, i followed w/ elucence mbc rinsed out, towel dried and two strand twisted with coconut oil qhmet creme and kccc. tomorrow i will wear the twists the next day i will take the twists out by adding some organix serum and untwisting. monday i will be ready to start all over.

Wash with Roux Porosity Control Shampoo, DC with Kenra MC, Final Rinse with Roux Porosity Control Con.I'll rollerset with Lacio Lacio and Rusk Smoother Leave In and do a saran wrap treatment.If I'm too lazy to do that I'll just co-wash with Aussie Moist and do a braidout.

Thanks for asking. I don't feel like doing anything with my hair. I'll be 21 weeks post. I just want a relaxer.

Ok, now that I've gotten that out of my system, I'm going to shampoo w Infusium 23, DC w AO HSR, ACV rinse, Salerm 21 and Infusium 23 leave-ins, Seal w EVCO and JBCO, then bun. My plan is to do this on Saturday morning.

After this inaugural HHJ 26 week stretch, I think I'm going back to 12 weeks...maybe 16...

LM....So, Da' Steama' Finally Came Outta Da' Closet Uh?????:lachen:

Curious: Girl, How'd You Do 'Dat?:look: YAY!

DH STILL has not gone in that closet. I am not surprized...:nono::look:

Oh Well. He will be at work. He will figure it out eventually. And since he wants the "michelle Obama" look - I need all the help I can get.

I relaxed on Wednesday night/Thursday morning. I'm getting my split ends hacked on Friday morning. DH says that I don't need a trim though :look:

I'm going to do a light protein treatment with Motions CPR. Then I'll moisturise and oil my scalp with some castor oil.

20 weeks post tomorrow...

Wash
Light protein treatment
Moisture DC (Steam :lick:)
Air dry
Flat twists for a twist out

Don't Get the Cheaper One:look:

Just save up your $ and get it Or ask for it as a Gift.:look:

Yeah I would strongly recommend folks to just wait to get the stand up model as opposed to the table top, the difference in steam production and quality is significant!

Tomorrow I'm going to do a HOT, I think I might pull out that heat cap and sit with it on my hair for an hour or so, then co wash, moisture DC and I may attempt another twist out.

Im going to do a prepoo, wash, conditioner, and dc, i wanted to do a hot oil treatment but i don't know where to fit it in. I might do a hot prepoo with oil. I don't know what i will use yet. And im going to start using my bonnet dryer that i never use.

Braidout Friday night and Saturday.

Sunday - clarify, protein con, then moisturising DC before putting hair in box braids (no extensions) which I'll leave in for 2 weeks.

I got an early start and did a steam treatment with the Keracare Intensive restorative mask. My hair is so soft. It loves this stuff.

I also did a braidout. It is the first time I have had a chance to play in my hair since I started transitioning. So fun!

Hey Terri :)

Your hair plans sound delish. Let's see......I will be washing,and deep conditioning with a combo of Silicon Mix, Naked Naturals (shea butter) + olive oil. I will then air dry hanging straight and will either bun this weekend, or if it rains I will just wear a half wig, cause I have two football games to go to this weekend.

I did a rollerset last week and my hair is still in surprisingly decent condition so I think I'll hold off on washing until next week...

Your hair plans sound delish. Let's see......I will be washing,and deep conditioning with a combo of Silicon Mix, Naked Naturals (shea butter) + olive oil. I will then air dry hanging straight and will either bun this weekend, or if it rains I will just wear a half wig, cause I have two football games to go to this weekend.

Girl, You are Workin' Those Bangs! ! !:grin: They Look Good On You!

I'll be doing my usual wash, deep condition and roller set :yep: Don't mind sitting under the dryer now that its getting chili out.

My poor poor head of hair has been out all week:nono:. She hasn't revolted yet, thank god. But as a preemptive measure, I'm going to oil her with some Amla oil, poo with my ayurvedic shampoo bar, do an Emergencee treatment, DC with an as yet unknown conditioner (I have so many :look:) under steam for 30-45 minutes, then twist her up and leave her be!

I deep conditioned, washed and dentagled. I also blew my hair out on cool because my braider came today to do Senegalese twists for me. I'm kind of blah about them but I'll try and keep them in until early December anyway.

I am 11 months post.

I am going to resist the urge to BC.

I will probably do a pre-poo with v05 Hot oil Intensive Moisturing treatment. Then wash with my Creme of Nature and DC with some cholesterol and coconut oil. Will probably moisturize with HH LTR leave in, seal with some Vatika oil and do a bantu knot out.

Going to the zoo and a state park this weekend so I am going to exhausted.

Where did you get that half wig in your avatar? It's looks so real. I have been looking for one that's not too shiny and "wig ish" looking.

Today I'm getting my touch-up at the salon after an 8 week :look: stretch. I will not be trimming and am aiming for BSL again at least my Dec. 31, 2009 but hoping I can get there sooner. I will be posting pics either later today or tomorrow to see where I am :grin:.

Still in Kinky Twists...I am DC'ing with heat right now (DC mix= HE LTR + Black Castor Oil+ Amla Powder+ Water to Dilute)...Will then rinse and re-do my kinky twists (by adding new hair) ...Hopefully my twists will keep until October.

Back