Special "friend"

^lol you dont have to be like me. for some people orgasms are important, needed. good enough. That's cool. whereas..i need you to buy me ish :look: which Im sure to many is much worse :lol:

No & I'm not judging,It just isnt something I've ever done....

*Do what makes you happy..Just know when to seperate love & lust..

Last edited:
@Zaynab
stone cold. :look::lachen:

your life mission is a test of dgaf. somebody musta forgot to add feelings when you were made jk :lachen:

in all seriousness, most women do not have your level of detachment and emotional self-absorption which is there are so many brokenhearted/disappointed women left picking up their pride ad hurt feelings after playing around with a **** buddy. Many women boast they can handle it but when reality hits all you see & hear is remorse & tears. :look:
This - my girl stays falling and out of love with her supposed f'buddies. On my phone talking about "how come we can't be more?" meanwhile I'm thinking "dude, we have this conversation every 3 months".

I think part of it is being real with yourself about the type of person you are. In this way I'm similar to @Zaynab - keeping my emotions at bay isn't something I have to "work" to do - if anything, I have to work to be more emotional (still working on it).

Plus, I think the f'buddy is a good casual dating tactic. My needs are met. My numbers are staying low. I'm not sitting across from dude-I'm-dating imagining me slowly clawing his clothes off (or maybe I am, but its not as troublesome). And he isn't getting signals that he can hit it and KIM. Wins all around. :lol:

Last edited:
Syrah said:
This - my girl stays falling and out of love with her supposed f'buddies.

I think part of it is being real with yourself about the type of person you are. In this way I'm similar to Zaynab - keeping my emotions at bay isn't something I have to "work" to do - if anything, I have to work to be more emotional (still working on it).

Plus, I think the f'buddy is a good casual dating tactic. My needs are met. My numbers are staying low. I'm not sitting across from dude-I'm-dating imagining me slowly clawing his clothes off (or maybe I am, but its not as troublesome). And he isn't getting signals that he can hit it and KIM. Wins all around. :lol:

Bingo!!!!!! Your last paragraph is my exact reason for wanting doing this! They say celibacy gives you a clear mind, I think that's bs!

This - my girl stays falling and out of love with her supposed f'buddies. On my phone talking about "how come we can't be more?" meanwhile I'm thinking "dude, we have this conversation every 3 months".

I think part of it is being real with yourself about the type of person you are. In this way I'm similar to @Zaynab - keeping my emotions at bay isn't something I have to "work" to do - if anything, I have to work to be more emotional (still working on it).

Yea I'm working on mine too. This is the only time I agree with yardy about some therapy. I just don't wanna get into the feelings of therapy to even get it right:lol: I'm hopeless.

@-second bolded- I did always feel empowered. I know it's not for some, most or whatever other moral issue people have but I could date guys for marriage that I really wanted and leave there and hook up with my FWB:look: It helped me not be desperate and in control of what I wanted. I'm not saying it's right...but....

^^THIS. Is why I know if you think men are reallllyyyy single until they get engaged/married. OK. Some maybe but they aren't counting the FWB girls. These are the chicks that find out they were getting married via the engagement notice on social media or the local newspaper *ouch* But I've seen it happen folks. Over and over.

^lol you dont have to be like me. for some people orgasms are important, needed. good enough. That's cool. whereas..i need you to buy me ish :look: which Im sure to many is much worse :lol:

ITA.

I hate to bring this up but some of this topic has a bit to do with introvert/extrovert. Speciifcally speaking of those with predom self-abosorbed dispositions resulting in self-centered sexual motives, being an extrovert or extrovert seems to determine which end of the spectrum you are on. IME self focused women tend to end with similar results with men, however the extroverts like people which is why they prefer partaking in sex as control whereas the introverts prefer withholding as control since sex is perceived to be an interruption of self.

This just dawned on me bc most of my friends are extroverts these chicks have always had wayyyyyyy more interest in sex than I do. At the same time, we share similar personalities, even similar men and dating patterns---it's the sex thing that has always thrown me off. It makes a whole lotta since now that I've thought about it lol

I believe it's a Cappy trait :lol: cos I also couldnt care less in that aspect HOWEVER I dont like FWBs cos it rarely comes with stuff..orgasm aint giving paying for shiny things. :look: you get more when you dont give it up cos they too busy hoping

I'm on the day/cusp of Aquarius/Cap and I married a Sag. Sags are good for emotions once they go in for the commitment but I'm still over here like "oh":look:

ITA.

I hate to bring this up but some of this topic has a bit to do with introvert/extrovert. Speciifcally speaking of those with predom self-abosorbed dispositions resulting in self-centered sexual motives, being an extrovert or extrovert seems to determine which end of the spectrum you are on. IME self focused women tend to end with similar results with men, however the extroverts like people which is why they prefer partaking in sex as control whereas the introverts prefer withholding as control since sex is perceived to be an interruption of self.

This just dawned on me bc most of my friends are extroverts these chicks have always had wayyyyyyy more interest in sex than I do. At the same time, we share similar personalities, even similar men and dating patterns---it's the sex thing that has always thrown me off. It makes a whole lotta since now that I've thought about it lol

I'm too extroverted to be this introspective but that was pretty good :scratchch

The women who fall in love or want more don't know what they want in a mate. If they did, the FWB guys wouldn't hit it raw or wouldn't be a dude you could fall in love with but that's just me.

ITA.

This is powerful stuff....I think you may be on to something.

I have, but it wasnt for me, as I always caught feelings... Trying to find love in all the wrong places, so now it is ME learning and loving ME.. With a lil help here and there from Doc Johnson.... :perplexed.... Lol

yardyspice said:
The women who fall in love or want more don't know what they want in a mate. If they did, the FWB guys wouldn't hit it raw or wouldn't be a dude you could fall in love with but that's just me.

This alllll the way.

Know the difference,don't get caught-up...That's all it is..SEX.

*I have an associate like this..She never understands why,she finds out on social media that the guy is engage or recently married...She is always in this situation/for past 15yrs..No matter how many times,I explain,she refuses to get it..I just watch her repeat this pattern over/over..Oh,the guys in her life know each other..She get caught-up all the time.

Last edited:
I think this is spot on.

Knowing what you want helps you weed people out (dudes you're dating, FWBs, dudes trying to holler, co-workers etc) REALLY quickly.

Question for those who have, are you afraid of being stretched out? What if your man is smaller than the FB, would he know? :look:

LOL while it seems ignorant cos the vagina can stretch and go back top normal thru anything blah blah, this is exactly why my #s are so low :lol: Forget God or slut labels, I wanna see his tears/frustration while trying to get in :lol:

prettynatural said:
Question for those who have, are you afraid of being stretched out? What if your man is smaller than the FB, would he know? :look:

I don't see how having one friend can stretch you out unless you're into crazy fist fetishes, lol.

Is this a recent concern:look::lol:

I never believe this. We can push out a ten pound baby and it snap back, I doubt a few romps here and there with someone other than your 'main' would do some noticeable damage.

This is powerful stuff....I think you may be on to something.

IRL and on the board there seems to be a theme among women who make themselves #1 priority and positive male outcome long-term.

A lot of women are posers. :look: They are disingenuous in their sexual motives where the instead of making sexual decisions on the basis of self-gratification, they are focused on the needs/desires of the man instead. Instead of sexing for self-pleasure, they sex to put it on a man or to convince him of her sex game. Or, instead of refraining/withholding due to lack of desire, they withhold sadistically based on beliefs of a man's desires. That's intentional manipulation. That's fake. Most women can't keep a fake face for very long, that's where you see ish hit the fan leaving the woman either disappointed/heartbroken or thirsty/desperate (<---depending on the true personality)

If a woman doesnt want to have sex pressure shouldnt matter, dont do it. And if a woman needs a regular orgasm, by golly she should get it--heaux perception be damned. :lachen:

Some women care to much what men think or what they trying to convince men what to think, therein lies the problem........

*end of dissertation*
:lachen:

Know the difference,don't get caught-up...That's all it is..SEX.

*I have an associate like this..She never understands why,she finds out on social media that the guy is engage or recently married...She is always in this situation/for past 15yrs..No matter how many times,I explain,she refuses to get it..I just watch her repeat this pattern over/over..Oh,the guys in her life know each other..She get caught-up all the time.

I never can understand how folks get caught up with the FB. The first sign is he has that fire good sex and then he had lint, dyck and bubblegum in his pockets and that is ALL. His sex is good b/c that's all he has. NO need to start going "oh but he's so sweet and he could be this". Um no, lint and bubblegum do not make jobs or husbands. Get the dyck and bubblegum and be on your way.:yep:

I know a girl, smart, very pretty, outgoing, just everything to me she dated a guy, he got married ON her and she's still seeing him. It's mind boggling. She's very upbeat and always seems happy, etc but when I found that out, I was like you've gotta be kidding me. Oh and he kept her around by saying "I only married the girl b/c of the kid". OH, that he had while he was dating both of ya'll.

Is this a recent concern:look::lol:

I never believe this. We can push out a ten pound baby and it snap back, I doubt a few romps here and there with someone other than your 'main' would do some noticeable damage.

A recently divorced dude around here has made jokes on not feeling ish with his ex-wife after 2 years. Like puttinbg your dik in space is how he calls it, otherwise known as NO WALLS on the board :lol:

How does that happen :look:

Another reason why mandingo-sized deek isnt big on my list either esp if you're not husband.

LOL while it seems ignorant cos the vagina can stretch and go back top normal thru anything blah blah, this is exactly why my #s are so low :lol: Forget God or slut labels, I wanna see his tears/frustration while trying to get in :lol:

Exactly!!! I have heard men talk about how loose a woman is and how it slips in so easy, like a pot filled with water. Nah, I don't want the risk.:giggle:

:lol: You are a mess!!! :lol:

Y'all just need to learn to keep your vag muscles tight. Have you never heard the tails of the women from Abyssinia ? :look: kegels everyday are your friend.

A recently divorced dude around here has made jokes on not feeling ish with his ex-wife after 2 years. Like puttinbg your dik in space is how he calls it, otherwise known as NO WALLS on the board :lol:

How does that happen :look:

Another reason why mandingo-sized deek isnt big on my list either esp if you're not husband.

A vagina IS a muscle. It needs to be exercised. I have not had any children vaginally but I have a resident anaconda. After some years, I needed to keep the situation tighter. Kegels, Ben wa balls can be your friend.

Sent from yacht with Beyonce & Blue

Back